The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2017, 22:53   #101
voom
World Cup Winner
 
voom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini,De Sciglio, Gattuso, Ambrosini,Van Bommel,Ibra,Sheva,Kaka,Bacca,Jack Ma.
Default

Cannot wait next season for WC signings,if that means one player i would be happy.


Signature
Open Sesame
voom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 23:00   #102
Tadej
Bald beast
 
Tadej's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Default

Peppe Di Stefano (Sky): "Milan should have around €120-130m as the transfer market budget in the summer."

Di Stefano: "The main idea is to bring back the champions to Milan. Not many average players but few great ones who can make the difference"

Di Stefano: "The contacts of Fassone and Mirabelli are in that direction."
Tadej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 15:05   #103
Az.
Se7en
 
Az.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadej View Post
Peppe Di Stefano (Sky): "Milan should have around 120-130m as the transfer market budget in the summer."

Di Stefano: "The main idea is to bring back the champions to Milan. Not many average players but few great ones who can make the difference"

Di Stefano: "The contacts of Fassone and Mirabelli are in that direction."
Won't believe it until it actually happens. Also that's not rich money in today's market, that's just a decent transfer budget for a team that wants to compete in UCL.


Signature
Greatest of all time
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 15:07   #104
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
Won't believe it until it actually happens. Also that's not rich money in today's market, that's just a decent transfer budget for a team that wants to compete in UCL.
Please that's plenty for 1 summer plus sales as long as an idiot like Galliani isn't running things. You can't change almost everything in 1 transfer window.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 13:37   #105
Az.
Se7en
 
Az.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Please that's plenty for 1 summer plus sales as long as an idiot like Galliani isn't running things. You can't change almost everything in 1 transfer window.
I have no doubt that you can't change it all in one summer when you have such a shit foundation, and even if we did i would not expect us to win a title because if we change to much, there would have to be a period where the new guys learn the tactics and what not.

Having said that, 100 millions in today's market is not that much, at best it can get you two world class players..sadly.


Signature
Greatest of all time
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 22:01   #106
shebinho
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
I have no doubt that you can't change it all in one summer when you have such a shit foundation, and even if we did i would not expect us to win a title because if we change to much, there would have to be a period where the new guys learn the tactics and what not.

Having said that, 100 millions in today's market is not that much, at best it can get you two world class players..sadly.
With 130 millions and we are selling bacca for sure and some fodder players we can get to 160-165 millions, our transfer targets for ST position: Aubameyang(70mill), Bellotti(45-50 mill) ; Wingers : Keita Balde (25-30 mill), Bernardeschi (35-40 mill) Midfielders : Dahoud (15-20 mill) , Badelj (15 mill), Fabregas (25 mill) , Pellegrini (25-30 mill), Fofana (20 mill) Defenders: De Vrij (30-35 mill) Mussachio but i don't think so he is so injured prone, the prices are my opinions consider of the players contracts.
My team:
Bellotti 45
De Vrij 35
Bernardeschi 40
Badelj 15
Dahoud 20
For Pellegrini roma have option and can't see it to not used it, maybe we can let them to have wilshere and take lorenzo for us, but i can see us for some of the players to go with loan with options even we gonna have the money.
shebinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2017, 15:26   #107
Jawad
World Cup Winner
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shebinho View Post
With 130 millions and we are selling bacca for sure and some fodder players we can get to 160-165 millions, our transfer targets for ST position: Aubameyang(70mill), Bellotti(45-50 mill) ; Wingers : Keita Balde (25-30 mill), Bernardeschi (35-40 mill) Midfielders : Dahoud (15-20 mill) , Badelj (15 mill), Fabregas (25 mill) , Pellegrini (25-30 mill), Fofana (20 mill) Defenders: De Vrij (30-35 mill) Mussachio but i don't think so he is so injured prone, the prices are my opinions consider of the players contracts.
My team:
Bellotti 45
De Vrij 35
Bernardeschi 40
Badelj 15
Dahoud 20
For Pellegrini roma have option and can't see it to not used it, maybe we can let them to have wilshere and take lorenzo for us, but i can see us for some of the players to go with loan with options even we gonna have the money.
i like your signings, it will cover all areas while we can have the following formulation,
Dona,
Abate, Palleta, De Vrij, DG
Badelj, Dahoud, Bona
Susu, belloti, Bernardeschi
but i think the prices of the players you mentioned are higher than you placed, Fior put a release clause for Bernardeschi with 70 M, BM refused 25 M offer for Dahoud so he would cost much more, and Tornio comparing bellotti with Huguian value only Badelj and De Vrij would cost as you mentioned.
Jawad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2017, 16:47   #108
tuccero9
Senior Team Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawad View Post
i like your signings, it will cover all areas while we can have the following formulation,
Dona,
Abate, Palleta, De Vrij, DG
Badelj, Dahoud, Bona
Susu, belloti, Bernardeschi
but i think the prices of the players you mentioned are higher than you placed, Fior put a release clause for Bernardeschi with 70 M, BM refused 25 M offer for Dahoud so he would cost much more, and Tornio comparing bellotti with Huguian value only Badelj and De Vrij would cost as you mentioned.
I think he didn't signed that contract yet.
if he is not going to sign then probably it would be an indicator that he wants to leave and fiorentina will be forced to accept a lower bid when come in
tuccero9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 16:46   #109
Don Dada
National Team Player
 
Don Dada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal, Canada
Default

There are rumors that the Chinese want another extension.
Don Dada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 20:05   #110
Savo
Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
 
Savo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Default

This just seems like the worst company to buy milan. They're struggling to take ownership... gives me no confidence thay they'd be able to invest properly.. in fact, this could very well ruin milan, foreign owned now and to ppl with no money.. great. Hopefully we get out of this deal and find new suitors.


Signature
My favorite goal (the 2nd one) - Kaka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiMVT...eature=related

Maldini... true legend... the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rqnwVBVQE
Savo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 15:24   #111
Hitman
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Default

Three days left to closing... It's been a long, long, long road. About 2.5 years since the initial rumours on Mr. Bee surfaced around November of 2014. Who would've thought that this saga would've concluded on April of 2017 (or even conclude at all)?

Had to have too many conversations convincing dumbass pessimists of how the world works, how money moves, how governments work... You know yourselves, and the rest of the forum knows exactly which members I'm talking about. Thankfully, we're at the finish line and we finally can see the light.

Looking forward to the press conference post-closing 1 million times more than I'm looking forward to the derby. We can finally have a positive future and can dream of returning to the top of the world. Just as long as we're without Silvio Berlusconi, anything is possible.

All we need right now is one thing: clarity. That's all I hope for from the press conference on Friday/Saturday.

And congratulations to all you Milanisti, especially those of you who remained convinced of a successful conclusion during the dark periods of multiple postponements. It was extremely hard and difficult to continue to believe in something that seemed impossible to happen. I salute you for you patience and ability to navigate through the impatient, dumb and negative people.


Forza Milan!!
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 19:30   #112
dcfcfan1
AC Milan Legend
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: UK Manchester
Default

moew chance of me getting a gf than it happening/./:P
dcfcfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 19:33   #113
Rhat
National Team Player
 
Rhat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Default

Don't go out with no condom
Rhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 19:34   #114
dcfcfan1
AC Milan Legend
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: UK Manchester
Default

hahha I believe it when it happens
dcfcfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 10:42   #115
Hitman
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Default




"Do we still non esistono to you?"
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:41.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.