The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 18-06-2015, 17:19   #81
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

Don't know that much about this guy to be honest, just seen the CL games and handful of others, he seems really good, and only born 93' so still lot of time to improve.

35m is a lot and i hope he is worth it if we get this lad.

Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 19:14   #82
Arsene
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dottore Joey View Post
So it looks like he'll go to Arsenal.

A perfect purchase from then.
no way would I want him at arsenal. he is not a defensive midfielder. He is basically a poor mans diaby and we dont need that
Arsene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 19:43   #83
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsene View Post
no way would I want him at arsenal. he is not a defensive midfielder. He is basically a poor mans diaby and we dont need that
Lol, dude stop being so salty

Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 20:15   #84
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Poor mans diaby.. That dude that lives in the hospital?
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 21:36   #85
Besi
¤ TheSaint ¤

Fav. Players: Maldini , Kaká

Just the fact that Galliani flew to Monaco.. means that something is moving to the right direction.. there is already agreement with Monaco.. now he has to convince the player... wich it will be really hard considering we are out of the CL .. and offers coming from Real Madrid & Arsenal..

He seems good from the videos in youtube... lets see what happens..

Signature
He is football’s Mohamed Ali – he floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee.
Besi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 21:44   #86
Arsene
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Poor mans diaby.. That dude that lives in the hospital?
true, but diaby was the most talented of all the brothers that came after vieira....injuries ruined him. But technically he was a level above these fake brothers france is producing. I wouldnt want him and I really doubt we are interested because he is not the profile we need. He is a box to box midfielder. We are desperate for a quality defensive midfielder
Old 18-06-2015, 22:17   #87
Dias
DAI DAI DAI

Some players like projects -

There are ones who believe they're good enough to join the elite teams Barca's, Reals etc.. then there are those who want to be part of that journey in reaching the top rather than staying at the top.

Well hopefully G sells it like that..

Signature
Quote:
The FA has cautioned Flamini after his tussle with Mark Wilson. The Stoke City player was repeatedly fouling Wilshere, Flamini got irriated, went up to him and said, "Touch him one more time and I'll blind you".
Dias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 23:29   #88
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

Quote:
Quote:
true, but diaby was the most talented of all the brothers that came after vieira....injuries ruined him. But technically he was a level above these fake brothers france is producing. I wouldnt want him and I really doubt we are interested because he is not the profile we need. He is a box to box midfielder. We are desperate for a quality defensive midfielder
Milan needs midfielders like Kondogbia and Xabi Alonso, Arsenal needs a midfielder like Xabi Alonso. Coquelin is a tiny kid assigned a tall, physical, veteran role.

Kondogbia won't be able to change shit though in a 4-3-1-2 with De Jong.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 00:06   #89
Arsene
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
Milan needs midfielders like Kondogbia and Xabi Alonso, Arsenal needs a midfielder like Xabi Alonso. Coquelin is a tiny kid assigned a tall, physical, veteran role.

Kondogbia won't be able to change shit though in a 4-3-1-2 with De Jong.
ooh Alonso....Beneitez was ready to sell him to us when he was in Liverpool for 14 million. Wenger offered 12 and refuse to go further. Sometimes I wish I could headbutt wenger
Old 19-06-2015, 01:00   #90
Sven
Super Moderator

Quote:
ooh Alonso....Beneitez was ready to sell him to us when he was in Liverpool for 14 million. Wenger offered 12 and refuse to go further. Sometimes I wish I could headbutt wenger

OMG
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 09:56   #91
Arsene
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven View Post

OMG
Yep and Benitez was angry because he was desperate to get rid of Alonso to get Barry....he really had a thing for Gareth Barry
Old 19-06-2015, 11:06   #92
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

Quote:
Yep and Benitez was angry because he was desperate to get rid of Alonso to get Barry....he really had a thing for Gareth Barry

Former Liverpool Boss Rafa Benitez Explains Why He Wanted To Swap Xabi Alonso For Gareth Barry

Quote:
Benitez explains madness of summer 2008.

Former Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has suggested that he wanted to swap pass-master Xabi Alonso for Gareth Barry because the latter was more versatile.

In the summer of 2008, then-Reds boss Benitez raised eyebrows on Merseyside when he attempted to land Aston Villa midfielder Barry and offload fans-favourite Alonso to Juventus.

But Liverpool failed to agree a feee with Aston Villa for Barry and both players stayed put.

The following summer Benitez, however, did sell Alonso to Real Madrid for ?30m, purchasing hopeless ?20m flop Alberto Aquilani as a replacement with Barry joining mega-rich Manchester City.

Benitez?s attempts to replace Alonso with Barry has long been the source of bafflement to fans and experts alike. Although Barry has played his part in City?s recent success, Alonso is widely regarded as one of the finest deep-lying midfielders in the world and was instrumental in Spain?s two European Championship and one World Cup win.

The Spaniard, now 30, has also helped Real to reclaim the La Liga title from Barcelona and it is understood that he did not want to leave Liverpool, where he had a contract until 2012, despite interest from the Spanish capital.

In his new book, ?Champions League Dreams?, Benitez has explained the logic behind the attempts, admitting the Barry?s versatility was an important factor.

?Barry appealed to us for a number of reasons. I have never been the sort of manager who prioritises a system above all else: I am willing to change and adapt my preferred formations given the strength of my squad or the requirements of a particular game,? quotes Football365.

?Barry was perfect: he could play as a central midfielder, of course, but he had some experience as an attacking left-back, which would be a useful option for home games where we were expected to go forward, and even as a left-winger.

?We knew we would have to sell players that summer if we were to raise the funds to bring in the reinforcements ? and, in particular, the British reinforcements ? we needed,? he wrote.

?That would require parting company with one of our current squad members who would fetch a substantial fee. We decided that the most likely candidate was Xabi Alonso, who had been a great player for us since we signed him from Real Sociedad, but had not quite performed to his best in the last couple of years.

?Negotiations with Aston Villa over Barry were much slower going, though. We could not agree a fee that we felt was suitable and it became increasingly clear there was little or no chance that a deal would be completed. At almost the same time as we made it plain to Juventus that they would have to meet our valuation if they wanted to sign Alonso, we pulled out of talks with Villa.?

myyy gawwwdd

I actually rate Barry as an anchor/CDM...but this....

And then he sells Xabi and replaces him with almost equally expensive Aquilani...........

I love laughing at Liverpool fans, but I have to say even I get angered just thinking about this.
How is Benitez still alive??
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 23:05   #93
Ender
R.I.P Milan

Aquilani at the time was a rising star at Roma. If you look at the ratings, his were consistently high ... I don't blame Benitez for getting Aquilani who turned out to be made of glass, if Alonso had been plagued by all the injuries that had Aquilani we might be here talking how good it was for Benitez to get rid of Alonso.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 18:10   #94
ShevaDaniel
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: SHEVA, MARCO VAN BASTEN

epic fail
ShevaDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 18:46   #95
ACMagnifico
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Cafu Zambrotta Dida Nesta Pirlo Maldini Pato Robinho Menez Gattuso Ibra Balo Abate

35m done deal to inter milan
ACMagnifico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 18:57   #96
Raz
Banned

Burn thread
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 19:09   #97
Fusiproe12
Banned

Fusiproe12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 19:46   #98
Arsene
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post

Former Liverpool Boss Rafa Benitez Explains Why He Wanted To Swap Xabi Alonso For Gareth Barry

myyy gawwwdd

I actually rate Barry as an anchor/CDM...but this....

And then he sells Xabi and replaces him with almost equally expensive Aquilani...........

I love laughing at Liverpool fans, but I have to say even I get angered just thinking about this.
How is Benitez still alive??
You do know Liverpool fans see Benitez as a god, so dont feel sorry for them. They want him back even now
Old 20-06-2015, 20:07   #99
Blade of Faith
A New Hope

Whoever opened it jynxed it.

Close thread.

Signature
---------INZAGHI----MONTELLA--------
----------------------------------------------------
-------LEONARDO-----SEEDORF--------
--------------------------------------------------
BROCCHI ----------------------ALLEGRI
----------------ANCELOTTI----------------
--------------------------------------------------
-MIHAJLOVIC--FATIH TERIM--TASOTTI-

DA MILAN
Coach:
Blade of Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 20:16   #100
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Weah Gullit Rijkaard Boban Savicevic Baresi Kaka Shevchenko Suarez Tevez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade of Faith View Post
Whoever opened it jynxed it.

Close thread.
albmovi

Signature
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote