The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?
Yes 89 64.49%
No 49 35.51%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18-01-2017, 06:36   #2001
Lxr
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, Donnarumma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurrisu View Post
This Vulture guy is amusing, his excuse for Niang is that Suso is not Barca material?
That's an odd way to spell delusional
Lxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 09:50   #2002
Alo88
AC Milan Legend

Default The Rumour Commode XVIII

OFFICIAL: Bonaventura's contract has been renewed until 2020!

source: acmilan.com

Good
Alo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 10:04   #2003
VultureSheva
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razvalinho View Post
Niang wouldn't play in front of Laxalt for Genoa
he already played at genoa, as cf, and preziosi said he was the best talent he trained.
VultureSheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 10:06   #2004
VultureSheva
Banned

Quote:
This Vulture guy is amusing, his excuse for Niang is that Suso is not Barca material?

don't link it with niang, i just get angry on how an average talent is considered a top player, wc, 70m material, our future, barca material, star etc.

you will soon notice that he is not and will never be.
Old 18-01-2017, 10:16   #2005
Neruda1899
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Principe F.R View Post
donna=> once in 25 years talent
loca =>wc potential(i see him making leaps in terms of development and i think his ceiling isnt even predictable)
roma => wc potential
suso => if not wc potential then close to it
bona =>never going to be wc imo but he is jack of all trades and really good.he reminds me a lot of donadoni.with a difference that donadoni was wc

thats our core.add to them calabria, dsg and maybe pasalic who can be useful and we have a solid core

i think we need another 3-4 wc players or with wc potential
one of them must be belotti(italian, milanista, young, warrior type of striker, high ceiling etc)one cb like de vrij , one dynamic mid and one lw

but yes i can agree with 4 good transfers(apart from others who provide depth and rotation options and are low cost compared to wc signings) not this summer but from next we can dream of great things

we have this mercato, summer mercato, next january mercato and next summer mercato to bring in 4 wc players.till then i predict that loca and dona would start to be in beast mode.roma, suso and maybe bona would win games with their class

ps i believe that montella is going to play an integral role in our players development.we should stick with him for a long time...i mean the guy managed to make poli berto and abate exchange as many passes as they want under pressure....i mean seriously...
agree with everything , word by word..
especially the part about Montella hes making our poor mid actually able to string more than 4 passes and keep possession lol.. he should stick with us next 3 years minimum to continue his work till the end
and maybe have win his first cl trophy
Neruda1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 10:24   #2006
VultureSheva
Banned

Pirlo: "I watched the Super Gup game between Milan & Juve with much detachment although I now have more friends at Juve & I cheer for them."

Milan want Papu Gomez in the summer. #Sky
Old 18-01-2017, 10:25   #2007
Neruda1899
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
don't link it with niang, i just get angry on how an average talent is considered a top player, wc, 70m material, our future, barca material, star etc.

so.....

in vultures mind suso = average talent
but niang = top talent

nothing you say anymore is taken seriously bro just be true about niang and judge him based on his current performances ... and we are Milan here not Genoa where we can afford to keep playing him in the starting XI and pray he does 1 thing right in the game without paying the price ..

atleast the average suso is carrying the whole team .. if that doesnt say everything u need to know about niang
Old 18-01-2017, 10:26   #2008
Neruda1899
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Pirlo: "I watched the Super Gup game between Milan & Juve with much detachment although I now have more friends at Juve & I cheer for them."

Milan want Papu Gomez in the summer. #Sky
Pirlo: "Now the field speaks and I see a bright future thanks to the work of Montella and the presence of many Italians."
Old 18-01-2017, 10:27   #2009
IoSonoMilanista
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: 20m Bertolacci

peerlo is a bitch
IoSonoMilanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 10:33   #2010
VultureSheva
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda1899 View Post
so.....

but niang = top talent

nothing you say anymore is taken seriously bro just be true about niang and judge him based on his current performances ... and we are Milan here not Genoa where we can afford to keep playing him in the starting XI and pray he does 1 thing right in the game without paying the price ..

atleast the average suso is carrying the whole team .. if that doesnt say everything u need to know about niang
when i said that?

at the start of the season when niang and bacca were on form, suso was behind them, you all saw that, now that they are out of form, the elf got the luck to show himself. as soon as we sign any good player like aubameyang, belotti, keita, bernardeschi you will see that suso is not and can't be a main player of our attack

Last edited by VultureSheva; 18-01-2017 at 10:38.
Old 18-01-2017, 10:39   #2011
VultureSheva
Banned

Quote:
Pirlo: "Now the field speaks and I see a bright future thanks to the work of Montella and the presence of many Italians."
what changes?

Quote:
so.....

but niang = top talent

do i care? i won't change my opinion because you ask me to do, i will only wait till the time everyone will do, like you always did.

Last edited by VultureSheva; 18-01-2017 at 10:41.
Old 18-01-2017, 11:05   #2012
Phantomx
Only Milan

EXCLUSIVE MN - Suso Father-agent: "He wants to renew with Milan, found confidence and continuity"

Signature
Phantomx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 11:27   #2013
Khurrisu
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: DonnaGOAT, Van Basten, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rijkaard, Gullit, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Huntelaar

Quote:

Fuck me you're reaching and projecting at the same time. How insecure are you to be this defensive? Why the shit are you bringing up another player when talking about Niang? That makes no sense. How about you defend Niang for what he is instead of projecting shit onto other players, players who've helped this team more than Niang did. SMH.

And goodness me look at your sig. You're pathetic dude, Suso helped this team so much this season. Are you even a Milan fan? Get your fanboyism in check FFS. Disgraceful.

Signature
Khurrisu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 11:33   #2014
Tadej
Bald beast

Pirla
Tadej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 11:34   #2015
VultureSheva
Banned

Quote:
Fuck me you're reaching and projecting at the same time. How insecure are you to be this defensive? Why the shit are you bringing up another player when talking about Niang? That makes no sense. How about you defend Niang for what he is instead of projecting shit onto other players, players who've helped this team more than Niang did. SMH.

And goodness me look at your sig. You're pathetic dude, Suso helped this team so much this season. Are you even a Milan fan? Get your fanboyism in check FFS. Disgraceful.
Suso is CURRENTLY doing better than Niang, however this doesn't make him our best player, and Niang our worst player.
Old 18-01-2017, 11:39   #2016
Tadej
Bald beast

Quote:
Suso is CURRENTLY doing better than Niang, however this doesn't make him our best player, and Niang our worst player.
Not our best player, but definitelly our best forward. I dont need to explain that niang is the worst milan attacker right?
Tadej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 11:40   #2017
Khurrisu
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: DonnaGOAT, Van Basten, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rijkaard, Gullit, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Huntelaar

Quote:
SMH. You haven't addressed my point at all. I am done with your clown ass.

Signature
Khurrisu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 11:45   #2018
Rumpelstiltskin
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Romagnoli, Donnarumma, Suso.

Please ban this idiot.
Rumpelstiltskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 11:50   #2019
yungfreddy
Banned

idiot forum
can plz those balkan idiots tadej and vulture find a hobby..so they wont have to spam the forum with their ******ed opinions anymore
yungfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 11:58   #2020
Neo'82
Always On Point

Bonaventura will now earn €2M per season. That is doubled from his previous deal where he earned €1M per season. [Gazzetta]

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun
Neo'82 is online now   Reply With Quote