The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
Well, Corriere della Sera say "ladri di merda" not just "ladri" was written on the two revoked scudetti from Juventus in the locker room

Even better :star:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
OK I see I'll never be able to change the way your logic works so I won't try further more. Destroying the locker room is OK and justified when the referee has taken wrong decisions against us. Because... well that's what you do when you're commited to your club. I mean Sassuolo had every right of the world to do so in San Siro too, right?

However, if that makes you think that I'm more concerned about that stupid locker room than the pro-Juve referees or a possible Calciopoli 2.0 you're wrong. I just picked up that some users here actually think that it's fine to loose controll like a bunch of drunken 17-years old and risk heavy punishments who will compromise our whole season and actually think it's nevertheless fine because "Hey Juve robbed us too so where's the problem!?"

That's not what AC Milan for me stands for. Let's see what the feree report will be, hopefully it's just some bs story who got more attention in this forum than it deserved to have.

:thumbsup:

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The third deposit won't arrive today but mid week - La Stampa

Sigh

200.webp

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Lol third deposit my ass

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
He was smelling

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
The new contract between SES and Fininvest will be signed between today and tomorrow. New closing date: March 31 or April 14, with the latter more likely. #Sky

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
so theres still a chance we chinese come summer mercato ?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
AC Milan player rumored to have written “thieves” in Juventus Stadium tunnel :eek:

Picture or BS

Status
Not open for further replies.