The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Who's the mystery patient at La Madonnina this week?
Tomas Rincon 17 22.08%
Leandro Paredes 3 3.90%
Mateo Kovacic 7 9.09%
Benjamin Stambouli 8 10.39%
Juan Guillermo Cuadrado 0 0%
Leandro Pavoletti 1 1.30%
Fernando Gago 4 5.19%
Xi Jinping 10 12.99%
Milan Badelj 14 18.18%
Isco 2 2.60%
Amadou Diawara 8 10.39%
Simone Missiroli 3 3.90%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 21-07-2016, 20:28   #21
VultureSheva
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
We'll face Brocchi's Brescia or Miha's Torino in Coppa Italia.
And if we win then we'll could face Allegri's Juve. We sacked many coaches, lmao.
Old 21-07-2016, 20:28   #22
Zeusftw
"We're fine as we are"

Fav. Players: Montella, Deulofeu, Donnarumma, De Sciglio, Ibrahimovic, Pogba, Locatelli, Rabiot, Abate, Montolivo

If Bacca is such an amazing footballer why aren't Sevilla/Atletico Madrid/Real Madrid/Bayern Munich/PSG rushing to sign him for 50m which are all sides he's been linked to? I know for players like Pjanic, Pjaca, Mkhitarian, Gotze etc clubs rushed and pulled the trigger without thinking twice about the transfer fee. Bacca's only option is West Ham where the fans post "bacca has pace mate" which actually made me burst out laughing.

I would have felt bad about selling De Sciglio, Niang etc but Bacca is about to hit 30 and his value is only going to go down. We need to get rid of him ASAP and liquidate him into nice cold cash

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea Pirlo
Berlusconi, by extension, is the most decorated president. And he signed Huntelaar
Old 21-07-2016, 20:29   #23
miracle
National Team Player

#Chinaboyz era
Old 21-07-2016, 20:30   #24
VultureSheva
Banned

Sevilla has no monay. Bayern or Real? lmao, psg has no eu spots.
Old 21-07-2016, 20:31   #25
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Ses, Des, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

shit opening post
Old 21-07-2016, 20:32   #26
bacon d'or
AC Milan Legend

legendary commode

Signature
Old 21-07-2016, 20:33   #27
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Sometimes I drunk-post, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Ronaldo9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
shit opening post
+ delays

necro weak commode opening game smh
Old 21-07-2016, 20:33   #28
VultureSheva
Banned

Quote:
shit opening post
Old 21-07-2016, 20:35   #29
VultureSheva
Banned

Quote:
shit opening post
"We have difficulties recently, don't forget the history of Commode."
Old 21-07-2016, 20:36   #30
Sven
Super Moderator

I don't get selling Bacca unless we had some obvious player to buy for the same money - and we don't.
It's not easy to find a good striker in the market nowadays, specially when we're so late to it. Don't fix what is not broken.

We'll end overpaying for a similar player or a panic loan for a big name in decadence.
Old 21-07-2016, 20:36   #31
necromancer
Sino-Galliani Alliance

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiX View Post
+ delays

necro weak commode opening game smh
Quote:
shit opening post
Both true. I'm just so sleepy.

Signature
Old 21-07-2016, 20:36   #32
VultureSheva
Banned

So we have 4 strikers at the moment. Hope we don't move to 4-3-1-2 again.
Old 21-07-2016, 20:37   #33
Zeusftw
"We're fine as we are"

Fav. Players: Montella, Deulofeu, Donnarumma, De Sciglio, Ibrahimovic, Pogba, Locatelli, Rabiot, Abate, Montolivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlusconi View Post
Bacca's positioning is not awful. The reason you think it is, is because he barely touches the ball all game due to our shitty midfielders so therefore he moves out of position to get more touches on the ball. Inzaghi playing with such a wonderful team behind him could focus on his obligation which was just to score goals and nothing else. Bacca unforunately has to try and do much more than he can to pick up for the lack of service. EVEN with the minimum chances that he had this season he still managed 18 goals.
Menez with an even worse Milan side managed 16 creating his own chances and goals in a false - 9 role and even Menez had his faults with being selfish.

