The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.

Old 04-12-2011, 06:34   #21
Zeusftw
#WeAreSoRich

Fav. Players: Kessie, Rodriguez, Musacchio, Dirty Diego Costa, Paul Pogba, Ibrahimovic, Bonucci, Silva, Dollarumma

lol all the diplomats and pacifists can simply ignore this thread instead of coming in here and acting all high and mighty.

Signature
Zeusftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 06:40   #22
necromancer
Sino-Galliani Alliance

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Bar Se Lo Na in Hindi means "Why dont you take it from the Bar?"

I do not know how to analyze that further.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 06:51   #23
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateoftw View Post
lol all the diplomats and pacifists can simply ignore this thread instead of coming in here and acting all high and mighty.
It's not about being diplomatic nor am I a pacifist

I dislike Barcelona's antics too, doesn't mean I have to create an entire thread to show it...

Milan fans should have enough class not to drop down to Interistas level and create flame threads for anyone they don't like...

That is just small club mentality at it's finest....

Last edited by Ash; 04-12-2011 at 06:56.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 06:55   #24
sushanmilano
Nostalgia....

Fav. Players: Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
It's not about being diplomatic nor am I a pacifist

I dislike Barcelona's antics too, doesn't mean I have to create an entire thread to show it...

Milan should have enough class not to drop down to Interistas level and create flame threads for anyone they don't like...

That is just small club mentality at it's finest....
True. I think FIF is the only place with flame threads. We shouldnt join those idiots.

Signature
sushanmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 07:25   #25
Fiero

What's a 'flame' thread? Let me make it clear, I do not approve of name calling just for the sake of it, that was not my intention. I hate that entity for a big list of corruption acts and unsportsmanlike disgusting behavior, so I opened a thread to in a way vent my frustration by sharing evidence of their scum works. If some people choose to troll by some name calling that's their business, but it wasn't the main intention of the thread.

Anyway whoever doesn't like this thread is welcome to leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum1903 View Post
Personally, my issue with Barcelona is not that I think they're significantly worse than any other elite club - they're not. My issue with them is that they would have you believe that they're better - they're not.
Well said, sir.
Fiero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 07:37   #26
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiero View Post
What's a 'flame' thread? Let me make it clear, I do not approve of name calling just for the sake of it, that was not my intention. I hate that entity for a big list of corruption acts and unsportsmanlike disgusting behavior, so I opened a thread to in a way vent my frustration by sharing evidence of their scum works. If some people choose to troll by some name calling that's their business, but it wasn't the main intention of the thread.

Anyway whoever doesn't like this thread is welcome to leave.

Well said, sir.
Yet, no matter how you look at it - THIS IS A FLAME THREAD. And your reasons for opening it is the same reasoning anyone would use for opening flame threads...

It's funny how you berate others for acting childish on this forum yet you and go and do a typical childish thing yourself by opening a flame thread.

You hate Barca?

Go rant on the La Liga thread like you usually do. Why does one need to open an entire thread to moan about how much one hates a team?
Old 04-12-2011, 07:53   #27
Jammin
prostituted by the mods

Quote:
Yet, no matter how you look at it - THIS IS A FLAME THREAD. And your reasons for opening it is the same reasoning anyone would use for opening flame threads...

It's funny how you berate others for acting childish on this forum yet you and go and do a typical childish thing yourself by opening a flame thread.

You hate Barca?

Go rant on the La Liga thread like you usually do. Why does one need to open an entire thread to moan about how much one hates a team?
to keep the la liga thread clean so people can actually comment on la liga games and news. similarly, i feel if we open an inter and juve flame thread, the italian league thread will be much more focused on the actual games and news.
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 07:56   #28
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammin View Post
to keep the la liga thread clean so people can actually comment on la liga games and news. similarly, i feel if we open an inter and juve flame thread, the italian league thread will be much more focused on the actual games and news.
Who are we fooling?

People will still find a way to bitch and moan in those threads
Old 04-12-2011, 08:22   #29
Jammin
prostituted by the mods

Quote:
Who are we fooling?

People will still find a way to bitch and moan in those threads
yea ur probably right.

anyway, back on topic:

Old 04-12-2011, 08:22   #30
Deunamist
F*** Juventus

Deunamist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 08:26   #31
Jammin
prostituted by the mods

REAL skill:

Last edited by Jammin; 04-12-2011 at 08:31.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:30   #32
Casualista
Banned

there was a debate on having flame threads before. Any one can get me link to that?

And Ash does make a good point. There will be bitching in every thread. Regardless of how many new threads u make. I just need to point to FIF. They have a flamers paradise section but they still end up bitching in every thread mainly during the course of the match. I doubt someone would change threads during match just to went out hate.

Anyway, i agree in principle of this thread. They are a xenophobic and very dubious club with lot of talent on the pitch as well. They deserve a lot of contempt. But then again no one said u had to be classy to be the best team in the world.

PS: Anti Inter , Anti juve, anti EPL and and anti pirlo thread pls?

Last edited by Casualista; 04-12-2011 at 08:33.
Casualista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 08:44   #33
seveners
SAPL Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona

Fuck barca!

Signature

BEST OF THE BEST
seveners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:14   #34
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammin View Post
fun fact: if you search 'busquets' in google image, related searches is 'yaya toure'

the 'philosopher' has thrown away one of the most complete midfielders in modern football and replaced him with a diving scumbag who's only talent is sideways passes. i'm pretty sure that yaya left because pep asked him to dive and yaya refused.
Busquets is a better anchor than Toure.

What I hate about Barca is mainly their "fans". A bunch of bitches who're hardly even interested in football. There are of course exceptions.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:31   #35
Corzioli
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.

I don't think I've seen ONE logical point legalizing the existence of this thread.

Oh well, just an avenue for hateful H8AZ to pour out all their spite at a team that keeps on piling the trophies.

Half of you here should use all this hate more constructively by signing up for Peshawar.

EDIT: just corrected an impossible error on my part..yeah I'm that smart.
And if you don't know where Peshawar is or what goes on there.... I'm pretty sure most don't.

Last edited by Corzioli; 04-12-2011 at 09:52.
Corzioli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:50   #36
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

troll thread.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:56   #37
JohnnyWunderboy
Hentai Lover

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Bar Se Lo Na in Hindi means "Why dont you take it from the Bar?"

I do not know how to analyze that further.
The "bar" could be a metaphor for a long, hard, penis.

So roughly it means "go fuck yourself"

Signature
JohnnyWunderboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 10:24   #38
necromancer
Sino-Galliani Alliance

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyWunderboy View Post
The "bar" could be a metaphor for a long, hard, penis.

So roughly it means "go fuck yourself"
Good enough. I was stuck with equating bar to a drinking bar. That only led to good things.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:53   #39
akewander
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.

when people were bashing manu they were said to have a small club mentality,now we have one for barca its cool

thanks for making us look like the idiots @ FIF

also if you are going to open such threads do it properly and open ones for all other teams aswell, just dont see the point in such a thread

Signature
Winter Is Coming
akewander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 12:08   #40
MilanMB
Not mad

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Romagnoli, Suso, Bonaventura, Bonucci

Threads like this = small dick complex.

We're Milan. We big dick.

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote