The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.

Old 03-05-2010, 18:20   #61
adieet
Senior Team Member

a single hand swing from gooch will blow him......
btw are we close to him ? leo ?

Last edited by adieet; 03-05-2010 at 18:31.
adieet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 18:26   #62
anilak
AC Milan Icon

Ganso will be a good replacement for Seedorf spot. Neymar as a long term replacement for Dinho ?

Then there will be some proper samba
anilak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 18:28   #63
Fantasista
Rookie

I don't know about Rui, I watched too little calcio by the time and I hadn't much knowledge to analyse players.

Anyway I can see the Rivaldo comparing some games, but not everytime. He really doesn't burst foward like the devil every game, only sometimes. usually he stays behind the strikers trying some long range shots.

This game santos played 4-3-1-2 and he did as good as when they go 4-3-3 with André up front and Neymar/Robinho Wide.

I gotta say, if I had to choose one to take do Africa, I would take Ganso.

I also agree with you, Ganso is my favorite but Neymar would fit Milan really well. I realized last game that he was EVERYWHERE, popping up and attacking from all sides. Too bad he dived at every chance, wich reminds me that if he doesn't get some muscle he will be killed in a league like serie A.

Bonus

Fantasista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 20:12   #64
MassterMark
Alphabet!

Fav. Players: SHEVA. kaka, pato, hernanes, gourcuff, abate, flamini, antonini, t.silva, nesta

getting robinho wont be bad either...
MassterMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 00:53   #65
RossoneroTifoso
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassterMark View Post
getting robinho wont be bad either...
Robinho would be worse then Dinho... To much attitude.
RossoneroTifoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:35   #66
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

no way ,robinho wont be able to be as influential as dinho, but attitude would be better as well as tracking back after losing the ball and so on and so on .....
Sonny.Bill.Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 12:58   #67
Redman10
AC Milan Icon

Contrary to popular belief, Robinho does have a pretty good work rate. He would not be a bad move but his wages are pretty high.
Redman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 13:18   #68
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

and his wife/GF is the ugliest football partner i've ever seen.....we @ milan have a standard
Sonny.Bill.Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 17:21   #69
dev1L
AC Milan Icon

dev1L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 20:23   #70
dman32
Milan 4 Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by dev1L View Post
he is alright...but not that special

I think robinho is much better than Neyamr...Neymar reminds me of the Udinese palyer sanchez.

plus his price is way high

just bring Ganso
dman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 21:12   #71
Ghisolfa
SUN SEMPER CHI

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Baggio, Pirlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman32 View Post
he is alright...but not that special

I think robinho is much better than Neyamr...Neymar reminds me of the Udinese palyer sanchez.

plus his price is way high

just bring Ganso

Neymar is only 18. If you watch a full match it is hard to say that he is 'not that special'. Robinho is better than Neymar at this very moment, but there is no reason to think he will stop developing. He is a truly incredible talent
Ghisolfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 14:01   #72
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

Chelsea contemplate £25 million Neymar move
ESPN Soccernet staff

Chelsea are contemplating a £25 million bid for Brazilian starlet Neymar, a deal that would see the highly-rated striker become the most expensive teenager in world football.

Neymar, 18, has impressed at Santos over the past 12 months, and his performances led to widespread calls for Dunga to call him up to Brazil's World Cup squad. He didn't make the plane to South Africa but that hasn't stopped Chelsea working on an offer to bring one of the world's hottest prospects to England, with the Blues thought to be deep in discussions about a possible move.

Neymar's current contract runs until 2014, but Santos are happy to cash in. The club insist they will not do a deal for anything less than the striker's £28.4 million release clause, but if Chelsea come anywhere close to that figure, the Brazilian side are certain to sell.

"Chelsea want the boy, but wanted him to gain some experience in English football first with another club," a source close to the transfer told Soccernet. "That doesn't look likely, so it wouldn't be a huge surprise if they buy him outright, and a bid anywhere over £20 million is sure to persuade Santos to sell."

Under rules in Brazil, Neymar was prohibited from registering for a team outside Brazil until his 18th birthday, but with the first transfer window since he turned 18 in February now open, Chelsea are considering a bid.

West Ham had been making all the running to acquire the teenager, but, clearly the Hammers couldn't afford to buy Neymar outright, and the door is now open for Chelsea.

Neymar's agent, Wagner Ribeiro, masterminded the deal that took Robinho from Santos to Real Madrid in 2005, as well as the same player's subsequent £34 million British-record transfer to Manchester City - and now he is behind an astonishing move to bring Neymar to English football.

The boy's father, Neymar da Silva Santos, has appeared happy with the arrangement to let his son settle into a completely new environment, which could still include a learning curve with West Ham before heading on to Stamford Bridge.

A potential stumbling block is that Neymar is 40% owned by a group of investors, and to qualify to play for a club in England, the third party owners would have to be bought out entirely.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/34719.html

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 14:18   #73
fertygo
Battering Striker

Fav. Players: Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.

Bad move, he should stay 1-2 years in brazil... oh maybe he can do well there, mostly FB in EPL is shite anyway. Perfect for him.
fertygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 14:22   #74
Maldini&Inzaghi
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta

He looked pretty damn good vs. the US. I like the kid, but the money is a bit steep. Brazilian clubs are hell bent on making good money for their young talents.
Maldini&Inzaghi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 14:35   #75
Christian
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

fuck

Quote:
BREAKING NEWS: Santos Striker Neymar Agrees To Move To Chelsea - Report

Santos starlet Neymar has agreed to join Premier League champions Chelsea in the coming days, according to latest reports.

One of Brazil's most important newspapers, Folha de Sao Paulo, claims that in a meeting held in New York the decision to allow the Brazilian international striker leave Santos for Chelsea was finalised.

It's been reported that the meeting was held in the presence of the player, his father, agent (Wagner Ribeiro), Santos president Luiz Alvaro de Oliveira Ribeiro, Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck and agent Pini Zahavi. Neymar agreed to sign for the Blues, who will pay Santos €25 million.

Neymar has been the target of Chelsea all summer and at one point it appeared that the move fallen through when Santos officially rejected a €20 million bid from the English giants. However, with Neymar having agreed to put pen to paper, it now appears that an official declaration will be made inside days.
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/trans...ees-to-move-to

Sure way to ruin your career if you're Brazilian, go to England. At least he's got Ancelotti though, he's no where near as naive as the other managers in Britain, so perhaps it can work out for him.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 14:35   #76
milan1st
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf

brasils main gdp resource --> young talents
milan1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 14:43   #77
fertygo
Battering Striker

At least ance wouldn't bother with pato for some moment
Old 12-08-2010, 15:03   #78
Maldini&Inzaghi
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta

Any top team should be fighting for this kid right now.

He still has a few more years to be AMAZING but by then only Real or Barca will have the funds to buy him
Maldini&Inzaghi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 15:05   #79
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
fuck
We were nowhere near him anyhow.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 15:30   #80
fertygo
Battering Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
We were nowhere near him anyhow.
Neymar in Serie A = Best comedy show in a while.

At least robinho not that annoying now, hope the kids at the very least growth his game maturity like binho does.

Last edited by fertygo; 12-08-2010 at 15:32.