The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Community > Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support

Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support Announcements released by administrators, feedback plus solving any problems you have regarding the proper functioning of these forums or the main site.

Old 11-12-2010, 18:55   #21
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

Just something i thought i'd say.

I suggested that if Dinho left we could incorporate him into the logo as he carried our team for a year and was a great help, plus he helped us buy Ibra and Robinho obviously with the CL position.

I was told that it won't be changed until we win a trophy. Then it gets changed to a logo containing 4 players who are great, however we haven't won a trophy and Dinho is nowhere to be found despite his heroics?

I appreciate the work, but it should contain more players, I suggest, Pirlo, Ambro, Rino, Pippo and Dinho atleast.

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 20:56   #22
Susan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka, Montolivo, Bacca

Great work Riccardo, well done!

If some of you wish to have more senators in it, we have Sandro there, though I agree that there are also other players who still mean much to Milan and have won many trophies with this club. But I think it's ok if we have these four players in the logo, they are very important for us atm and I'm sure they will win a trophy with Milan anytime soon.
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 22:46   #23
Riccardo
AAAARGGHH!!!!

Fav. Players: Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa

I seem to have annoyed a few of you.

Apologies for not including certain players. I just wanted to keep it current. I'm not really honouring players who aren't our best this season. Rino, Dinho etc are players that aren't quite as important this season when compared to Nesta, Silva, Ibra and Pato. IMO

However, I aim to please, if someone wants to create a poll and I'll put the 4 most voted players up there. If anyone can be bothered doing that, then I'll oblige by changing the header.

With regards to having our last triumph up there, the WCC 07, come on, it's depressing. I prefer to have a symbol of hope rather than indulge in glorious nostalgia.

Signature
Riccardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:15   #24
Sage
Reinmēkā

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riccardo View Post
I seem to have annoyed a few of you.

Apologies for not including certain players. I just wanted to keep it current. I'm not really honouring players who aren't our best this season. Rino, Dinho etc are players that aren't quite as important this season when compared to Nesta, Silva, Ibra and Pato. IMO

However, I aim to please, if someone wants to create a poll and I'll put the 4 most voted players up there. If anyone can be bothered doing that, then I'll oblige by changing the header.

With regards to having our last triumph up there, the WCC 07, come on, it's depressing. I prefer to have a symbol of hope rather than indulge in glorious nostalgia.
dont change anything, its perfect the way it is, when I look at those 4, I think of a club with great players, dont bring finished players into it .
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:38   #25
Wet Ones
Απορροφάμε

Fav. Players: Whoever helps make Milan untouchable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage_of_six_Paths View Post
dont change anything, its perfect the way it is, when I look at those 4, I think of a club with great players, dont bring finished players into it .
+1

If we're going to live in the past, might as well make a banner with the Sacchi era players on it.
Wet Ones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 06:44   #26
zZ[-_-]Zz
¤ Gli Invicibili ¤

Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten

Forza Milan!

Signature

Numero 6 per sempre
C'č solo un capitano

Last edited by zZ[-_-]Zz; 26-05-2016 at 01:24.
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 07:26   #27
acm55
Rossonero

Nice!
acm55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:40   #28
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
Just something i thought i'd say.

I suggested that if Dinho left we could incorporate him into the logo as he carried our team for a year and was a great help, plus he helped us buy Ibra and Robinho obviously with the CL position.

I was told that it won't be changed until we win a trophy. Then it gets changed to a logo containing 4 players who are great, however we haven't won a trophy and Dinho is nowhere to be found despite his heroics?

I appreciate the work, but it should contain more players, I suggest, Pirlo, Ambro, Rino, Pippo and Dinho atleast.
The banner is great the way it is.It would be to big if we include anybody else.

Maybe when we win something on the other side of the emblem Ricardo can put another 4 Milan players like : Ambro,Rino,Pirlo & Pippo.

Big no to Dihno.

Signature
Greatest of all time
Az. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 15:31   #29
manutd fan
EPL Captain

Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia

Switch Silva with Pirlo/Gattuso and it would be perfect. Still very good though.
manutd fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 15:35   #30
Lisa
Super Moderator

Fav. Players: Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz View Post
Is Nesta balding or is it just the picture?
It's just the pic.

Signature
Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 16:20   #31
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd fan View Post
Switch Silva with Pirlo/Gattuso and it would be perfect. Still very good though.
No. The picture clearly is about this season, about the current Milan. Thiago Silva is along Zlatan Ibrahimovic our best player. It's a good choice of players. Zlatan and Silva are the best nowadays, Pato will be, and Nesta is the true leader of the team.
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 16:41   #32
manutd fan
EPL Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
No. The picture clearly is about this season, about the current Milan. Thiago Silva is along Zlatan Ibrahimovic our best player. It's a good choice of players. Zlatan and Silva are the best nowadays, Pato will be, and Nesta is the true leader of the team.
A better one would be to have your best player, future star player, and two legends
Old 12-12-2010, 16:49   #33
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd fan View Post
A better one would be to have your best player, future star player, and two legends
We have two best players, Silva and Zlatan, Pato is the future star player, Nesta is the closest thing to a legend, who you want as second legend? Ambrosini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Pirlo? Dunno really...
Old 12-12-2010, 16:58   #34
manutd fan
EPL Captain

Pirlo.

Nesta, Silva, Pirlo and Ibrahomovic. Just an opinion though.
Old 12-12-2010, 17:11   #35
Wet Ones
Απορροφάμε

Fav. Players: Whoever helps make Milan untouchable

I'd rather have Gattuso. More of a legend for Milan than Pirlo ever will be.
Wet Ones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 17:28   #36
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wet Ones View Post
I'd rather have Gattuso. More of a legend for Milan than Pirlo ever will be.
I believe so too. Though I don't feel like Gattuso should be a part of this logo.
Old 12-12-2010, 20:13   #37
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
It's just the pic.
hah. love u lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
ambrosini, pirlo, gattuso are leaders of the team....

Its well made banner, great art, but I prefer to see title team on there until a new title is won.....
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 20:58   #38
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Sheva

add allegri sumwhere!!

furrowed brow is so necessary

Signature
I will become even more undignified than this
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 03:26   #39
fertygo
Battering Striker

Fav. Players: Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.

Just a thought. I'm find lack of Ambrosini is weird.

He's the captain. He's not on there because he's "old" ? Than why Nesta is there, he's even older than Ambro.

Because his performances ? Many will agree Ambro is above nesta so far.

Btw can just the banner take turn each other ? sometime "Banner A" show up, sometime later "banner B" show up, like that.

Lot of forums/site do that.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo
"Right now it would be like betraying my history, my past with the Rossoneri. It's been a short period of time, and I'm still very close to Milan. Now it would be too difficult to work in Italy, maybe in the future but not now."
- 22nd October 2010.
Two months later...
Gattuso : "Evidently the God of money can produce miracles."
fertygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 08:39   #40
Riccardo
AAAARGGHH!!!!

Fav. Players: Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa

Quote:
Originally Posted by fertygo View Post
Just a thought. I'm find lack of Ambrosini is weird.

He's the captain. He's not on there because he's "old" ? Than why Nesta is there, he's even older than Ambro.

Because his performances ? Many will agree Ambro is above nesta so far.

Btw can just the banner take turn each other ? sometime "Banner A" show up, sometime later "banner B" show up, like that.

Lot of forums/site do that.
I'm not gonna start on a Nesta vs Ambro debate, but I like the idea of a banner A, Banner B, but I don't know if it's possible. If David says it can be done then I'll accommodate.

Signature
Riccardo is offline   Reply With Quote