The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-04-2010, 01:37   #41
Dzidzius
AC Milan Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Default

Real Madrid bid 30million and got rejected. I don`t think anyone would/should pay that money anyway
Dzidzius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 08:22   #42
Sven
Super Moderator
 
Sven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Default

Neymar will certainly not leave Brazil for now. His father said it so many times that he thinks Neymar is too young to face a change of country.

Also, Santos know he could be worth a lot more in one or two years. They already made it before with Robinho.
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 08:33   #43
Sven
Super Moderator
 
Sven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Default

And the journalist is right pointing that in Brazil it's much more easy to play in the first half of the year than in the second half. Last year Internacional made more than 100 goals in this part of the season with a very offensive team and the likes of D'Alessandro, Taison and Nilmar - playing much alike this Santos. Yet when the big games started, they lost Brazilian Cup final, lost to LDU at Recopa, and struggle a lot in the National League (but finish second at the end).

M84, Santos will problably crush Santo André in the Final. It certainly will be worth a look.
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 12:30   #44
Redman10
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Default

Ganso is really worth looking at. He might be the AM Milan is looking for. He has Kaka long range shooting ability but his vision, dribbling and control is better than Kaka at the same age.
Redman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 05:29   #45
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Senatore_M84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redman10 View Post
Ganso is really worth looking at. He might be the AM Milan is looking for. He has Kaka long range shooting ability but his vision, dribbling and control is better than Kaka at the same age.
he's more of a midfielder than kaka. A bit slower (but not slow). But puts in good workrate. He's more like Gourcuff if you want a style comparison. Tall also.....

The only worry i'd have bout him is time on ball, adjusting to being pressured in europe. But yes i love him


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 14:50   #46
Wild
*Rejuvenation*
 
Wild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Lebanon-Beirut
Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Default

I dont know why ppl think this Neymar would b different than Robinho.
Or maybe I just dont like short/skinny players.


Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 15:21   #47
RossoneroTifoso
AC Milan Legend
 
RossoneroTifoso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Australia
Fav. Players: Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild View Post
I dont know why ppl think this Neymar would b different than Robinho.
Or maybe I just dont like short/skinny players.
What's wrong with Robinho. He is NT starter, played with teams like City and Madrid, has some great skill and speed. Very solid player technically IMO. Anyway apparently Neymar is showing more promise than Robinho did at 18.
RossoneroTifoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 23:23   #48
Wild
*Rejuvenation*
 
Wild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Lebanon-Beirut
Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandre Pato View Post
What's wrong with Robinho. He is NT starter, played with teams like City and Madrid, has some great skill and speed. Very solid player technically IMO. Anyway apparently Neymar is showing more promise than Robinho did at 18.
Then I guess maybe I dont like short + skinny players
But seriously , Robi is very inconsistent for my liking.
He will never hit u as world class but he was able to adjust to play wide which saved his career coz I really doubt he could v pulled the striker business.
The same goes for Neymar since I dont think he would become a great ST , not with this body.


Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 00:29   #49
RossoneroTifoso
AC Milan Legend
 
RossoneroTifoso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Australia
Fav. Players: Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild View Post
Then I guess maybe I dont like short + skinny players
But seriously , Robi is very inconsistent for my liking.
He will never hit u as world class but he was able to adjust to play wide which saved his career coz I really doubt he could v pulled the striker business.
The same goes for Neymar since I dont think he would become a great ST , not with this body.
yeah, fair enogh. That was the first thing I thought about. I mean, Pato gets pushed off the ball relatively easily, and this guy is way lighter. Someone like Messi, who while short, still has plenty of strength and power is good. Maybe Eden Hazard?
RossoneroTifoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 00:56   #50
justiface
Geddy Lee's Bass
 
justiface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: KL-Montreal
Fav. Players: geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild View Post
Then I guess maybe I dont like short + skinny players
But seriously , Robi is very inconsistent for my liking.
He will never hit u as world class but he was able to adjust to play wide which saved his career coz I really doubt he could v pulled the striker business.
The same goes for Neymar since I dont think he would become a great ST , not with this body.
i dont have any choice dude, you are totally right... small size gives you issue if you are a great player but not one of the best..

