The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Who's the mystery patient at La Madonnina this week?
Tomas Rincon 17 22.08%
Leandro Paredes 3 3.90%
Mateo Kovacic 7 9.09%
Benjamin Stambouli 8 10.39%
Juan Guillermo Cuadrado 0 0%
Leandro Pavoletti 1 1.30%
Fernando Gago 4 5.19%
Xi Jinping 10 12.99%
Milan Badelj 14 18.18%
Isco 2 2.60%
Amadou Diawara 8 10.39%
Simone Missiroli 3 3.90%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 21-07-2016, 20:16   #1
necromancer
Sino-Galliani Alliance

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Default The Rumour Commode XVII: A Condor In A Sea Of Red!

30 years of Silvio

30 years of the Fund

Continued from Commode 16

Signature

Last edited by necromancer; 21-07-2016 at 20:21.
Old 21-07-2016, 20:16   #2
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...ostcount=32081
Old 21-07-2016, 20:17   #3
SexyStephan
AC Milan Legend

Old 21-07-2016, 20:17   #4
CapitanoMaldini
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Laudrup, Maradona, Zidane, Reus

Oh lord here we go again
Old 21-07-2016, 20:17   #5
MilanMB
Not mad

We were without a commode for 3 minutes. This is not acceptable.

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
Old 21-07-2016, 20:18   #6
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
Gave everyone a chance to chill relax, and learn 1 chinese word

Signature
Old 21-07-2016, 20:20   #7
Khurrisu
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: DonnaGOAT, Van Basten, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rijkaard, Gullit, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Huntelaar

Missed opportunity to call the thread: Days of the Fund Past.
Old 21-07-2016, 20:20   #8
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

15m mercato, Bacca staying. Good time to live.
Old 21-07-2016, 20:21   #9
Zeusftw
"We're fine as we are"

Fav. Players: Montella, Deulofeu, Donnarumma, De Sciglio, Ibrahimovic, Pogba, Locatelli, Rabiot, Abate, Montolivo

I don't get why people are laughing... What I said about Bacca is 100% spot on lol. You all can't act like he's a grace from god when he offered nothing for 85 minutes. I also reiterated why Inzaghi was actually a better player because of positional intelligence which is something Bacca lacks in. How many 1 on 1's has Bacca missed last season or how many failed robonnas did we curse to?

And why are you laughing at the idea of a prime balotelli? In 2012-13 Balotelli was the one who carried us in that final stretch of the season. He also played really well in the Euro's and Confed. When Milan went to shit so did Mario unfortunately... That Mario cost us 20m. Bacca cost us 30.

It's always the same shit posters on here who don't understand football that will defend the shittiest footballers lol. You could have put me in the same positions as Bacca and I probably would have had 25 Serie A goals. Bacca couldn't even outpace his defenders half the time. Don't give me that bullshit about how he's such a world class player. He's a good player but he does not fit into Milan and especially Montella's game.

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea Pirlo
Berlusconi, by extension, is the most decorated president. And he signed Huntelaar
Old 21-07-2016, 20:21   #10
ForzaACM
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Zidane Ronaldo Kaka Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Donnarumma Sheva

Where did the El Shaarawy sale money go?
Old 21-07-2016, 20:23   #11
necromancer
Sino-Galliani Alliance

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Shit I thought we buried 'prime Balotelli' in commode 16.

Signature
Old 21-07-2016, 20:23   #12
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Ses, Des, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

12th. yeeeey
Old 21-07-2016, 20:23   #13
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeusftw View Post
I don't get why people are laughing... What I said about Bacca is 100% spot on lol. You all can't act like he's a grace from god when he offered nothing for 85 minutes. I also reiterated why Inzaghi was actually a better player because of positional intelligence which is something Bacca lacks in. How many 1 on 1's has Bacca missed last season or how many failed robonnas did we curse to?

And why are you laughing at the idea of a prime balotelli? In 2012-13 Balotelli was the one who carried us in that final stretch of the season. He also played really well in the Euro's and Confed. When Milan went to shit so did Mario unfortunately... That Mario cost us 20m. Bacca cost us 30.

It's always the same shit posters on here who don't understand football that will defend the shittiest footballers lol. You could have put me in the same positions as Bacca and I probably would have had 25 Serie A goals. Bacca couldn't even outpace his defenders half the time.
Balo was very good in Milan, only some haters wanted him out. In Liverpool Rodgers destroyed him, Balo has his style, Rodgers wanted him to play in a different style.
Old 21-07-2016, 20:24   #14
Phantomx
Only Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post

Signature
Old 21-07-2016, 20:24   #15
Zeusftw
"We're fine as we are"

Fav. Players: Montella, Deulofeu, Donnarumma, De Sciglio, Ibrahimovic, Pogba, Locatelli, Rabiot, Abate, Montolivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Shit I thought we buried 'prime Balotelli' in commode 16.

yes scoring 12 in 13 was his prime so far in his career especially for milan... i do not understand what is so funny

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea Pirlo
Berlusconi, by extension, is the most decorated president. And he signed Huntelaar
Old 21-07-2016, 20:24   #16
necromancer
Sino-Galliani Alliance

Yup. Brendon Rodgers is the reason Balotelli's career turned out this way

Signature
Old 21-07-2016, 20:24   #17
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeusftw View Post

It's always the same shit posters on here who don't understand football that will defend the shittiest footballers lol. You could have put me in the same positions as Bacca and I probably would have had 25 Serie A goals. Bacca couldn't even outpace his defenders half the time.
Bacca's positioning is not awful. The reason you think it is, is because he barely touches the ball all game due to our shitty midfielders so therefore he moves out of position to get more touches on the ball. Inzaghi playing with such a wonderful team behind him could focus on his obligation which was just to score goals and nothing else. Bacca unforunately has to try and do much more than he can to pick up for the lack of service. EVEN with the minimum chances that he had this season he still managed 18 goals.

Signature
Old 21-07-2016, 20:24   #18
Rhat
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaACM View Post
Where did the El Shaarawy sale money go?
Lapadula
Vangioni extra signing money.
Old 21-07-2016, 20:25   #19
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

We'll face Brocchi's Brescia or Miha's Torino in Coppa Italia.

Old 21-07-2016, 20:26   #20
ForzaACM
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Zidane Ronaldo Kaka Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Donnarumma Sheva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhat View Post
Lapadula
Vangioni extra signing money.
Why are they saying we have only 6-7m left then? We should have 15m at least.
Closed Thread