The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?
Yes 90 64.75%
No 49 35.25%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 15-04-2017, 20:17   #14701
yungfreddy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post

daddy got that good good.
ah thought u were talking about hash
ok ok ayyyy..this looks peng af
how much does this cost u per gram in euro?
Old 15-04-2017, 20:18   #14702
.A.K.

Fav. Players: Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
It's like the people who were offended at my joke only saw the top half.

Alright. Even if you did, people jumped because you just made such a hoohah.

I love how much anguish this has caused.
i'm not even annoyed anymore, i was actually pissed off at the time because i have experienced islamaphobia irl and hate seeing it on a forum where i would like to think people who share the same love for Millan as me wouldn't say stuff publicly that would bring up bad experiences.

what makes it worse is when people say "lighten up, get over it, you have the capacity to kill people, shut the fuck up, cunt" etc just because i am pointing out something i didn't think is appropriate for a football forum.

when i gave these people a comment (that makes no sense and i know i did it on purpose) about other muslims to see if they will call me out on it they did. So they clearly do know what is right and wrong & appropriate, they're just selective in who they want to criticise, which is actually worse than what you did Kuja.

thats my final word on it. Have a good night.
Old 15-04-2017, 20:21   #14703
MarioReality
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungfreddy View Post
ah thought u were talking about hash
ok ok ayyyy..this looks peng af
how much does this cost u per gram in euro?
in Euro? fuck... 3.30 euro/gr. That's government grade, ordered and delivered by Canada Post next day.

Some strains go up to 6.30 euro/gr, but they're just lengthier grows, nothing to do w quality or anything.

But, to be honest... I don't pay anything, it's covered under my health care plan w work.
Old 15-04-2017, 20:22   #14704
Congo Powers
apotheosis

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Sheva

Omg

Is there a charity I can donate to in honor of your victimhood?

Signature
I will become even more undignified than this
Old 15-04-2017, 20:23   #14705
Congo Powers
apotheosis

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Sheva

Quote:
in Euro? fuck... 3.30 euro/gr. That's government grade, ordered and delivered by Canada Post next day.

Some strains go up to 6.30 euro/gr, but they're just lengthier grows, nothing to do w quality or anything.

But, to be honest... I don't pay anything, it's covered under my health care plan w work.
MR I've been on the shatter train....and the tincture vape pens

Signature
Old 15-04-2017, 20:25   #14706
MarioReality
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
MR I've been on the shatter train....and the tincture vape pens
I got some buddies heavy into shatter these days... But it's not covered under my plan, so I'd have to pay for it.

I'll take a few rips when I'm over at their place, that shit gets me zooted as fuck. Plus they got pipes that cost them a few hundred $, which is wild to me
Old 15-04-2017, 20:26   #14707
MilanMB
Not mad

Quote:
IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9eeVOzWsAA0YoO.jpg[/IMG]
IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9eeWfeXYAE-qX3.jpg[/IMG]

daddy got that good good.

(top is afghan kush, bottomg is cbd kush)
omg

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
Old 15-04-2017, 20:30   #14708
yungfreddy
Banned

Quote:

free or 3.30 either way thats disgustingly low for something that will knock u off ur feet
we had the monopoly in holland (we still technically have cause u dont need medical card or w/e) but north americans living good
Old 15-04-2017, 20:31   #14709
MarioReality
Banned

The best part of having a prescription, is choosing from like 20 different strains...

But most of all, you really apprciate how much proper trimming an curing of marijuana is vital in top end smoke.

Never knew how much it played into the final product. Shit cure = shit weed
Old 15-04-2017, 20:32   #14710
MarioReality
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungfreddy View Post
we had the monopoly in holland (we still technically have cause u dont need medical card or w/e) but north americans living good
July 2018, it's completely legal in Canada for anyone 18+, but Im gonna keep my prescription so I dont gotta pay for shit. Ever.
Old 15-04-2017, 20:32   #14711
MilanMB
Not mad

Quote:
it's like some alternate universe

meanwhile, i've gotten a new dealer. i called the number i always call, and this shady guy pics up. when i ask for X he says X is on "vacation" - whatever that means.

but i met with him anyway and the new guy seems cool, drives like a maniac.