The entire idea is what works best for the team. Bacca does not work for Montellas game and you're going to ask me why. First of all Bacca is a short manlet that can't catch his breath and won't be able to pressure defenders like Niang. Second of all Bacca offers no fantasy/ruthlessness to the attack. Poaching in soccer is one of the easiest thing you can do. Even I can wait for my team mates to do all the work receive the ball and tap it into the net, that's actually my favourite cause it means I don't have to run much. Players like Mandzukic, Griezzman etc are a nightmare for defenders because they offer pace/skill/physicality that makes it hard for defenders to deal with. Chellini can murder Bacca and grill him in his BBQ. The reason why Montella wanted Gomez at Fiorentina was because Gomez can do the same thing as Ibra/Mandzukic/Pazzini where they can receive the ball and hold it against a defender which allows the attack (wingers) to rush forward, receive the pass and create something. If you have a Pizzaro/Montolivo/Bonucci play a super long ball from a counter attack, you'd have Mandzukic/Pazzini/Gomez chest that ball and hold it until someone like Cuadrado comes in to receive a past to go in behind the defender. Allegri's Milan did this all the time with Ibrahimovic. That's of course one example. And of course all 3 of those players were foxes in the box and were able to score at any time via their head/feet/whatever when they receive a pass which is what we all applaud Bacca for being very good at.

Bacca may be amazingly good at 1 thing, but he sucks at everything else and players like him are a dying breed. At Barcelona Bacca would never fly because he does not offer the kilometres Neymar and Suarez offer or the talent Messi has. Even at Real Madrid Benzema is always pressuring players and providing passes to Ronaldo. So stop giving me that shit about "bro he needs a midfield". These are all players with world class midfields who still offer 1000x more than Bacca which is why they are where they are. The game has changed. Why did Pelle work so well for Italia? Kilometres, physicality, and height. Pelle was amazing at holding the ball up and he could finish chances. 2 is always better than one

Signature

Quote:
Berlusconi, by extension, is the most decorated president. And he signed Huntelaar
Old 21-07-2016, 20:38   #34
VultureSheva
Banned

Old 21-07-2016, 20:39   #35
Zeusftw
"We're fine as we are"

I don't even want us to sign a replacement, we have Adriano and Lapadula but I see Niang very well as a starter for us in CF with a Cuadrado/Suso wing pairing. I don't even care if Niang doesn't score, it's the fact he offers physicality, dribbling, chances and kilometres that makes him so attractive, you can have another player be the fox in the box very easily. Conte's Juve is testament to this with mediocre players like Matri and even his Italia with Pelle. It's a proven model that works.

IMO Montella has the players at Milan currently to succeed very well. Montella isn't Mihajlovic who is a shit manager with no idea what he was doing. Look at the talents that we have:

Romagnoli
De Sciglio (amazing euros)
Mauri (star starter in Parma)
Donnarumma (someone Ventura is already raving about being the future of Italy)
Locatelli (finalist with Italy-19)
Zanellato (who they're calling the new Rabiot in Italy, Montella particularly really likes him in training)
Suso (came off a great season at Genoa)
Niang (20 and years of experience at the top flight)
Calabria

Milan isn't bad at all imo, we honestly just need a player that offers more kilometres as Poli isn't convincing and Kucka is inconsistent and as well as a new Montolivo/Pirlo unless Montella reactivates him into a new player. Abate/Antonelli/Paletta are solid and Honda/Bonaventura aren't bad either.

IMO this is a squad that can definitely surprise. Let's not forget the only team that has gotten stronger is Juve. Roma, Napoli, Lazio and Inter haven't invested into anything crazy

Signature

Quote:

Last edited by Zeusftw; 21-07-2016 at 20:45.
Old 21-07-2016, 20:40   #36
Sage
G.O.A.T

bacca, luiz adriano, matri and lapadula for one spot.

that's not including niang and menez who can play as WF

Old 21-07-2016, 20:40   #37
Burlesqoni
AC Milan Icon

The commode of Isco! WOW!!

Signature
Old 21-07-2016, 20:43   #38
Phantomx
Only Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
attaccare!!!

Signature
Old 21-07-2016, 20:43   #39
Allan_Somewhere
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
bacca, luiz adriano, matri and lapadula for one spot.

that's not including niang and menez who can play as WF

I hope Niang stays on the wing.

As a CF, he sucks.
Old 21-07-2016, 20:45   #40
Zeusftw
"We're fine as we are"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan_Somewhere View Post
I hope Niang stays on the wing.

As a CF, he sucks.
Played his best football at Genoa and last season at Milan as CF though but the beauty of him is he can occupy all 3 roles.

Signature

Quote:
Closed Thread