The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?
Yes 90 64.75%
No 49 35.25%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2017, 07:05   #201
Don_Jacare
Banned

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Delicious View Post
hype. 99% of this forum hasnt seen this kid. dona is a once in a lifetime talent, thinking of selling him is nonsense
sell donna. Get pastore, lacazette and lloris. Add de vrij if possible. Better team. Top quality team. Donna worth 100 mil according to some ******ed valuation.

Last edited by Don_Jacare; 03-01-2017 at 07:08.
Old 03-01-2017, 07:46   #202
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Jacare View Post
sell donna. Get pastore, lacazette and lloris. Add de vrij if possible. Better team. Top quality team. Donna worth 100 mil according to some ******ed valuation.
Reputation matters in football, and Milan's current situation is in the alley behind a dumpster.

Selling Donna would send the wrong message, it would say we have absolutely no ambition. You are trying to apply a Zidane situation to Milan, but that Juve had a strong team and it could afford loosing Zidane, also their reputation was top notch.

Signature
Greatest of all time
Old 03-01-2017, 08:01   #203
Phantomx
Only Milan

Quote:

shut the fuck up pls

Signature
Un sogno Per Alcuni…Un incubo Per Altri

Old 03-01-2017, 08:01   #204
Kaka06/07
Rookie

Loan plizzari for a couple of years. If he looks the goodsand can be at the same level as donna I would then sell donna for the 100 mill or whatever and recall plizzari. I think its a win win for the club so just do the obvious thing.
Old 03-01-2017, 08:10   #205
MKD_z0ki
Banned

lol @ sell donna, at his age his one of the best players on our team which is very sad to see considering who we are, selling him would be the worst thing to do when we need to get back to winning ways.
Old 03-01-2017, 08:41   #206
anuragpunk
National Team Player

Fav. Players: baggio , maldini , nesta , kaka , sheva , pirlo , seedorf , balotelli , zlatan , pippo.

stfu you fools donna maybe reads this forum lol

Signature
<a href=https://i.paigeeworld.com/user-media/1482278400000/574ba8f6dcaf69360e66a13a_585a10e10d3348350e1dac4d_320.jpg target=_blank>https://i.paigeeworld.com/user-media...1dac4d_320.jpg</a>
Old 03-01-2017, 08:41   #207
Tadej
Banned

One of Sino Europe Sports' primary objective is to renew the contract of Donnarumma once he turns 18 on February 25th. #Gazzetta

Old 03-01-2017, 09:13   #208
Don_Jacare
Banned

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
Reputation matters in football, and Milan's current situation is in the alley behind a dumpster.

Selling Donna would send the wrong message, it would say we have absolutely no ambition. You are trying to apply a Zidane situation to Milan, but that Juve had a strong team and it could afford loosing Zidane, also their reputation was top notch.
I wasnt fully serious about selling him but to me if milan are able to get 3 quality players which would make our team exponentially stronger then i would consider sacrificing donna tbh.
Old 03-01-2017, 09:20   #209
joyrider
Il Moderati

Donna>Lloris
Old 03-01-2017, 09:27   #210
DekiDekz
Post-Modern Hermit

Fav. Players: Zlatan

People now start shitting on Pep?

Been calling him a pretender for years but most people were so far up his ass and were riding the hype train saying that he is better than Sacchi, Capello and Ancelotti.

Signature
While Montenegro was part of Yugoslavia, its internet domain was .yu, now it is .me "
Old 03-01-2017, 09:27   #211
Countdown
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaSandro View Post
Are you German?
Haha No im dutch, why?
Old 03-01-2017, 09:44   #212
beegees
bathroom singer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donato View Post
Loan Plizzari out that's the best thing to do. Let's be honest, he isn't going to take Donna's place. Just let him grow elsewhere and drive his price tag up.
Old 03-01-2017, 10:04   #213
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

the transfer that ended XV!!

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Old 03-01-2017, 10:26   #214
Lord Snow
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Shevchenko

Rincon is better than Sturaro anyday. He will be useful in the UCL for them. However he doesn't give you much going forward. But them, Juve is scum.

Gagliardini on the other hand, should've stayed at Atalanta, I don't think he is ready for a shit club like Merda.

Deulefeo would be good transfer, he is a different player to Niang and given that he is a right footed player and we like to play with inverted wingers, I see him on the left than on the right where is usually played. It would interesting to have two playmaking wingers but that would mean ALL the movement would have to come from the Midfield and Attack. This is where we would possibly use the movement that players like Bonaventura (not the most creative, but his runs have become so penetrative) and a Box-to-Box (Pasalic/Kujka) would be utilized to their full effect.

Balde Keita is a penetrative winger (same as Niang).
Old 03-01-2017, 10:38   #215
Don_Jacare
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DekiDekz View Post
People now start shitting on Pep?

Been calling him a pretender for years but most people were so far up his ass and were riding the hype train saying that he is better than Sacchi, Capello and Ancelotti.
Lol only morons overrated pep. Any fan with a reasonable grasp of football would know how limited and one dimensional this bald muppet of a twat called pep is.

Last edited by Don_Jacare; 03-01-2017 at 11:00.
Old 03-01-2017, 10:38   #216
Neo'82
Always On Point

Apart from Deulefou, Milan have also inquired about PSG's Jese Rodriguez [La Repubblica].

Vangioni is close to joining Sevilla on loan with the negotiations going very well. [Estadio Deportivo]

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun
Old 03-01-2017, 10:42   #217
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

Quote:
Lol only morons overrated pep. Any fan with a reasonable grasp of football would know how limited and ine dimensional this bald muppet of a twat called pep is.
Hear hear

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
Old 03-01-2017, 11:01   #218
Don_Jacare
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
Hear hear
Yes
Old 03-01-2017, 11:02   #219
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
I wasnt fully serious about selling him but to me if milan are able to get 3 quality players which would make our team exponentially stronger then i would consider sacrificing donna tbh.
Right, my bad but still you have to know that can't happen right? These 3 players that we could get for that money ( doubtful with the stupid amounts thrown in the market these days) wouldn't want to join a team that has:
  1. no CL.
  2. no stars.
  3. no young talents. (no other young player in our team gets as much recognition as Dona, sure we have Roma and Locca but people don't put as much stock in them as they put in Donna )

So looking at all the rumours thrown around, or their lack off actually it seems we won't be getting anybody in this market. Guess we will have to settle for a EL place then.

Signature
Greatest of all time
Old 03-01-2017, 11:14   #220
Lord Snow
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Shevchenko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
Vangioni is close to joining Sevilla on loan with the negotiations going very well. [Estadio Deportivo]
They should be. The guy is on a low salary, wants to play and was a good player in South America where footballers get a lot of space to attack, similar to La Liga.
Closed Thread