The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.



View Poll Results: Who's the mystery patient at La Madonnina this week?
Tomas Rincon 17 22.08%
Leandro Paredes 3 3.90%
Mateo Kovacic 7 9.09%
Benjamin Stambouli 8 10.39%
Juan Guillermo Cuadrado 0 0%
Leandro Pavoletti 1 1.30%
Fernando Gago 4 5.19%
Xi Jinping 10 12.99%
Milan Badelj 14 18.18%
Isco 2 2.60%
Amadou Diawara 8 10.39%
Simone Missiroli 3 3.90%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-07-2016, 21:52   #81
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon
 
AndreiX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Fav. Players: Allen Iverson
Default

I wanted Sosa to Milan to happen because I'm the one who created his thread, but I just realized that I'm also the one who created Luiz's...so yeah, I'm back to being neutral about the move.
AndreiX is offline  
Old 21-07-2016, 22:06   #82
VultureSheva
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leptiran View Post
Gandini confirms: "Mr. Berlusconi is selling the club after 30 years to a Chinese fund." Full interview:

http://www.si.com/planet-futbol/2016...-gandini-serie
already posted: http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...ostcount=32081
VultureSheva is offline  
Old 21-07-2016, 22:06   #83
Nasha
AC Milan Legend
 
Nasha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leptiran View Post
Gandini confirms: "Mr. Berlusconi is selling the club after 30 years to a Chinese fund." Full interview:

http://www.si.com/planet-futbol/2016...-gandini-serie
honest interview


Signature
Saved by Cinese
Nasha is offline  
Old 21-07-2016, 22:11   #84
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon
 
Berlusconi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Siro
Default

Sosa is a great move for the fact that it's so cheap. And if we swapped with Adriano even bettter. Sosa would basically make half the wages of Adriano

This is a player beaming with confidence currently, and very low cost. And not Poli type of low cost, actually has talent. Not a complete make or break season type but could be useful for next couple of year.


Signature
Berlusconi is offline  
Old 21-07-2016, 22:13   #85
VultureSheva
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

Fuck this Sosa, why everyone want him
VultureSheva is offline  
Old 21-07-2016, 22:21   #86
VultureSheva
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

BOOM! According to Mundo Deportivo, Barcelona have just signed Andrč Gomes, overtaking Real Madrid in the very last day!
VultureSheva is offline  
Old 21-07-2016, 22:22   #87
VultureSheva
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

Sosa is a Birsa
VultureSheva is offline  
Old 21-07-2016, 22:22   #88
VultureSheva
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

Juve linked with Bonaventura.
VultureSheva is offline  
Old 21-07-2016, 22:29   #89
MilanMB
Not mad
 
MilanMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Default

Chinese Fosun Group bought Wolverhampton.


Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
MilanMB is offline  
Old 21-07-2016, 22:30   #90
VultureSheva
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

Bacca WILL NOT be called up for the US Tour after all. He will not travel due to physical problems. [Sky]
VultureSheva is offline  
Old 21-07-2016, 22:33   #91
Neruda1899
AC Milan Icon
 
Neruda1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Bacca WILL NOT be called up for the US Tour after all. He will not travel due to physical problems. [Sky]
bye bacca
Neruda1899 is offline  
Old 21-07-2016, 22:33   #92
VultureSheva
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

Barcelona have signed Andre #Gomes for €50 million according to Marca.
VultureSheva is offline  
Old 21-07-2016, 22:33   #93
CapitanoMaldini
AC Milan Legend
 
CapitanoMaldini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Montreal
Fav. Players: Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Laudrup, Maradona, Zidane, Reus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Bacca WILL NOT be called up for the US Tour after all. He will not travel due to physical problems. [Sky]
Lol sold then
CapitanoMaldini is offline  
Old 21-07-2016, 22:35   #94
VultureSheva
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

OFFICIAL - André Gomes to Barcelona! 5 years contract
VultureSheva is offline  
Old 21-07-2016, 22:39   #95
yagami7gnr
AC Milan Icon
 
yagami7gnr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: USA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeusftw View Post
I don't get why people are laughing... What I said about Bacca is 100% spot on lol. You all can't act like he's a grace from god when he offered nothing for 85 minutes. I also reiterated why Inzaghi was actually a better player because of positional intelligence which is something Bacca lacks in. How many 1 on 1's has Bacca missed last season or how many failed robonnas did we curse to?


And why are you laughing at the idea of a prime balotelli? In 2012-13 Balotelli was the one who carried us in that final stretch of the season. He also played really well in the Euro's and Confed. When Milan went to shit so did Mario unfortunately... That Mario cost us 20m. Bacca cost us 30.


