The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Community > Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support

Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support Announcements released by administrators, feedback plus solving any problems you have regarding the proper functioning of these forums or the main site.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2015, 12:17   #61
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Joyrider is a quality lad. I nominate him

thanks dru & allan, razza, delicious, nutella and others


if i get elected i'll take it.....if not i'll stay as always

peace to everyone
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 12:19   #62
Don_Jacare
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: brisbane
Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Default

Razvalinho i nominate him and joyrider as well.
Don_Jacare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 12:50   #63
General
Paradigm of Humility
 
General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs
Default New Era - Important Notice

Hear ye, Hear ye!!! Please review the following message carefully

Citizens of the new era,

It has come to my attention via the careful stewardship entrusted to the modship, that a member has a second account on these forums.

This is a live scenario, so I am personally requesting you publicly post what your judgement would be if you were entrusted with modship.

This member has a record of bans. Please consider this important fact as you provide your recommendations.

In the spirit of the new era, this may be a new layer in the process of potential bans. I want to hear from you on these decisions.

Finally, 2 of you will receive PMs with additional questions where the mods and I will test your skills in this scenario.


Welcome to the era of democracy and transparency.

Yours,

The General


Signature
Official RnB Contributor

General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 12:53   #64
permabanme
お前はもう死んでいる
 
permabanme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Switch to XenForo please General

HTML5 (gfycat), twitter, Instagram and Vine integration

Keep the same color scheme, but maybe with a little less eye murdering bright red

Last edited by permabanme; 03-10-2015 at 12:59.
permabanme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 13:02   #65
General
Paradigm of Humility
 
General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariolovesjammin View Post
Switch to XenForo please General

HTML5 (gfycat), twitter, Instagram and Vine integration

Keep the same color scheme, but maybe with a little less eye murdering bright red
Noted.


Signature
Official RnB Contributor

General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 13:05   #66
permabanme
お前はもう死んでいる
 
permabanme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley View Post
Meanwhile, i took it upon myself to set up the headhunt process - finding suitable new moderators. The following Moderators will remain in the management: Sven, Necro, ulladullau and AC_Wesley. Based on General's wish of introducing a mod voting system (democracy), I've decided to recruit 3 new moderators. Making it 7 total so that there never will exist a draw in votes. Your area does not affect the selection, although I want one moderator coming from Oceania as we already have one from Asia, North America, South America and Europe.
Isn't ulladullau Australian?
permabanme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 13:06   #67
VooDooDoll
))<>((
 
VooDooDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Moon
Fav. Players: Donnarumma Locatelli
Default

Is this how "new era" gonna looks like? Reading about who may get ban and who get merciful of new owner everyday to remind who deserve unlimited love from posters??


Signature


VooDooDoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 13:07   #68
Burlesqoni
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
Hear ye, Hear ye!!! Please review the following message carefully

Citizens of the new era,

It has come to my attention via the careful stewardship entrusted to the modship, that a member has a second account on these forums.

This is a live scenario, so I am personally requesting you publicly post what your judgement would be if you were entrusted with modship.

This member has a record of bans. Please consider this important fact as you provide your recommendations.

In the spirit of the new era, this may be a new layer in the process of potential bans. I want to hear from you on these decisions.

Finally, 2 of you will receive PMs with additional questions where the mods and I will test your skills in this scenario.


Welcome to the era of democracy and transparency.

Yours,

The General
Too long, just ban jammin and be done with it.
Burlesqoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 13:22   #69
Congo Powers
apotheosis
 
Congo Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: caroline celico
Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Sheva
Default

instead of being a mod can i get my purple changed to orange?

also $400 venmo


Signature
I will become even more undignified than this
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 13:49   #70
AC_Wesley
ˇYA BASTA!
 
AC_Wesley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: The Netherlands
Fav. Players: Antoine Griezmann, Andres Iniesta, Francesco Totti, Antonio Cassano
Default

de nuttela for modship . I'd be more than happy to welcome him.

Mr Delicious has potential to be a good mod with some guidance. Mr Milanista could be ready for it in say 3 years. He needs to mature.

@jammin: you're right. Ulla is from Australia. I thought he was from the US.

