The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2016, 23:05   #61
Qaas
Mystery Guy
 
Qaas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Danmark
Fav. Players: KAKA, Ses, Des, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default

Why are you even talking about ronaldinho?

- dude it was exactly what i wrote the other day, that isco needs a bigger/free role and he would perform better just like at malaga. If he came to milan he would immediately be our best player and obviously most marketable. He may not be worth 50m but i would definitely pay that much for him if I had enough money
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 23:13   #62
Allan_Somewhere
AC Milan Icon
 
Allan_Somewhere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

50 million on Isco >>> whatever money Madrid is asking for James

I can't believe people wanted that flop James here and think getting him is a testament of our spending power again
Allan_Somewhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 23:23   #63
Neo'82
Always On Point
 
Neo'82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Uk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Why are you even talking about ronaldinho?

- dude it was exactly what i wrote the other day, that isco needs a bigger/free role and he would perform better just like at malaga. If he came to milan he would immediately be our best player and obviously most marketable. He may not be worth 50m but i would definitely pay that much for him if I had enough money
Because you keep bringing Messi up ffs ha

We could name about 50 players that would perform better here. He's not marketable - the casual fan is unaware. James is marketable in contrast - he's known the world over for that WC '14 performance. He's a better player than Isco and would actually be better suited here.

You go balls deep in that case and get Griezmann for 75m. He ticks every box unlike the other two. I'd rather we get stability first and then get the next hot prospect before they explode - as we'll be in the position to do so(soon)

Last edited by Neo'82; 09-08-2016 at 23:26.
Neo'82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 23:36   #64
Allan_Somewhere
AC Milan Icon
 
Allan_Somewhere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

I agree on going all out on a player like Griezmann.

But I disagree on James being better than Isco. James has flopped hard and the only reason he's still at Madrid is because Colombians buy his shirt. If it wasn't for that he would have already been sold.
Allan_Somewhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 23:43   #65
Neo'82
Always On Point
 
Neo'82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Uk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan_Somewhere View Post
I agree on going all out on a player like Griezmann.

But I disagree on James being better than Isco. James has flopped hard and the only reason he's still at Madrid is because Colombians buy his shirt. If it wasn't for that he would have already been sold.
Haven't they both failed at Madrid though? Neither is worth the asking price(best avoided) They'll be another Griezmann soon enough and we should be ready.

Also, Isco's temperament is way too much like Suso. Qaas just wants win the debate for once
Neo'82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 00:09   #66
Qaas
Mystery Guy
 
Qaas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Danmark
Fav. Players: KAKA, Ses, Des, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
Haven't they both failed at Madrid though? Neither is worth the asking price(best avoided) They'll be another Griezmann soon enough and we should be ready.



Also, Isco's temperament is way too much like Suso. Qaas just wants win the debate for once


Win the debate? What debate lol.
You don't want isco, fine, but don't use "not a team player" " bad temperament" "soloist" etc as arguments.
Almost any milanista would take isco in a heartbeat. You being one of the few means nothing.
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 00:15   #67
Neo'82
Always On Point
 
Neo'82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Uk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Win the debate? What debate lol.
You don't want isco, fine, but don't use "not a team player" " bad temperament" "soloist" etc as arguments.
Almost any milanista would take isco in a heartbeat. You being one of the few means nothing.
That one about Pogba going to Real(naturally) you were so certain haha

Valid argument. I reckon the Real fans would be in full agreement with my accurate summary. Me being right more often than you - means everything in the current context
Neo'82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 00:28   #68
Qaas
Mystery Guy
 
Qaas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Danmark
Fav. Players: KAKA, Ses, Des, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
That one about Pogba going to Real(naturally) you were so certain haha



Valid argument. I reckon the Real fans would be in full agreement with my accurate summary. Me being right more often than you - means everything in the current context

So now everything you write is right, just because you once guessed a players future club correctly? "Eew no thanks to fake goat messi, would never want him at milan, because NEO says so"... ridiculous.

Besides if i am wrong i admit that, that is why i even mentioned (quoted) you on the rumour commode, when it was clear that pogba was heading to united.

And there is a difference between discussing a transfer saga and a players qualities.. in case you didn't knew that.
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 00:39   #69
Allan_Somewhere
AC Milan Icon
 
Allan_Somewhere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
Haven't they both failed at Madrid though? Neither is worth the asking price(best avoided) They'll be another Griezmann soon enough and we should be ready.

Also, Isco's temperament is way too much like Suso. Qaas just wants win the debate for once
Yeah I can agree they both didn't live up to their hype at Madrid but one adapted to his role better and shows up in big matches (Isco) whereas the other always gets owned and outmuscled in big matches (James) no matter where he plays.

If I still had to pick between those two, I'd pick Isco for CAM since he's a more direct player and knows how to defend. James is too slow and not good enough defensively for a modern day CAM.
Allan_Somewhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 06:08   #70
permabanme
fuck me pls
 
permabanme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Fav. Players: blud, fam, bludfam
Default

Zigoat just keeps adding to that goat trophy count

Ramos is such a fucking BGP, reaching goat tier
permabanme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2016, 12:47   #71
Az.
Se7en
 
Az.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariolovesjammin View Post
Zigoat just keeps adding to that goat trophy count

Ramos is such a fucking BGP, reaching goat tier
I remember a few years back, when half this forum didn't want Ramos here

Was looking at what matches are going to be played today, saw a team with the name "Young Boys"...are they founded by the catholic church?


Signature
Greatest of all time
Az. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2016, 12:59   #72
joyrider
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

AZ

joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2016, 18:58   #73
yagami7gnr
AC Milan Icon
 
yagami7gnr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: USA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
I remember a few years back, when half this forum didn't want Ramos here

Was looking at what matches are going to be played today, saw a team with the name "Young Boys"...are they founded by the catholic church?
Young boys? We beat them 3 years ago (maybe 4) in a friendly.


Signature
"If ignorance is bliss; then, knock the smile off my face"
yagami7gnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2016, 19:28   #74
Jasper
Maldini tier
 
Jasper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagami7gnr View Post
Young boys? We beat them 3 years ago (maybe 4) in a friendly.
3, but the joke is older than that.


Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2016, 21:31   #75
Tadej
Bald beast
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Default

Damn PL will be really crazy this season...guardiola, mourinho, conte damn. I already imagine wenger


Signature


Gustavo Frings & Mike Ehrmantraut
Tadej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2016, 04:21   #76
Mr Delicious
AC Milan Icon
 
Mr Delicious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: close proximity of congo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagami7gnr View Post
Young boys? We beat them 3 years ago (maybe 4) in a friendly.
lmao



Apparently it's good
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2016, 13:00   #77
Az.
Se7en
 
Az.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Default

Tonight: money grabbing cunts vs perennial fucks ups (aka Porto vs Roma )

Wonder how badly will Roma fuck up.


Signature
Greatest of all time
Az. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2016, 21:02   #78
joyrider
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

1 - 1
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2016, 21:27   #79
Fusiproe12
winzaghi
 
Fusiproe12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Belpaese
Default

Fusiproe12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2016, 21:27   #80
Jasper
Maldini tier
 
Jasper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
1 - 1
Alexandreeeeee - https://streamable.com/rex7

Patoooooo


Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:57.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.