The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm hoping the West Ham rumors about Niang are true.

He needs to leave asap.

If we can fetch anything over 15m I wouldn't object to selling Niang.

Only thing is we need serious cover on the wings. Bona is better suited further back on the pitch and I really don't see him as a starting winger, a serviceable back up yes. Also, we don't even have any cover for Suso. If we can get another winger on top of Deulofeu on-loan, I think it would be a sensible move but otherwise I think selling Niang will leave us a bit thin.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Only thing is we need serious cover on the wings. Bona is better suited further back on the pitch and I really don't see him as a starting winger, a serviceable back up yes. Also, we don't even have any cover for Suso. If we can get another winger on top of Deulofeu on-loan, I think it would be a sensible move but otherwise I think selling Niang will leave us a bit thin.

We're not going to get more than 15 million. Last season was the best time to sell him for an inflated amount when he fooled people into thinking he's a decent forward.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

Niang plus 20m for Payet

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We're not going to get more than 15 million. Last season was the best time to sell him for an inflated amount when he fooled people into thinking he's a decent forward.

That's why I think while we are in this transitional type period (this january mercato), it's probably better to keep Niang as cover and hope he can improve if we cannot upgrade the position right away. When the take over is complete and money isn't an issue, Niang will either have stepped up, be riding the bench making ways for our new signings, or be sold because we won't be pressed for cash to sign a replacement.

However, you never know, some clubs pay ridiculous fees for players.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
lol, no one would pay 15M for Niang after his disgusting season for far. Maybe in the summer they would have.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lol, no one would pay 15M for Niang after his disgusting season for far. Maybe in the summer they would have.

Maybe not. I just don't see him being sold for peanuts when we don't have depth in that position.

Retrospectively, even with the limited amount of resources last summer mercato, we could/should have done better to offload unwanted players and buying players we actually needed.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cataldi going to Genoa on loan.

Sportiello going to Fiorentina loan with option to buy.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
DES should be sold. A replacement for Niang ( who shouldn't be sold... At least for now but replaced as a starter) should be bought that's competent and talented. A new LB and a Regista should be bought. This, imo, is common sense

i dont think we need a regista
loca is improving game after game
after all berto sosa and monto(when he returns) can play there as well

we need more a dynamic mid like fabinho/ bakayoko who would complement loca and bona

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Milan is a club with charisma. San Siro, Milanello, great history, 7 CL titles, great players of the past etc. Those kind of players Milan needs and young italian players from MIlan which we have now.

Bring back our Aubameyang and Thiago for start, add one great midfielder and fast winger, and Badelj is free and good for backup. and for first summer that is enough.

---------?-Auba-Suso
-------Bona-Loca-?
Des-Roma-Thiago-Abate/Calabria
-----------God--

4 new players and Milan can win scudetto

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

we need more a dynamic mid like fabinho/ bakayoko who would complement loca and bona

Kucka's position is definitely in need an upgrade IMO. Kucka has been a mix bag this year and the thing is that even his defensive contributions doesn't seem as good as last year. Mati is injured quite often and cannot be relied upon.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's why I think while we are in this transitional type period (this january mercato), it's probably better to keep Niang as cover and hope he can improve if we cannot upgrade the position right away. When the take over is complete and money isn't an issue, Niang will either have stepped up, be riding the bench making ways for our new signings, or be sold because we won't be pressed for cash to sign a replacement.

However, you never know, some clubs pay ridiculous fees for players.

If we can get 10 million for Niang, I would be content.

Kucka's position is definitely in need an upgrade IMO. Kucka has been a mix bag this year and the thing is that even his defensive contributions doesn't seem as good as last year. Mati is injured quite often and cannot be relied upon.

Yes. We really need a midfielder with box to box characteristics.

Pasalic is good as a sub but isn't starting material.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We will need to pay that someone take him.

