The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.

Old 19-05-2011, 17:54   #21
akewander
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.

AC Milan employ agent to beat Inter for Arsenal captain Cesc
Quote:
Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas is now a major target for both Milan clubs.

Inter Milan and AC Milan have both been alerted by intermediaries of Arsenal's willingness to sell - for a set price of £40 million.

Milan have employed Mino Raiola to represent them in talks with the Gunners, says La Nazione.

The Serie A champs would be willing to pay £30 million to bring Cesc to Serie A, though that is likely to fall short of what Arsenal will ultimately agree to.

Inter president Massimo Moratti remains interested in Cesc as they prepare an overhaul of their midfield options this summer with Javier Zanetti and Dejan Stankovic coming to the end of their careers and Thiago Motta struggling for fitness.
http://66.111.96.106/articles/ac-mil...n-cesc-1643031

bit too much but i aint complaining i want the cl!!!!!!!!!!1

Signature
Winter Is Coming
akewander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 18:05   #22
Bunnee
AC Milan Icon

Jesus, not Fabregas. And fuck no for 40 mil pounds. Better make a parking for cars for our future stadium.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
I know the real talents because I watch vids/read news.
Bunnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 18:14   #23
Boban1982
Scudetto 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToonInvader View Post
Barca arent broke, they just rely a lot on debts but they still get freaking tons of cash every year.

If cesc move its for barca.

Stop dreaming on him guys. we cant afford him
Milan cant but Silvio can.

If Silvio wanted to spend £45 million on Fab he could but i dont think he is interested in breaking the transfer records these days.

Getting Fab would be a brilliant signing but i feel the chances of it happening are almost nil.

Signature
Boban1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 18:23   #24
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

Hope Berlusconi will be in a "Big Spending" Gear this summer... Hope he wants to do the Golden years 2.0

Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 18:24   #25
anilak
AC Milan Icon

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=11561

Start reading the start and first 10-12 pages of this thread. Who'll pay for his wages ? What about his massive wages ? 100 million cost in 4 years. WTF :S

Signature

anilak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 18:29   #26
acmilan4ever
Fan of the Sheva's

Fav. Players: Associazione Calcio Milan

Many in here underestimate the power of Raiola and Galliani.

If we can get Ibra and Robinho at ridiculously cheap prices then the least we can do is try and sign Fabregas for 30m or something.
acmilan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 18:30   #27
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

+ Nasri and Sandro

Signature
Old 19-05-2011, 18:33   #28
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

I feel confident we got a serious shot in signing Fabregas. If he's Milan's main target, then I don't see why not.
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 18:38   #29
anilak
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan4ever View Post
Many in here underestimate the power of Raiola and Galliani.

If we can get Ibra and Robinho at ridiculously cheap prices then the least we can do is try and sign Fabregas for 30m or something.

And Arsenal are not the wisest sellers too. They sold Henry (he was on the decline but still had 2-3 good years left was was EPLs greatest by that time) for around 16 million to Barca the same year Darren Bent for a higher tranfer free in England. Couple of my Arsenal supporting friends still whine about that fact.

And losing Flamini for free and Hleb and Adebeyor didn't go at that high prices too considering the form they were in the the number of suitors they had.

Riola + Galliani working together and Barca saying they won't buy him this summer. .

Signature

anilak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 18:39   #30
Dottore Joey
Vice

We could take Nasri and Fabregas easily from them...

Signature
Old 19-05-2011, 18:40   #31
acmilan4ever
Fan of the Sheva's

Fav. Players: Associazione Calcio Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilak View Post

And Arsenal are not the wisest sellers too. They sold Henry (he was on the decline but still had 2-3 good years left was was EPLs greatest by that time) for around 16 million to Barca the same year Darren Bent for a higher tranfer free in England. Couple of my Arsenal supporting friends still whine about that fact.

And losing Flamini for free and Hleb and Adebeyor didn't go at that high prices too considering the form they were in the the number of suitors they had.

Riola + Galliani working together and Barca saying they won't buy him this summer. .
If not him then Nasri, just today Arsenal have offered RVP a 90k a week deal which is pretty much a slap in Samir's face so i hope they put him on the market and Milan take notice

Either would be fantastic.
acmilan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 18:44   #32
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by akewander View Post
AC Milan employ agent to beat Inter for Arsenal captain Cesc

http://66.111.96.106/articles/ac-mil...n-cesc-1643031

bit too much but i aint complaining i want the cl!!!!!!!!!!1
Tribal football ,no offense but this thread belongs merged in the dream section one.There`s no reliable source for him coming to Milan.

Signature
Greatest of all time
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 19:03   #33
akewander
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
Tribal football ,no offense but this thread belongs merged in the dream section one.There`s no reliable source for him coming to Milan.
Just living in the moment dude and after what galliani pulled off at the end of last years mercato anything is possible.
here is another source.

AC MILAN PREPARE BID FOR ARSENAL CAPTAIN CESC FABREGAS

Quote:
AC MILAN have set their sights on Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas.

According to Gazzetta.it, AC Milan are preparing a £35m offer for Arsenal wantaway Cesc Fabregas.

Arsenal have dropped to fourth in the Barclays Premier League meaning that the Gunners could enter the Champions League at the Play-Off Round.

The disappointing finish to the season could signal the end of Cesc Fabregas' Arsenal career - with Manchester City and Chelsea also waiting in the wings.
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/...Cesc-Fabregas/

Signature
Winter Is Coming
akewander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 19:46   #34
GAMilan
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: AC Milan Players

Please no. 1) too much money. 2) always injured. 3) Only wants to play for Barca.
GAMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 20:04   #35
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Hmm... It would be nice to see him coming. We buy him for € 35 M. We send him to the US like we did with Pato and he will stop being injuried all the time.
Then we win CL with him making him the man of the match. Then last but not least, we sell him for profit to Barca for, hmm... let's say... € 75-85 M.

Welcome Sahin, Hamsik, Asamoah, Ganso, Falcao...!

I'm seriously the Galliani Jr.

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 22:02   #36
Baresiuno
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMilan View Post
Please no. 1) too much money. 2) always injured. 3) Only wants to play for Barca.

4) spanish
Baresiuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 22:09   #37
Dottore Joey
Vice

5) Pedophile

Signature
Old 19-05-2011, 23:58   #38
ikita
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by President Joey View Post
We could take Nasri and Fabregas easily from them...
that's what I'm saying. it'll be like zlatan and robinho all over again. "we're going for zlatan but if barca dont sell, we'll take robinho." 36 league matches later, we won the scudetto with zlatan AND robinho. at the same time though, nasri and fabregas are from the same club and are pretty big stars at arsenal at least. arsene selling both of them would be a dream come true for any other club with a good eye for players, but how likely is it that we sign both of them? not likely. the odds of us getting one are much higher. fabregas? or nasri? (that just goes to show how low the odds are of us signing both of them. low but still possible) fued below.

Signature
Anytime, anywhere, baby boy, I can misbehave
ikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 23:59   #39
MilanMB
Not mad

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Romagnoli, Suso, Bonaventura, Bonucci

I can't believe some people don't want Fabregas here. He'd be the ultimate signing for us

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2011, 00:04   #40
Danilo JBG
World Cup Winner

This deals looks unlikely at first view, but I think it might happen.

Since Berlusconi said he'd sign one or two champions if Milan won the Scudetto, I started to think some big names that Milan could sign assuming they would come for midfield. Most of then already play for top clubs and are doing well (ex: Ozil). Those who are in ordinary clubs usually are unproven (Ganso), raw (Pastore) or too young (Lamela). All of them too expensive. Names that had shown to be unhappy at their clubs started to come to my mind. At the first moment, I thought of Fabregas (lack of silverware) and Robben (at the time, Bayern could miss CL) and ever linked with us Balotelli.

Then there was Raiola saying he had been working for months on a big Milan signing. Immediately, I assumed it wouldn't be a player from South America, neither one from a small club. If Raiola is in and is talking big, then it is big. However, I really doubt it would come from a top top club who are always challenging for titles. So, I thought with myself "Arsenal is big, but not THAT big". They also haven't won anything for quite sometime.

Since the beginning of this "big signing" thing, I have the strange feeling Fàbregas might be on his way to Milan. I know there's all the Barça interest, but sometimes it seems they won't make a move for him this summer. If they pull off and Milan makes an approach, maybe Cesc could come.

I know it looks impossible, but when they linked us with Ibrahimovic for the first time last summer, did it looked like happening? No. It seemed impossible. Milan didn't have the money... Then he arrived.

After last summer and even last winter, I really think this kind of deal can happen. Raiola + Galliani showed to be a really strong market partnership.
Danilo JBG is offline   Reply With Quote