It's always the same shit posters on here who don't understand football that will defend the shittiest footballers lol. You could have put me in the same positions as Bacca and I probably would have had 25 Serie A goals. Bacca couldn't even outpace his defenders half the time. Don't give me that bullshit about how he's such a world class player. He's a good player but he does not fit into Milan and especially Montella's game.


I always listen to stupid people and then realize that Zeus still there.

Now before starting, I am not fond of Carlos Bacca with his stupid rabonas however you say he does nothing for 85 minutes and then rave about Balotelli. Are u for real?

I still remember the stunner goal that Balo did against Bologna however did you recall what he did for the rest of the game. No? He did SHIT, nothing but diving like a sissy, throwing tantrums, not doing anything on the field besides a moment of magic but not much else. Not that it matter because he was for most of that season the same tune but one moment of brilliance overshadowed 89 minutes of ineptitude like your other boy.

Also, you describe that nobody wants Bacca but who the fuck wants Balo. Not even Chinese clubs want to take a shot at him. It is like that dud that says that we should loan Taarabt, nobody wants that dud either.


Signature
"If ignorance is bliss; then, knock the smile off my face"
yagami7gnr is offline  
Old 21-07-2016, 22:43   #96
VultureSheva
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

Ban this Zeus please. A poor commode.
VultureSheva is offline  
Old 21-07-2016, 22:43   #97
Zeusftw
"We're fine as we are"
 
Zeusftw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada
Fav. Players: Montella, Deulofeu, Donnarumma, De Sciglio, Ibrahimovic, Pogba, Locatelli, Rabiot, Abate, Montolivo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagami7gnr View Post


I always listen to stupid people and then realize that Zeus still there.

Now before starting, I am not fond of Carlos Bacca with his stupid rabonas however you say he does nothing for 85 minutes and then rave about Balotelli. Are u for real?

I still remember the stunner goal that Balo did against Bologna however did you recall what he did for the rest of the game. No? He did SHIT, nothing but diving like a sissy, throwing tantrums, not doing anything on the field besides a moment of magic but not much else. Not that it matter because he was for most of that season the same tune but one moment of brilliance overshadowed 89 minutes of ineptitude like your other boy.

Also, you describe that nobody wants Bacca but who the fuck wants Balo. Not even Chinese clubs want to take a shot at him. It is like that dud that says that we should loan Taarabt, nobody wants that dud either.
The goal you're talking about was in 13/14, not 12/13. 13/14, 14/15 and 15/16 balo was dog shit lol. in 12/13 balo was something else man. i simply just want to see the guy succeed as i can relate to him, but i do not think he's anything crazy anymore, his biggest issue is himself and he needs to over come that. he has so many inner demons. i simply said i'd take balo from 12/13 which we paid 20m for over 30m bacca


Signature


Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea Pirlo
Berlusconi, by extension, is the most decorated president. And he signed Huntelaar
Zeusftw is online now  
Old 21-07-2016, 22:44   #98
VultureSheva
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeusftw View Post
I don't get why people are laughing... What I said about Bacca is 100% spot on lol. You all can't act like he's a grace from god when he offered nothing for 85 minutes. I also reiterated why Inzaghi was actually a better player because of positional intelligence which is something Bacca lacks in. How many 1 on 1's has Bacca missed last season or how many failed robonnas did we curse to?


And why are you laughing at the idea of a prime balotelli? In 2012-13 Balotelli was the one who carried us in that final stretch of the season. He also played really well in the Euro's and Confed. When Milan went to shit so did Mario unfortunately... That Mario cost us 20m. Bacca cost us 30.


It's always the same shit posters on here who don't understand football that will defend the shittiest footballers lol. You could have put me in the same positions as Bacca and I probably would have had 25 Serie A goals. Bacca couldn't even outpace his defenders half the time. Don't give me that bullshit about how he's such a world class player. He's a good player but he does not fit into Milan and especially Montella's game.
Yeah the same like Matri and Destro.
VultureSheva is offline  
Old 21-07-2016, 22:44   #99
Zeusftw
"We're fine as we are"
 
Zeusftw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada
Fav. Players: Montella, Deulofeu, Donnarumma, De Sciglio, Ibrahimovic, Pogba, Locatelli, Rabiot, Abate, Montolivo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Ban this Zeus please. A poor commode.
cute join date u pleb


Signature


Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea Pirlo
Berlusconi, by extension, is the most decorated president. And he signed Huntelaar
Zeusftw is online now  
Old 21-07-2016, 22:45   #100
Milanista_7
#UCLDNA
 
Milanista_7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sweden
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf,Prince, Ibra, Bacca
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Bacca WILL NOT be called up for the US Tour after all. He will not travel due to physical problems. [Sky]
fuck off berlusconi
Milanista_7 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:27.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.