The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Old 25-08-2016, 15:32   #41
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Allen Iverson

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyDiavolo View Post
Not exactly. There are a few steps to it which can all affect the flight of the ball.

Step 1: Use the right stick to move your player left, right, up (closer to the ball), down (backing away from the ball). If you choose to, you don't need to move your player at all.

Step 2: Power up

Step 3: Move the left stick to change spin (this may be simultaneous with the power up)

I tried out a few different scenarios. Walking away from the ball and running at it straight on with top spin resulted in a really cool looking knuckle shot, which I've never seen before on FIFA. Can just imagine the possibilities.

interesting...makes me think of roberto carlos vs france

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyDiavolo View Post

Not sure, usually depends on who is passing it for me.
yeah, even in older fifas players with 85+ passing sometimes put extreme curve and weight in their passes

Last edited by AndreiX; 25-08-2016 at 15:35.
AndreiX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 15:37   #42
Jammin
prostituted by the mods

Great write up IcyD

Looking forward to this
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 17:05   #43
Rickaka
molto life

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf, Balotelli, Willems, Memphis Depay

I think I'll maybe get a ps4 for this, seems like they added a lot of stuff into it. PS3 version of fifa 16 got stale very quickly.

I heard there's a new cheaper ps4 version coming out soon aswell.
How's the diff between ps3 and ps4 for fifa 16?

Signature
Rickaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 17:17   #44
Balo45
AC Milan Legend

EA so scared of United. Rooney 86 wtf. He's been overrated for the past 3 seasons but they won't bring him down
Balo45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 17:27   #45
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Some don't even want him starting for Man U or England
Old 26-08-2016, 00:44   #46
IcyDiavolo
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Buffon, Verratti, El Shaa, Balotelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balo45 View Post
EA so scared of United. Rooney 86 wtf. He's been overrated for the past 3 seasons but they won't bring him down
Meanwhile Muller is like 85 lol
IcyDiavolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 05:15   #47
Jammin
prostituted by the mods

Everyone got upgrades except for Messi

Real look absolutely crazy. Might be the best ever team in Fifa history.
Old 03-09-2016, 12:58   #48
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariolovesjammin View Post
Everyone got upgrades except for Messi

Real look absolutely crazy. Might be the best ever team in Fifa history.

Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 13:14   #49
joyrider
Il Moderati

skipping this one
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 18:59   #50
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Mati 79 CAM with 5star skills

El Shaa also 5 star
Old 08-09-2016, 14:04   #51
nuttela
Super Bludfam

EA posted hidden gems for career mode. Essentially all the young players (21 or under) with potential to be a sick investment. While it's been a long time since I've played Career mode it does give us a few more Milan ratings

https://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2...9&sf48625757=1

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...&fvid=68919798

Gigio Donna - 76
Alessio Romagnoli - 78
Mbaye Niang - 78

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley View Post
GOOOOOOOOL DEEEEL MILAAAAAAAN. HA ILLUMINATO SAN SIRO IL NUMERO UNDICI...GIAMPAOLO....PAZZINIIII....GIAMPAOLO....P AZZINI....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI!!
nuttela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2016, 14:01   #52
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

the new set piece system seems interesting but it's a bit strange.

I miss easy FKs and penalties but score the ones from crazy angles and panenkas.

The corners are interesting. I love setting up long shots, but the crossing seems inconsistent; the only way I can score from crosses is with a strong player on the short post + driven kick
Old 27-09-2016, 07:58   #53
kakajd
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra

finally playing and its pretty awesome, my first time playing ultimate team though.....

My first ever pack, I got Hazard.

DO I sell him, and build a strong team, or wait and build around him as Ill probably never have enough coins or luck to get him again

Signature
Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself.
kakajd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2016, 02:00   #54
Y-Bido92
il-Faraone

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9

I don't understand the set-piece thing yet.

I like the journey, but unskippable cutscenes is annoying sometimes.

Milan is better than fifa 16.

Game feels better than 16. But i only played it for a couple of hours.

Signature
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/585/416/hi-res-186352787-kaka-of-ac-milan-celebrates-scoring-the-first-goal_crop_north.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75

Last edited by Y-Bido92; 29-09-2016 at 13:25.
Y-Bido92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2016, 10:22   #55
Alo88
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiX View Post
the new set piece system seems interesting but it's a bit strange.

I miss easy FKs and penalties but score the ones from crazy angles and panenkas.