15M lol

I said 15m earlier because that's how much I feel like we need to get an adequate winger on the squad, not how much I think Niang is worth.

To be frank, even 10m will be difficult.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Diegot Costa just got into a "furious row" with Conte. Future in doubt

Swap loan with Bacca??? :g::g:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma

This should definitely be our first priority. A strong midfielder to play with loca and bona would be awesome

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score

And if Loca gets injured? Berto and Sosa will be enough to challenge top 3 next year?

We need someone who can give Loca rest and provide him experience. Monto needs to leave. His Milan career should end by the summer.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And if Loca gets injured? Berto and Sosa will be enough to challenge top 3 next year?

We need someone who can give Loca rest and provide him experience. Monto needs to leave. His Milan career should end by the summer.

if we buy someone as i said(fabinho, bakayoko etc) along with bona i think berto would do a fine job as a regista/dm

dont get me wrong.i also think that we need someone like badelj.but it is a matter of priority.we first must cover starting positions and then depth.

a b2b/dynamic midfielder is a position where we need a starter(as we have kuco and/or pasalic to offer depth)
regista is a position where we have a starter(Loca) and a little depth (berto, sosa, monto)

so yes in terms of priority i think we should seek first a b2b and if we cover that and we have funds then we can go for a vice loca

same thing goes for lw -cf positions
as much as i like belotti(or auba) i think we first need to cover lw position and then cf(where we have bacca, lapa and also niang)

anyway i think for the next two windows we need one lw one b2b(starters material) then a cover for regista, a cf(wc potential esp if bacca leaves)

and if we have funds then go for a fb and a cb

i think with new management and money from CL qualification we can do that

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Highest net profit from transfers 2015:
1. Genoa - €68m :g:
2. Shakhtar - €49m
3. #Porto - €47m
4. Monaco - €44m
5. #Benfica - €40m

thanks to :g:

Last edited:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seems like Inter are really going in for Ricardo Rodriguez.

If we can't get him, I really want us to go for Guerreiro.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
According to both UK and Italian sources, West Ham management are getting more and more interested in the chance to sign French-Senegalese winger/forward M'Baye Niang (22), offering a disappointing seasonal performance for AC Milan. Former Genoa, Caen and Montpellier player is currently on a deal with Rossoneri until June 2019, and has been recently eyed by more important clubs, including Arsenal, Manchester United, Leicester City, Borussia Dortmund and AS Monaco.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to both UK and Italian sources, West Ham management are getting more and more interested in the chance to sign French-Senegalese winger/forward M'Baye Niang (22), offering a disappointing seasonal performance for AC Milan. Former Genoa, Caen and Montpellier player is currently on a deal with Rossoneri until June 2019, and has been recently eyed by more important clubs, including Arsenal, Manchester United, Leicester City, Borussia Dortmund and AS Monaco.

I doubt any of the EPL clubs other than West Ham are genuinely interested. Monaco and Dortmund maybe.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score

What do you think we could realistically get for him? I think around 20m sounds fair

I'd be all up for that if we could sign Keita as a replacement this winter

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seems like Inter are really going in for Ricardo Rodriguez.

If we can't get him, I really want us to go for Guerreiro.

Shame the closing isn't done yet, Ricardo Rodriguez is highly rated by Mirabelli and he's already watched him live a few times since he started working for us. RR would have definitely been a target.

That got me thinking... A few players got renewals recently but not DES (who's got less than a year and a half left on his deal). RR & Kolasinac have both been followed/approached by Mirabelli-Fassone recently as well, do they plan on selling DES and signing a new LB?

I do like DES but he's not irreplaceable... As long as he doesn't to Juve and we get a decent amount of €€€ (20m) I wouldn't mind. RR has a buyout clause of 22m, Kolasinac has been on great form this season and his deal is expiring in the summer. There's other interesting options out there as well who are better than DES + we'll be rich come summer

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Would fucking hate if Inter got Ricardo Rodriguez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule