The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Old 07-09-2015, 18:13   #81
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Probably won't buy unless it has huge improvement over last year's game play. I felt the pace was very arcade like compared to PES which had better game play for me. With the addition of Woman's calcio, I seriously doubt EA did anything to fix the problems.

The manager mode is still better than PES's, but it has also gotten stale over the years.

Signature
Curupira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 19:54   #82
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Allen Iverson

PES used to be so good about 10 years ago (), I don't get why they don't/can't make the step into this generation.

PES lacks structure, fluidity. It feels like a low cost release.
They need more leagues, they need better menus, they need to improve game modes, they need better scouting and ratings.

I'd even be OK with it if they just added better in game mechanics: no more funny looking impacts (players or ball), no more "now trigger X animation" pauses;no more shitty skill animation: make them more realistic, make them more effective + easier to pull off

PES's been looking like an Alpha version of a game ever since 2010-2011.

Last edited by AndreiX; 07-09-2015 at 19:57.
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 22:12   #83
AC_Wesley
ˇYA BASTA!

Fav. Players: Antoine Griezmann, Andres Iniesta, Isco

If I'll get this edition, I will make this FUT: http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/254302/

Not a single Milanista

Love the 451 formation

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presidente
Le confesso che vedere tutti questi stranieri giocare nelle squadre italiane mi lascia perplesso. Mi fa male vedere molte squadre italiane in campo con undici stranieri. Per il futuro del mio Milan vorrei una rosa di giovani tutti Italiani. E magari...tutti campioni.
AC_Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 02:33   #84
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

I always play best with those left footed small players like messi (obviously) and griezmann.
I will probably play with atletico, because of that little beast and our milan in online seasons...
As for UT, well it will be made of serie a players as always, and so far dybala for me is a must buy. Fast, small, technical and left footed.. Molto Perfecto.
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 05:02   #85
FNF
'That' guy...

Fav. Players: Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.

If PC gets a decent PES release i'll probably get it over FIFA. I rarely play football games any more but my best experiences have always been on PES, ever since PES 2.
FNF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 17:38   #86
Azzurrii-08
Also known as: LASER.

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti

FIFA 16 demo is really good. Seriously, give it a try. I was really sceptic about it, especially because they didn't show many new features. I like it.
Azzurrii-08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 17:48   #87
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

I didn't know it was out (have been outside of town for way too fucking long...3 weeks and counting)

I've got a PC with me but I doubt I have the patience to download it with 7.2mbps internet....my best chance is driving around town with my laptop hoping to steal some poor mofo's wifi
Old 09-09-2015, 16:50   #88
nuttela
Super Bludfam

Demo is awesome. I love it so far.

But where is my moonwalk celebration

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley View Post
GOOOOOOOOL DEEEEL MILAAAAAAAN. HA ILLUMINATO SAN SIRO IL NUMERO UNDICI...GIAMPAOLO....PAZZINIIII....GIAMPAOLO....P AZZINI....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI!!
nuttela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 16:56   #89
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Managed to get the Demo. I think it's OK, but I don't have a controller so I have to play it with the keyboard like a savage.

Fuck them for putting Milan players in the database but not making Milan a playable team...the amount of time I wasted trying to get at least a half of my draft lineup to be Milan players (I still never pick Matri, fuck him. I'd rather pick ex players like Auba, Sokratis, Silva, Ibra etc.)
Old 09-09-2015, 17:54   #90
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Is the in game pace more realistic? Instead of feeling like a game of pin ball going back and forth?

Signature
Old 09-09-2015, 18:04   #91
FNF
'That' guy...

Fav. Players: Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.

The pace of it definitely feels more like PES imo. Slower yet the passing feels incise and the response time of the players feels a little better. I'll probably still get PES for the modding on PC but if that turns out to be trash i'll get FIFA.
FNF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 18:18   #92
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FNF View Post
The pace of it definitely feels more like PES imo. Slower yet the passing feels incise and the response time of the players feels a little better. I'll probably still get PES for the modding on PC but if that turns out to be trash i'll get FIFA.
Honestly, I only play for career mode and with Milan.

PES 15 had better / more realistic gameplay, like certain players would scream and point and try to organize the team whereas in FIFA 15 players just ran randomly and the pace was crazy.

With that said, I agree with Andrei that every other aspect of the game FIFA is better at. In PES 15 I had people paying 15 mil for Essien and Muntari

If the pace/gameplay is better in 16, I think I will give FIFA 16 a chance.

Signature
Old 09-09-2015, 18:58   #93
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fifa's demos are always slower, I'll never buy a Fifa game because of it's demo. The day 1 patch always increases the tempo.

If the full release gets cracked before mid-november and I like it, I might buy the game.
Old 09-09-2015, 20:07   #94
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon

haven't tried any of the demos yet but heard that PES this year really stepped up their game and they look a lot better than FIFA. Going to download both demos and may go with PES this year
Berlusconi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 20:08   #95
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post
Probably won't buy unless it has huge improvement over last year's game play. I felt the pace was very arcade like compared to PES which had better game play for me. With the addition of Woman's calcio, I seriously doubt EA did anything to fix the problems.

The manager mode is still better than PES's, but it has also gotten stale over the years.
what i dont like about manager mode is that when you get best player or any awards like that there is almost no recognition. PES used to have a ceremony type of thing to present the best player of the season, top goal scorers etc.

They need to add Balon Dor winners in Fifa Career mode
Berlusconi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 20:23   #96
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Is it me or Fifa's player textures (face&skin) look a bit blurry and over-saturated ?

It does make it look a bit better from distance, but it looks horrible at close

----------

pes 2008 was the last PES I really enjoyed.
Old 09-09-2015, 20:56   #97
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiX View Post
Fifa's demos are always slower, I'll never buy a Fifa game because of it's demo. The day 1 patch always increases the tempo.

If the full release gets cracked before mid-november and I like it, I might buy the game.
Unlikely. There's not even a cracked FIFA 15, afaik.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 20:59   #98
Mario
AC Milan Icon

I really like the demo. And usually the full games are better than the demos so that's very promising. I'm buying this
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 21:06   #99
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiX View Post
Is it me or Fifa's player textures (face&skin) look a bit blurry and over-saturated ?

It does make it look a bit better from distance, but it looks horrible at close

----------

pes 2008 was the last PES I really enjoyed.
I switched over to PES 2008 after FIFA 2007 which was terrible. I think FIFA bounced back in 09 and came out with superior games until 15...

I do like the cut scenes that PES offered like someone else's mentioned, but I like realistic data and would rather suffer trying to sell our fodder than Internacional or Corinthians being generous and offering me 15m when in real life there is no chance of that ever happening. If pace issue is fixed, I will give FIFA another chance.

Signature
Old 09-09-2015, 22:11   #100
AC_Wesley
ˇYA BASTA!

Fav. Players: Antoine Griezmann, Andres Iniesta, Isco

I played the demo. There is an in-game assistent now telling you which button to press in what situation?

Didn't look so renewed at all. The dribbling is slightly improved. It ends there.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presidente
Le confesso che vedere tutti questi stranieri giocare nelle squadre italiane mi lascia perplesso. Mi fa male vedere molte squadre italiane in campo con undici stranieri. Per il futuro del mio Milan vorrei una rosa di giovani tutti Italiani. E magari...tutti campioni.
AC_Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote