The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?
Yes 90 64.75%
No 49 35.25%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2017, 17:48   #10001
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Bonaventura

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikita View Post
i disagree my mans. because dont we have ppl whining and bitching about it here? that's ironic right?

if you've read dybala's interview, and read the shit these people are saying, its more or less the same attitude and tone.

and personally dybala disrespected every milan fan with that overly-righteous bs.

if you dont stand for something, you gonna be a pussy ass bitch that falls for everything.

i'm with bacca, i'm with my team.
What does wrecking a dressing room do?
What does acting like a cunt to the referee do?

Is it frustrating?
sure
Is Bacca's behaviour understandable?
Indeed. I'm one of the few that has always stood behind Carlos on the forum even when many wanted him sold.

HOWEVER

Throwing your toys out of the pram only breaks your toys.

I'd much prefer that if Bacca, or anyone on the team had to get fined or punished it would be for a tweet that exposed the unfair advantage Juventus was, and is continually given by Italian officials.
Old 12-03-2017, 17:57   #10002
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxr View Post
Haven't heard of the term since I am not particularly versed in the Italian language, but the concept is familiar. Some very valid points and I agree on a lot of them, especially the assertion that referees bow down to big clubs. It happens everywhere, Barca & Real in Spain, Bayern in Germany, etc.

I don't believe however that a more competitive Serie A is the solution alone. It would work for us, but in the interest of fair officiating for all, it wouldn't work since the referee's would still fuck over the smaller teams.

I think a part of the problem is also an actual lack of quality in regards to referee's. Some very poor decisions overall that don't fit within the whole big team v small team frame.

I also heavily advocate introducing more technology and to find a way to review plays in real time and to challenge plays. I'd rather have a match go on a bit longer if we don't have games decided by wrong decisions.

Yes, I wasn't suggesting that a more competitive Serie A would change things alone. I was highlighting the attendant cultural changes that would come with more competitive teams. I agree that refs bow down to big teams everywhere, but in Italy I believe the problem to be more acute, and the scandal of 2006 only confirmed what we feared and suspected.

I agree with the technological changes as long as they don't impede the progress of a game too much.

Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
Old 12-03-2017, 18:09   #10003
Stitches
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DekiDekz View Post
Even though we wuz robbed one thing was confirmed for me that night.

He aint going anywhere boyz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
The only thing confirmed is that he won't go to juve. Might leave for the PSGs of this world maybe even real
so ... nobody caught it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitches View Post
Anybody happened to catch Vincenzo Raiola instagram pic? - https://twitter.com/sportmanmc/statu...43956172955648

First speculation would be it was the shirtkiss? And then Mino told him to take it down ... but could be anything.
Old 12-03-2017, 18:11   #10004
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
so ... nobody caught it?

What? Tell me about it
Old 12-03-2017, 18:11   #10005
permabanme
お前はもう死んでいる

Quote:
so ... nobody caught it?
Nobody cares
Old 12-03-2017, 18:30   #10006
General
Paradigm of Humility

Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by permabanme View Post
Nobody cares
How many Barca kits do you wish you had?

Signature
Official RnB Contributor

Old 12-03-2017, 19:29   #10007
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Throwing your toys out of the pram only breaks your toys.
Touché
Old 12-03-2017, 19:46   #10008
Alo88
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikita View Post
i disagree my mans. because dont we have ppl whining and bitching about it here? that's ironic right?

if you've read dybala's interview, and read the shit these people are saying, its more or less the same attitude and tone.

and personally dybala disrespected every milan fan with that overly-righteous bs.

if you dont stand for something, you gonna be a pussy ass bitch that falls for everything.

i'm with bacca, i'm with my team.

What has destroying the opponents locker room to do with standing by (lets say) your man? I mean yeah sure I'm all for investigating those cunts and relegate rubentus back to Serie B or whatsoever, but I haven't yet found the link between destroying one's propperties and standing right- and honorfully by his man.

Let's stay serious here. This is Milan, our players have to respect and honor that shirt, it's values and what it stands for and that surely has nothing to do with acting like a bunch of drunken hooligans who find satisfaction in destroying and demolishing everything around them because their life sucks.
Old 12-03-2017, 20:29   #10009
Lxr
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, Marco Fassone

If Gigio actually gets banned for a game, do you guys think it's going to be Plizzari or Storari playing?
Old 12-03-2017, 20:32   #10010
Neruda1899
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

storari
Old 12-03-2017, 20:35   #10011
Razvalinho
AC Milan Icon

There are plans to introduce video referee assistants in Serie A maybe as soon as 2018. This really needs to happen. Just look at how goal line technology improved things. There are no incidents of ghost goals anymore. We may have been a scudetto richer if there was that tech back then.
Old 12-03-2017, 20:44   #10012
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Weah Gullit Rijkaard Boban Savicevic Baresi Kaka Shevchenko Suarez Tevez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razvalinho View Post
There are plans to introduce video referee assistants in Serie A maybe as soon as 2018. This really needs to happen. Just look at how goal line technology improved things. There are no incidents of ghost goals anymore. We may have been a scudetto richer if there was that tech back then.
I thought this as well... until a few weeks back where a ref gave a goal in the Feyenoord-Psv game

When the players ran to the ref to complain... he just points at his watch

Signature
Old 12-03-2017, 20:46   #10013
El Principe F.R
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
or two....many things could have changed if we have won 2 scudettos in a row

Signature
Old 12-03-2017, 20:47   #10014
Alo88
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxr View Post
If Gigio actually gets banned for a game, do you guys think it's going to be Plizzari or Storari playing?

It's Bacca not Gigio who's maybe get a ban for attacking the ref after the game.
Old 12-03-2017, 20:50   #10015
Mr Delicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
I thought this as well... until a few weeks back where a ref gave a goal in the Feyenoord-Psv game

ball crossed the line, its that simple. exceptions cannot be made or theres no point in not just allowing human error via exclusive dependence on human refs to remain the norm
Old 12-03-2017, 20:50   #10016
Mr Delicious
Banned

nfl style refeering will dramatically lower corruption in football
Old 12-03-2017, 20:52   #10017
Razvalinho
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post

That was a goal. He pulled the ball over the line, has only himself to blame. There was another angle posted all over the internet that shows this . If not for the technology they would have missed it. Justice was served.

Last edited by Razvalinho; 12-03-2017 at 20:55.
Old 12-03-2017, 20:58   #10018
Lxr
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, Marco Fassone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
It's Bacca not Gigio who's maybe get a ban for attacking the ref after the game.
I've read that a couple of other players might get punished for what happend after. Iirc Gigio kicked in a door or something along those lines. That's why I said IF Gigio gets a punishment that way.
Old 12-03-2017, 21:05   #10019
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Weah Gullit Rijkaard Boban Savicevic Baresi Kaka Shevchenko Suarez Tevez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Delicious View Post
ball crossed the line, its that simple. exceptions cannot be made or theres no point in not just allowing human error via exclusive dependence on human refs to remain the norm
Quote:
That was a goal. He pulled the ball over the line, has only himself to blame. There was another angle posted all over the internet that shows this . If not for the technology they would have missed it. Justice was served.

The goal wasn't in the clip i posted

He pulled it back afterwards.

Fair play then... Goal line technology has yet to fail.

Signature
Old 12-03-2017, 21:17   #10020
b@D~HorsiE
Kuiper Belt

Fav. Players: Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Megan Rapinoe, HOPE SOLO, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.

Did anybody see the pic that was posted by Vincenzo Riola that he later deleted? If yes, what was it?

Signature
Closed Thread