The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: Which fortunate team will hear 'Dai Dai Dai' next?
Gli Azzurri 17 35.42%
A good Serie A team 4 8.33%
A mediocre Italian team 20 41.67%
A team in a good league abroad 3 6.25%
A team in MLS, Asia etc. 4 8.33%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15-04-2017, 07:59   #3781
Ronin
Flying over Kuco nest

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho, Kucka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexes5 View Post
Barely anybody gives him credit for anything, because they've already made up there mind about him
This. I'm not an Allegri fan and was really frustrated with him, but one must consider that no person is static and everybody changes over time, therefore there is the possibility that he improved, which I really think he did.

Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 09:49   #3782
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

why talking about dinho, he was just average at milan and selling him was a right decision, allegri said dinho was the most talented player he trained, but he was not interested to play.

Signature
VultureSheva is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 10:06   #3783
joyrider
AC Milan Icon

this ladri coach deserves too much attention here

fuck him
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 11:32   #3784
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Romagnoli, Donnarumma, Bonaventura, Bacca, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Actually ALLEGRI used Robinho quite extensively to feed both iBra and Pato... My issue is not so much that he pushed Dinho out.... It's that he didn't drain everything out of him before the sale. I don't know if you remember but the first match of the season before Allegri and iBra came...We actually won 4-0 with majestic performances by both Dinho and Pato. We keep doing the same ******ed shit over and over again vs Tottenham when it was blindingly obvious that we could have tried something different with Dinho. I don't have a crystal ball I don't know that anything at all would have come out of it.... But to keep to the same shit game plan over... without ever looking like we'd get close to scoring. This characterized his tenure as we almost never came back from a goal or two down.

Under Montella...we always have ideas. I appreciate that.
Yes, we obliterated Lecce. That was a wonderful match.

I would have liked him to play Dinho more, but we won the title and playing him and Ibra seemed incompatible. Dinho had his best time here having an absolutely free role on the left wing under Leo, that couldn't be achieved with Allegri.

Also, that happened in the second season. In Allegri's third, we always came back from a goal down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Allegri had lost his grip on the squad in his last year and a half at Milan. Galliani was as patient with him as possible.

But Allegri is now the best in the world. Milan is now with a manager who's perfect for a young project.

Sometimes that's how things work out.
I can agree that he'd lost the dressing room. My only qualm was that the same thing had happened the season before and he'd saved it.

Still, I think it was probably time. And it's funny that he's gone and we haven't had a coach as good since.

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 15:49   #3785
leaf
the legendary 45

Fav. Players: Ba, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Bonaventura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tfat View Post
I could be mistaken, but I was sure fat Brazilians are your thing .. didn't know you had preferences even within your chubby chasing habits.

I remember ibra assisting inzaghi vs Madrid whereas left wing island was busy ruining our kids:

I think we need to chat about using sample sizes smaller than our penises. Even our new management isn't impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan_Somewhere View Post
Allegri to Barcelona plssssss
Yes!!! He'd ruin tiki takes forever
Messi and Neymar will learn the ancient sacred arts more making runs
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
this ladri coach deserves too much attention here

fuck him
Indeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
Yes, we obliterated Lecce. That was a wonderful match.

I would have liked him to play Dinho more, but we won the title and playing him and Ibra seemed incompatible. Dinho had his best time here having an absolutely free role on the left wing under Leo, that couldn't be achieved with Allegri.

Also, that happened in the second season. In Allegri's third, we always came back from a goal down.

I can agree that he'd lost the dressing room. My only qualm was that the same thing had happened the season before and he'd saved it.

Still, I think it was probably time. And it's funny that he's gone and we haven't had a coach as good since.
This was my only point.

You have a tool in Dinho. Use him to get as much as the club can get out of him. Then sell him for as much as you can. Revolutionary I know

Even Moggi said that Shitelegri was fucking up in his management

Signature
when titans roamed the earth

Last edited by leaf; 15-04-2017 at 15:53.
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 16:43   #3786
General
Paradigm of Humility

Fav. Players: Japanimates, Necro prancer, MR, D-Nutella, the man formerly known as Pharaoh, phony fascists

This person will be the first to have a 3rd thread in their name...

Signature
Official RnB Contributor

General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 18:59   #3787
leaf
the legendary 45

Fav. Players: Ba, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Bonaventura

Jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Signature
when titans roamed the earth
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 19:55   #3788
General
Paradigm of Humility

Fav. Players: Japanimates, Necro prancer, MR, D-Nutella, the man formerly known as Pharaoh, phony fascists

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyy
What are you doing posting?????

You need to be working on your vlog episodes...

I'm serious. I am looking forward to it.

Signature
Official RnB Contributor

General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 06:15   #3789
Tfat
Banned

Last edited by Tfat; 16-04-2017 at 06:18.
Tfat is offline   Reply With Quote