The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2011, 18:39   #21
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon
 
Goodfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka, Elf Zuzo
Default

Agree with Serno. Most of these are false. Especially when it's an American celebrity. The only time Tom Cruise has mentioned Milan is when he said his close friend Beckham, who he also follows in L.A. Galaxy, has been playing well for Milan. He was watching games at San Siro just because of Beckham.

And Kobe is really embarrassing.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 18:47   #22
Dinar
AC Milan Icon
 
Dinar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Goa, India
Fav. Players: Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Buffon, Thiago
Default



Dinar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 21:57   #23
Ash
Swag Maestro
 
Ash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinar View Post


I actually think he is telling the truth when he says he is a Milan fan. I remember somewhere that the only reason he followed Barca so much was because he is a massive Rijkaard fan and of course a Ronnie fanboy...
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2011, 17:44   #24
Ash
Swag Maestro
 
Ash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Default

Kobe Bryant won’t betray Milan

Quote:
KOBE BRYANT says he will not betray the Rossoneri colors after Materazzi gave him an Inter shirt.

Milan have many celebrity fans: Novak Djokovic, the No. 1 Tennis player in the World at the moment, has never made it a secret that he’s a big fan of Milan and Zlatan Ibrahimovic, and he met them a few times.

People may have not known however that along with the likes of Djokovic and Formula 1 driver Felipe Massa on the list of famous people that support Milan, there is also NBA superstar Kobe Bryant.

“As a child, when my father played in Italy, I was an AC Milan fan. I do not want to change teams even though [Marco] Materazzi gave me an Inter shirt and tried to get me into betraying the Rossoneri colors,” Kobe said. The Los Angeles Lakers shooting guard could return to Italy, as Bologna are interested in him.

With the NBA still striking, the 33-year-old Basketball player admitted he’d be considering a move to Virtus Bologna, that have reportedly offered him a contract worth $2.5 million a month – $15mil a season.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 14:26   #25
Jasper
Maldini tier
 
Jasper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli
Default



Laura Pausini is one of us! During the press conference for the worldwide release of “Inedito”, Laura Pausini received the AC Milan jersey with a special inscription from the team. Good luck Laura!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf


Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 02:17   #26
achtungbaby
Primavera Player
 
achtungbaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fav. Players: Balotelli, de Sciglio, Montolivo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
I actually think he is telling the truth when he says he is a Milan fan. I remember somewhere that the only reason he followed Barca so much was because he is a massive Rijkaard fan and of course a Ronnie fanboy...
I'm sure he's not that big of a soccer fan but that his favourite team is Milan. I am also sure that the Barcelona thing is all about Nike.
achtungbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 14:50   #27
BrasilianMilan
Eternal Rossonero
 
BrasilianMilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Fav. Players: Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Nesta, Inzaghi, Seedorf, Bonaventura
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinar View Post


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Kobe Bryant won’t betray Milan

Love Kobe :sta r:

When I found out he was a Rossoneri fan, I just loved him 10000x more! A true Milanista!


Signature
BrasilianMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 15:04   #28
Dottore Joey
Vice
 
Dottore Joey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Iceland
Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris
Default

Kobe lived in Italy when he was young like he said...

And C'Mon Justin Bieber and Jonas Brothers Ac Milan fans

There is no proof Bieber is, and Jonas Brothers did it for some show, when they were in Brazil...

There are no American celebs that are Milan fans i think...

But Dennis Rodman? For real ??????


Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 15:06   #29
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon
 
Goodfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka, Elf Zuzo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrasilianMilan View Post
A true Milanista!
A true Culé too.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 15:21   #30
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon
 
Berlusconi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Siro
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash View Post
danlio gallinari (basketball):


novak djokovic (tennis):


fuck djokovic!
Berlusconi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 17:32   #31
Jasper
Maldini tier
 
Jasper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlusconi View Post
fuck djokovic!
I think I can diagnose 'worthless poster' by 2 words now.


Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 18:16   #32
Ash
Swag Maestro
 
Ash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
A true Culé too.
More like a Rijkaard (the reason he started watching Barca) and Ronnie fan

Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 23:30   #33
Bunnee
AC Milan Icon
 
Bunnee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Yugoslavia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post


Laura Pausini is one of us! During the press conference for the worldwide release of “Inedito”, Laura Pausini received the AC Milan jersey with a special inscription from the team. Good luck Laura!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf
Laura is a die hard Milan fan
She was among those who refused to buy season tickets back in 2009 after Kaká sale


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
I know the real talents because I watch vids/read news.
Bunnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2011, 00:41   #34
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon
 
Goodfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka, Elf Zuzo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
More like a Rijkaard (the reason he started watching Barca) and Ronnie fan

According to himself in one interview, he was a huge Van Basten fan while his dad was a Lothar Mathäuss(sp?) fan.

Anyway, that was to show how much of a "true Milanista he was". To me, you can't be a "true" culé and Milanista.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2011, 23:51   #35
ManU sux
World Cup Winner
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Default

George Clooney
ManU sux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 00:07   #36
Dottore Joey
Vice
 
Dottore Joey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Iceland
Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris
Default

Really? How do you know?


Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 00:38   #37
williamp
FODDERabt_H8r
 
williamp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Chelsea
Default

Neil Patrick Harris.
williamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 00:39   #38
Bunnee
AC Milan Icon
 
Bunnee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Yugoslavia
Default

Where the fuck are you guys getting these names from?


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
I know the real talents because I watch vids/read news.
Bunnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 07:32   #39
K.P.B.
milan for life
 
K.P.B.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Fav. Players: Super-Pippo, Pirlo, Ibra, Silva, Prince
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManU sux View Post
George Clooney
I think he has no idea what means european football and you say it's AC Milan fan. He just had to do with Silvio and was scared of famous parties.
K.P.B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 08:56   #40
milanista1899
Solo Milan
 
milanista1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Aberdeen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.P.B. View Post
I think he has no idea what means european football and you say it's AC Milan fan. He just had to do with Silvio and was scared of famous parties.
How can u say george clooney doesn't know about AC Milan when we have clarence seedorf in our ranks..even george clooney is insecure abt his girl when clarence is around...
milanista1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:22.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.