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
Old 15-04-2017, 20:33   #14712
Mario
AC Milan Icon

that's some great looking bud... 3.30e for a g, damn

I got half oz of medical grade kandy kush delivered today. god bless deep web

when im out of bud i gotta pay up to $30 for a 20 bag (aka 1.4-1.5g). but hey at least my dealer is reliable and its always dam import
Old 15-04-2017, 20:35   #14713
MilanMB
Not mad

let's share crazy weed stories - those involving cops are the best

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
Old 15-04-2017, 20:35   #14714
MarioReality
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
it's like some alternate universe

meanwhile, i've gotten a new dealer. i called the number i always call, and this shady guy pics up. when i ask for X he says X is on "vacation" - whatever that means.

but i met with him anyway and the new guy seems cool, drives like a maniac.
man, I grew really tired of having to dealing w shady dudes for my herb. esp because the value of weed here is zero now... so they always had bags of coke and shit with them too, making it worse. Couldnt risk getting busted up in that, Id lose my career

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario View Post
that's some great looking bud... 3.30e for a g, damn

I got half oz of medical grade kandy kush delivered today. god bless deep web

when im out of bud i gotta pay up to $30 for a 20 bag (aka 1.4-1.5g). but hey my dealer is reliable and its always dam import
jesus. Id cry paying that
Old 15-04-2017, 20:38   #14715
Congo Powers
apotheosis

Quote:
I got some buddies heavy into shatter these days... But it's not covered under my plan, so I'd have to pay for it.

I'll take a few rips when I'm over at their place, that shit gets me zooted as fuck. Plus they got pipes that cost them a few hundred $, which is wild to me
My farmer sends me ounces of wax..and tells me to sell it. I can sell a gram for $40. I only sell to my lungs \_(ツ)_/

Signature
Old 15-04-2017, 20:41   #14716
Neruda1899
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

look at that shiny thc .

marijuana is nearly impossible to find in my country or too fucking expensive

thank god for all the hash
Old 15-04-2017, 20:43   #14717
yungfreddy
Banned

ayy

SATURATION
shit look whiter then hannah montana
Old 15-04-2017, 20:44   #14718
MilanMB
Not mad

Like 10 years ago i was in turkey with my friends... and not in the touristy places but in some village my friends originally came from. we started talking about weed and decided to get some. we drove up to the mountains and met with some unpleasant people that sold us the weed. we just wanted to get the fuck out of the so we smoked some of it, and drove back. this was some crazy shit and until this day i don't think it was just weed.

anyway, on the way back we were stoned brainless. suddenly i see my friend throw all the weed out from the car window, and he started to shout police! we got stopped, and it wasn't the police it was the fucking military. they had seen my friend throwing the stuff out so they took us to prison. luckily though, one of my friends uncle knew the mayor in the area so he helped us out the same day. we'd be fucked if we didn't know the mayor.

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
Old 15-04-2017, 20:45   #14719
Congo Powers
apotheosis

Jesus

Signature
Old 15-04-2017, 20:46   #14720
Neruda1899
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
Like 10 years ago i was in turkey with my friends... and not in the touristy places but in some village my friends originally came from. we started talking about weed and decided to get some. we drove up to the mountains and met with some unpleasant people that sold us the weed. we just wanted to get the fuck out of the so we smoked some of it, and drove back. this was some crazy shit and until this day i don't think it was just weed.

anyway, on the way back we were stoned brainless. suddenly i see my friend throw all the weed out from the car window, and he started to shout police! we got stopped, and it wasn't the police it was the fucking military. they had seen my friend throwing the stuff out so they took us to prison. luckily though, one of my friends uncle knew the mayor in the area so he helped us out the same day. we'd be fucked if we didn't know the mayor.

countries where you get thrown in jail for merely a bud
Closed Thread