The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Old 28-02-2017, 15:17   #1541
Ragazza
Milan, solo con te...

Fav. Players: MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, DONNARUMMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
You really should read the Books, the show only scratches the surfaces of the amazing world that "A song of fire and ice" is.
yes I've been thinking about reading the books for awhile now...my birthday is coming up so maybe I can hint that I'd like a book (a.k.a. ask for one)

Signature
First rule of Thesaurus Club - you do not talk about, mention, speak of, discuss or chat about Thesaurus Club.
Ragazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2017, 15:23   #1542
Ragazza
Milan, solo con te...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitches View Post
Um ... I watched one of those and looked like posers to me. They knew fuck all there. Just some American TV commentators babbling. They looked like they do multiple of these "aftershows" for whatever hot tv show in the moment rather than true GoT/asoiaf geeks.

Check Emergency Awesome or Alt Shift X for theories and shit from GoT geeks.
thanks for those links

the "aftershow" we watched did have a few guests on who had read the books and followed the show. you could tell that this took up a large part of their lives

Quote:
The more time you put between the better tho. Then you'll have plenty of "totally didn't catch that first viewing". Would also recommend checking the episode threads and then glance one of re-watch threads.
I think it's been almost 2 weeks since we finished season 6 and I'm still missing GoT

we've been watching a show called man in the high tower the past week or so. not bad, but still no comparison

Signature
First rule of Thesaurus Club - you do not talk about, mention, speak of, discuss or chat about Thesaurus Club.
Old 09-03-2017, 22:29   #1543
joyrider
AC Milan Icon

On 16th July

The great war is here

https://mobile.twitter.com/GameOfThr...rc=twsrc%5Etfw
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2017, 21:04   #1544
Ragazza
Milan, solo con te...

got the books

Signature