EDIT: #USC42015 mod


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presidente
Le confesso che vedere tutti questi stranieri giocare nelle squadre italiane mi lascia perplesso. Mi fa male vedere molte squadre italiane in campo con undici stranieri. Per il futuro del mio Milan vorrei una rosa di giovani tutti italiani. E magari... tutti campioni.

Last edited by AC_Wesley; 03-10-2015 at 13:57.
AC_Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 14:06   #71
General
Paradigm of Humility
 
General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
instead of being a mod can i get my purple changed to orange?

also $400 venmo
Why orange?

Also, why $400?


Signature
Official RnB Contributor

General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 14:08   #72
General
Paradigm of Humility
 
General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by set1899 View Post
Is this how "new era" gonna looks like? Reading about who may get ban and who get merciful of new owner everyday to remind who deserve unlimited love from posters??
This is all about finding a mod.

The mods have veto power still.


Either way, times are changing. You just have to accept it.


Signature
Official RnB Contributor

General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 14:08   #73
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy
 
KujaIX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf
Default

I nominate myself.

Ban A, Permaban B and warn C.

I'm active, watch every match, hate every other team and am, along with Congo, probably the biggest Milan apologist/fan of anyone on here.

You all know it's true. Don't delay the inevitable.

Also, if you don't pick me, I'll sue for discrimination based on my sexual orientation.


Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 14:12   #74
General
Paradigm of Humility
 
General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
I nominate myself.

Ban A, Permaban B and warn C.

I'm active, watch every match, hate every other team and am, along with Congo, probably the biggest Milan apologist/fan of anyone on here.

You all know it's true. Don't delay the inevitable.

Also, if you don't pick me, I'll sue for discrimination based on my sexual orientation.
You can't say he doesn't have ambition...


Impressive.


Signature
Official RnB Contributor

General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 14:18   #75
Congo Powers
apotheosis
 
Congo Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: caroline celico
Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Sheva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
Why orange?

Also, why $400?
orange is more suited for me now for my life outlook and energy

$400 because i want to buy a jacket


Signature
I will become even more undignified than this
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 14:19   #76
Wild
*Rejuvenation*
 
Wild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Lebanon-Beirut
Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Default

Who the fuck would wanna be a mod ?!!!
This forum is a getaway from all the responsibilities of the real world so yeah , its great to have duties in this bitch.


Signature
Wild is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 14:22   #77
Allan_Somewhere
AC Milan Icon
 
Allan_Somewhere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
thanks dru & allan, razza, delicious, nutella and others


if i get elected i'll take it.....if not i'll stay as always

peace to everyone
No prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley View Post
de nuttela for modship . I'd be more than happy to welcome him.

Mr Delicious has potential to be a good mod with some guidance. Mr Milanista could be ready for it in say 3 years. He needs to mature.

@jammin: you're right. Ulla is from Australia. I thought he was from the US.

EDIT: #USC42015 mod
I forgot about USC since he's doesn't post as much anymore. But he would definitely be a good pick.
Allan_Somewhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 14:29   #78
Burlesqoni
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
I nominate myself.

Ban A, Permaban B and warn C.

I'm active, watch every match, hate every other team and am, along with Congo, probably the biggest Milan apologist/fan of anyone on here.

You all know it's true. Don't delay the inevitable.

Also, if you don't pick me, I'll sue for discrimination based on my sexual orientation.
The people want justice, not tyranny.

Justice comes from wisdom. vote Burlesqoni.
Burlesqoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 14:30   #79
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon
 
Massaro94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: UK
Fav. Players: Weah Gullit Rijkaard Boban Savicevic Baresi Kaka Shevchenko Suarez Tevez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Joyrider is a quality lad. I nominate him


I'd nominate Leaf also, but he loses it sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
I nominate myself.

Ban A, Permaban B and warn C.

I'm active, watch every match, hate every other team and am, along with Congo, probably the biggest Milan apologist/fan of anyone on here.

You all know it's true. Don't delay the inevitable.

Also, if you don't pick me, I'll sue for discrimination based on my sexual orientation.
No to Co-Efficient/Juve/Allegri/TENG-TENG-TENG groupies


Signature
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 14:36   #80
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth
 
Mr. Milanista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sweden
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Default

Joyrider is definitely my first pick. Love him


Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:27.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.