first example you can see clearly through kaka... many player has been touted to be the next kaka.. i gives you examples, diego and thiago neves, two players that has talent similar to kaka bu fucked up by the smaller size.. kaka stands at 186cm and weigh 82kg while thiago - 182cm 70kg and diego 173cm 73kg.. can you see?? remember milan vs man utd 2007/2008?? where big vidic's body challenge easily rejected by kaka... end of game if in that place is diego or thiago..

2nd you can see is the problem for football midgets... etc lavezzi, alexis sanchez, robinho etc, the chances of these guys succeed is very small, i'm not saying they cant even succeed.. if you are small you have to be the best like messi, roberto carlos, maradona, garrincha, romario, george best etc... pato is off the list as pato is not a midgeT (173cm and above)...

the 3rd, what makes cristiano ronaldo a far better player than nani?? pace?? shooting?? dribbling?? technique?? the answer is size.. nani would be the same player as cr9 now if he is 10kg heavier and 10cm taller than now..

after i realize this... i always gives first impression to a player through sizes.. i duno why but yeah size matters every now and then..
justiface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 01:54   #51
RossoneroTifoso
AC Milan Legend
 
RossoneroTifoso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Australia
Fav. Players: Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by justiface View Post
i dont have any choice dude, you are totally right... small size gives you issue if you are a great player but not one of the best..

first example you can see clearly through kaka... many player has been touted to be the next kaka.. i gives you examples, diego and thiago neves, two players that has talent similar to kaka bu fucked up by the smaller size.. kaka stands at 186cm and weigh 82kg while thiago - 182cm 70kg and diego 173cm 73kg.. can you see?? remember milan vs man utd 2007/2008?? where big vidic's body challenge easily rejected by kaka... end of game if in that place is diego or thiago..

2nd you can see is the problem for football midgets... etc lavezzi, alexis sanchez, robinho etc, the chances of these guys succeed is very small, i'm not saying they cant even succeed.. if you are small you have to be the best like messi, roberto carlos, maradona, garrincha, romario, george best etc... pato is off the list as pato is not a midgeT (173cm and above)...

the 3rd, what makes cristiano ronaldo a far better player than nani?? pace?? shooting?? dribbling?? technique?? the answer is size.. nani would be the same player as cr9 now if he is 10kg heavier and 10cm taller than now..

after i realize this... i always gives first impression to a player through sizes.. i duno why but yeah size matters every now and then..
Case 1: Giovinco AKA The Atomic Ant

Loads of skill, to small.
RossoneroTifoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 02:39   #52
drucurl
Banned
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Default

Easy there guys. I think size is very important in football but there are many many fantastic players who are small or average size. Xavi, Messi, Iniesta for starters our own Pirlo and Seedorf and Gattuso aren't exactly giants neither were zidane, makalele or romario, baggio...etc. The list is too long really. robinho's problem is his mentality not his size. He singlehandedly raped the entire Italian defence (minus Pirlo who doesn't count) and could do it again. Neymar seems to have even more talent and equal speed as Robinho and just that fact means that he can become a scary player
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 03:44   #53
RossoneroTifoso
AC Milan Legend
 
RossoneroTifoso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Australia
Fav. Players: Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl View Post
Easy there guys. I think size is very important in football but there are many many fantastic players who are small or average size. Xavi, Messi, Iniesta for starters our own Pirlo and Seedorf and Gattuso aren't exactly giants neither were zidane, makalele or romario, baggio...etc. The list is too long really. robinho's problem is his mentality not his size. He singlehandedly raped the entire Italian defence (minus Pirlo who doesn't count) and could do it again. Neymar seems to have even more talent and equal speed as Robinho and just that fact means that he can become a scary player
They all have strength though, Neymar is like a twig. I think he ways 60kg? Maybe 50kg?
RossoneroTifoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 05:19   #54
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Senatore_M84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild View Post
Then I guess maybe I dont like short + skinny players
But seriously , Robi is very inconsistent for my liking.
He will never hit u as world class but he was able to adjust to play wide which saved his career coz I really doubt he could v pulled the striker business.
The same goes for Neymar since I dont think he would become a great ST , not with this body.
Guess you don't like Messi or David villa


I truly think Robinho could be in those guys league if not for his mentality. Thats only think that stopped him.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 06:17   #55
naive_harry
AC Milan Legend
 
naive_harry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: India
Fav. Players: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
Guess you don't like Messi or David villa


I truly think Robinho could be in those guys league if not for his mentality. Thats only think that stopped him.
he said short + skinny, neither mesi nor villa are skinny...
naive_harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 07:15   #56
anilak
AC Milan Icon
 
anilak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California, United States
Default

Maradona is shorter than Messi, Villa, Robinho and Neymar. Guess he did alright as a midget. He was hell powerful though.
anilak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 11:28   #57
justiface
Geddy Lee's Bass
 
justiface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: KL-Montreal
Fav. Players: geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilak View Post
Maradona is shorter than Messi, Villa, Robinho and Neymar. Guess he did alright as a midget. He was hell powerful though.
yes you are right.. as i said before.. if the player is small, he has to be the the best..
justiface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2010, 18:40   #58
DSM
AC Milan Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by justiface View Post
i dont have any choice dude, you are totally right... small size gives you issue if you are a great player but not one of the best..

first example you can see clearly through kaka... many player has been touted to be the next kaka.. i gives you examples, diego and thiago neves, two players that has talent similar to kaka bu fucked up by the smaller size.. kaka stands at 186cm and weigh 82kg while thiago - 182cm 70kg and diego 173cm 73kg.. can you see?? remember milan vs man utd 2007/2008?? where big vidic's body challenge easily rejected by kaka... end of game if in that place is diego or thiago..

2nd you can see is the problem for football midgets... etc lavezzi, alexis sanchez, robinho etc, the chances of these guys succeed is very small, i'm not saying they cant even succeed.. if you are small you have to be the best like messi, roberto carlos, maradona, garrincha, romario, george best etc... pato is off the list as pato is not a midgeT (173cm and above)...

the 3rd, what makes cristiano ronaldo a far better player than nani?? pace?? shooting?? dribbling?? technique?? the answer is size.. nani would be the same player as cr9 now if he is 10kg heavier and 10cm taller than now..

after i realize this... i always gives first impression to a player through sizes.. i duno why but yeah size matters every now and then..
One is fast or was fast.

The other two are slow but have more footballing ability.

All three fall over alot & dive.

One has had a good career the other two have'nt really done much but have time.

Nani plays like C.Ronaldo did when he was 18 or 19 & Ronaldo was able to go on to great things, where as Nani is'nt mentally strong enough or clever enough to do this.
DSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 17:46   #59
Fantasista
Rookie
 
Fantasista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro
Default

Santos won the Paulistão yesterday.

He scored twice, the first goal was great and the Ganso assist to the second was awesome. Neymar played well but he's diving more and more each game. Ganso was IMHO man of the match, always dangerous and refused to be substituted at the end.


Fantasista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 17:48   #60
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Senatore_M84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasista View Post
Santos won the Paulistão yesterday.

He scored twice, the first goal was great and the Ganso assist to the second was awesome. Neymar played well but he's diving more and more each game. Ganso was IMHO man of the match, always dangerous and refused to be substituted at the end.
Ganso... i love that kid. Amazing vision. People say he's new kaka or rivaldo, i don't see it....

to me he's more comaprable to rui costa (style wise) or more of a player who is natural AM, not forward... what do you think? He really knows how to play top of diamond in 4-3-1-2

Neymay would probably be better fit for milan though. Could you imagine Ronaldinho supplying pato and neymar, with all those brilliant runs they make?


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:36.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.