The corners are interesting. I love setting up long shots, but the crossing seems inconsistent; the only way I can score from crosses is with a strong player on the short post + driven kick
played it yesterday evening for the first time as well. Only 1 match in season. However I played already several hours the demo version

FKs are very interesting, I think they managed to make it more interesting and dynamic. I also like the direct FKs. Seems to have more room for variations while in Fifa 16 99% of the FKs were taken always the same way.

I liked the new (old?) way of flat shots. I think there was already that possibility to shoo tin Fifa 15 by pressing the shoot-button three-times in a row very fast. I missed that possibility in Fifa 16 (it didn't matter how many times I pressed the shoot button, Fifa automatically calculated a shot depending on the stats of my player and his positioning to the goal). Now in Fifa 17 it seems like it returned in an overhauled version by pressing the shoot-button twice in a row.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakajd View Post
finally playing and its pretty awesome, my first time playing ultimate team though.....

DO I sell him, and build a strong team, or wait and build around him as Ill probably never have enough coins or luck to get him again
I used to play Ultimate Team in Fifa 15. My goal was to build the strongest team possible only with Serie A players, preferable Italians (way cheaper players than other super-stars, way easier to build max. team-chemistry and player stats are exactely as good as if you took superstars from other leagues). That was pretty much fun.

Now I don't know how you plan to build your Ultimate Team, but as long as you don't plan to invest real money in order to get new packs I'd sell him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-Bido92 View Post
I don't understand the set-piece thing yet.

I like the journey, but unskippable cutscenes is annoying sometimes.

Milan is better than fifa 16.

Game feels better than 16. But i only played for an couple of hours.
Yeah that's my feeling too. I played my first seasons game with:

Niang-Bacca-Suso
Jack-Monto-Kucka
Vangioni-Roma-Palette-Abate

Bacca felt less useless than in Fifa 16 (I really never had that feeling with Bacca in Fifa 16), Suso is surprisingly usefull thanks to his dribbling skills although he's not that fast. With Niang it was very easy to make long-range passes and let him run into spaces - like in real life

Must say though I wasted plenty of chances in front of the goal. I have to figure out how much I need to load the shooting-bar in order to get propper shots. It felt like I had to load more than in Fifa 16.

But I scored a nice bicicletta with Jack - I don't remember having scored a bicicletta in Fifa 16 ever and now in Fifa 17 I did it in my very first game lol

Next time I'll try out a 4-2-3-1:

Bacca
Niang-Mati-Suso
Monto-Kucka
Alo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2016, 10:33   #56
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakajd View Post

Maan you are so lucky. Sell him and you can get most of the good players in serie a for those money
Old 29-09-2016, 10:36   #57
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post

Yeah that's my feeling too. I played my first seasons game with:

Niang-Bacca-Suso
Jack-Monto-Kucka

Bacca felt less useless than in Fifa 16 (I really never had that feeling with Bacca in Fifa 16), Suso is surprisingly usefull thanks to his dribbling skills although he's not that fast. With Niang it was very easy to make long-range passes and let him run into spaces - like in real life

Must say though I wasted plenty of chances in front of the goal. I have to figure out how much I need to load the shooting-bar in order to get propper shots. It felt like I had to load more than in Fifa 16.

But I scored a nice bicicletta with Jack - I don't remember having scored a bicicletta in Fifa 16 ever and now in Fifa 17 I did it in my very first game lol

Next time I'll try out a 4-2-3-1:

Bacca
Niang-Mati-Suso
Monto-Kucka

Isn't it annoying the fact that bacca, romagnoli, kucka, bonaventura, donna etc don't have generic faces? I really hate that and might be the reason why I won't use this milan team that much.
Old 29-09-2016, 11:13   #58
Alo88
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Isn't it annoying the fact that bacca, romagnoli, kucka, bonaventura, donna etc don't have generic faces? I really hate that and might be the reason why I won't use this milan team that much.
I must admit that Milan players never looked uglier than in Fifa 17 (not even in Fifa 16 they looked so generic).

However I don't care, I always played Milan in Fifa and I struggle to find the same passion and love for the game while playing with the likes of PSG, ManCity or Bayern.
Alo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2016, 13:23   #59
leaf
#MontellaOut

Fav. Players: Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Bonaventura

I only play with Milan....no matter how much they suck ass it feels wrong to use another side.

Also if you can win consistently with Milan, then you aren't too shabby a player

Signature
There's only 1 Ronaldo
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2016, 14:15   #60
Jammin
prostituted by the mods

I don't think I completed a single match with B*lan in Fifa 16
Horrible team

My all time favourite video game football team is Inter in PES 06