The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Old 29-07-2016, 14:42   #1
takahan
World Cup Winner

Default DC Comics fans

Any DC comics fans?

Off Topic
I am not sure anybody remember me,
but I went MIA for years because I forgot my password, and suddenly I remembered it.
takahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2016, 15:41   #2
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Allen Iverson

I'm more of a Marvel guy, but I love the atmosphere in most DC comics. It's their characters' personalities that let me down.

Most of the heroes are just bland. Out of the entire universe, I think I like Batman and Superman the least. I like most of the main villains tho'.

Last edited by AndreiX; 29-07-2016 at 15:45.
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2016, 15:45   #3
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Bonaventura

Quote:
Originally Posted by takahan View Post
Any DC comics fans?

Off Topic
but I went MIA for years because I forgot my password, and suddenly I remembered it.
Me

Superman is my favourite character overall...although I'd be the first to admit that Batman is generally better written.
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2016, 19:51   #4
ikita
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiX View Post
I'm more of a Marvel guy, but I love the atmosphere in most DC comics. It's their characters' personalities that let me down.

Most of the heroes are just bland. Out of the entire universe, I think I like Batman and Superman the least. I like most of the main villains tho'.
reminds me of when sage said "I dislike superman. he has no personality."

i lol'ed because these ppl think they're so brilliant yet they dont understand the premise upon which jerry siegel and joe shuster wrote kal el.

Signature
Anytime, anywhere, baby boy, I can misbehave
ikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2016, 20:09   #5
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Bonaventura

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikita View Post
reminds me of when sage said "I dislike superman. he has no personality."

i lol'ed because these ppl think they're so brilliant yet they dont understand the premise upon which jerry siegel and joe shuster wrote kal el.
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2016, 02:48   #6
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

both him and batman are rigid, predictable. I kinda get why they're this way, but it just doesn't entertain me and I don't agree with their modus operandi

I think the reason I don't trust them is because they can't kill, who can trust a guy that can't kill ?

Last edited by AndreiX; 30-07-2016 at 02:51.
Old 30-07-2016, 03:16   #7
Allan_Sombrero
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
both him and batman are rigid, predictable. I kinda get why they're this way, but it just doesn't entertain me and I don't agree with their modus operandi

I think the reason I don't trust them is because they can't kill, who can trust a guy that can't kill ?
I find Superman boring. Too overpowered and nothing really stands out about his "personality."

Batman on the other hand is someone who is constantly struggling to not break his no kill code and it's interesting to see how it affects him on a deeper level.

Btw if you like characters who kill, you'd probably love Red Hood and Green Latern (Hal Jordan).

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
He has a stronger squad than either LVG and Juup during their reign at Bayern, yet he flops in the UCL at the semi/qf stages. They made it to 3 finals in 4 years.... pep was supposed to build on that and make Bayern the dominant team for the next few years.
Allan_Sombrero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2016, 03:36   #8
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan_Somewhere View Post
I find Superman boring. Too overpowered and nothing really stands out about his "personality."

Batman on the other hand is someone who is constantly struggling to not break his no kill code and it's interesting to see how it affects him on a deeper level.

Btw if you like characters who kill, you'd probably love Red Hood and Green Latern (Hal Jordan).
that's why I said "most" and not all

batman's kill code makes him look like a pussy. give him wolverine's moral code and gotham would be full of tourists. a lot of people died because he couldn't take one for the team
Old 30-07-2016, 04:45   #9
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default DC Comics fans

Quote:
Any DC comics fans?

Off Topic

Dude i was about to make a DC live-action movie thread after all those amazing trailers were revealed on comic con the other day.

I haven't really read the DC comics or comics in general, but i grew up watching the cartoons. DC > marvel. Lol the only marvel character i knew when i was a child was spider man
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2016, 05:42   #10
takahan
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Dude i was about to make a DC live-action movie thread after all those amazing trailers were revealed on comic con the other day.

I haven't really read the DC comics or comics in general, but i grew up watching the cartoons. DC > marvel. Lol the only marvel character i knew when i was a child was spider man
Please make it
takahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2016, 05:56   #11
necromancer
Defence of Champions

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Superman is by far the most boring, one dimensional superhero.
Quote:
Any DC comics fans?

Off Topic
Welcome back. Maybe you remembering your password suddenly is a hidden superpower.

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2016, 05:12   #12
Jammin
Il Signore

Doctor Doom is da best
Jammin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2016, 10:53   #13
MilanMB
Not mad

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Romagnoli, Suso, Bonaventura, Bonucci

Quote:
that's why I said "most" and not all

batman's kill code makes him look like a pussy. give him wolverine's moral code and gotham would be full of tourists. a lot of people died because he couldn't take one for the team

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2016, 10:57   #14
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

Quote:
gotham would be full of tourists.
Is Gotham really Gotham if it's full of tourists? That would be a minus, no?

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2016, 11:01   #15
joyrider
Il Moderati

DC and Marvel are awesome

especially the older comics gave me a lot of good times during my teens
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote