The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?
Yes 90 64.75%
No 49 35.25%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 20-04-2017, 23:08   #16501
Balo45
AC Milan Legend

Dzeko is short term and we should look at others first, but he'd be deadly from Suso crossing. He's the striker we need right now with the current roster. That could change though depending on who we sign this summer
Old 20-04-2017, 23:27   #16502
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, Marco Fassone

Wouldn't be a Milan mercato without someone trying to bring in Dzeko or Ibra into the mix
Old 20-04-2017, 23:27   #16503
sesheva
AC Milan Icon

and look at kolasinac 2 great assist to lead schalke in semifinals

i simple dont like abu,for me morata type is better but i would like if we could play 2 strikers
Old 20-04-2017, 23:30   #16504
acmilan4ever
Fan of the Sheva's

Fav. Players: Associazione Calcio Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheva View Post
and look at kolasinac 2 great assist to lead schalke in semifinals

i simple dont like abu,for me morata type is better but i would like if we could play 2 strikers
Ajax pulled one back, they will go through if it remains like this

Nevertheless, Sead is quality.
Old 20-04-2017, 23:32   #16505
NIRossoneri
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balo45 View Post
Dzeko is short term and we should look at others first, but he'd be deadly from Suso crossing. He's the striker we need right now with the current roster. That could change though depending on who we sign this summer
Belotti has the most headed goals in the top 5 leagues in Europe.
Old 20-04-2017, 23:33   #16506
MilanMB
Not mad

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Romagnoli, Suso, Bonaventura, Bonucci

morata needs a team that makes him the main guy, something neither real or juve before them have done. wouldn''t mind morata tbh

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
Old 20-04-2017, 23:37   #16507
MilanFan89
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Benzema plays like shit.

Morata plays...not. Good player though.

Auba is a great player.

But Belotti plays like hell. I want to know how many 90min games of Belotti have you watched this year? Before you laugh.

Some people liked more skilfull CF's more then for example Pippo, but I would choose Pippo above 99% of strikers back then. Belotti is very similar, with more raw power and technique. Speed, positioning and passion.
Just stop hyping on Belotti. Okay he has a great season. But its just 1 season. I see many player fail the season after.

If you rate him higher already then Benzema - Aubameyang and Morata, there something wrong with you
Old 20-04-2017, 23:47   #16508
NIRossoneri
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanFan89 View Post
Just stop hyping on Belotti. Okay he has a great season. But its just 1 season. I see many player fail the season after.

If you rate him higher already then Benzema - Aubameyang and Morata, there something wrong with you
At 24, Benzema scored 21 league goals in 34 for Real Madrid.
At 24, Aubameyang scored 13 in 32 at Dortmund.
At 24, Morata has scored 12 in 21 league appearances for Real Madrid.

Belotti has scored 25 in 29, for fucking Torino.
Old 20-04-2017, 23:48   #16509
Zgontronoman
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Think he has the most penalty goals in EU.
Old 20-04-2017, 23:48   #16510
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Bonaventura

Quote:
Dzeko is another name for the attack. #PremiumSport
Dear Lord pls no
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Benzema plays like shit.

Morata plays...not. Good player though.

Auba is a great player.

But Belotti plays like hell. I want to know how many 90min games of Belotti have you watched this year? Before you laugh.

Some people liked more skilfull CF's more then for example Pippo, but I would choose Pippo above 99% of strikers back then. Belotti is very similar, with more raw power and technique. Speed, positioning and passion.
Think about the great players we had but never got to see:
Vieria, Davids, Elber, Kluivert.....I want Aubameyang....mainly for emotional and sentimental reasons....but also for his speed demon pace.
Hopefully we'd have a dependable striker for the next 4 years who can smoke literally any defender in space.
He's been scoring over 30 goals per season for the last two seasons and more than 20 goals in all of the last 5 years except for the 2013 season (16 goals) where he played on the wing feeding Lewandowski

Belotti has only cracked the 20 goal mark ONCE. Yes he's young but this is exactly the same position Immobile was in before he went to Dortmund....and Gilardino before him in 2005 - only that Gilardino actually scored more than 20 goals for two seasons.

Personally I think the safer bet is Aubameyang, who has shown his ability to score from either on the wing, SS or CF.

Of course we could go all big (technique) dick and just steal Lewandowski from Bayern
Old 20-04-2017, 23:55   #16511
MarioReality
CHINABOYZ

It's April 20th, bros.

Relax.

Signature
i know nothing about football
#CHINABOYZ
Old 20-04-2017, 23:56   #16512
sesheva
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Dear Lord pls no

Think about the great players we had but never got to see:
Vieria, Davids, Elber, Kluivert.....I want Aubameyang....mainly for emotional and sentimental reasons....but also for his speed demon pace.
Hopefully we'd have a dependable striker for the next 4 years who can smoke literally any defender in space.
He's been scoring over 30 goals per season for the last two seasons and more than 20 goals in all of the last 5 years except for the 2013 season (16 goals) where he played on the wing feeding Lewandowski

Belotti has only cracked the 20 goal mark ONCE. Yes he's young but this is exactly the same position Immobile was in before he went to Dortmund....and Gilardino before him in 2005 - only that Gilardino actually scored more than 20 goals for two seasons.

Personally I think the safer bet is Aubameyang, who has shown his ability to score from either on the wing, SS or CF.

Of course we could go all big (technique) dick and just steal Lewandowski from Bayern
so you want abu but big no to dzeko hahah same dzeko that scored and won 2 different le. and was top scorer at age of 23 with wolfsburg but you want abu who will cost 3 x dzeko and remember he ist so muxh younger and he dont do muxch to help build up .i dont say we should go for dzeko but we shoulndt pay 60 mil for player that is 28 and main thing he has is speed
Old 21-04-2017, 00:03   #16513
Balo45
AC Milan Legend

Auba is absolutely worth 60 mil. Same as Fabregas is clearly still a great player.

You guys are crazy, honestly. If you prefer another player, okay. It's cool. But some dudes out here act like they'd be downright mad if we signed aubamayeng. Like come on yo, gtfo. The best clubs in the world want him and for the second consecutive year he is close to a goal a game. Don't bitch about being linked with him. I'm honestly shocked 60 mil is "only" the price being quoted, I'd have thought 70 or more. And we honestly don't even know if he'll come here. Belotti is a beast but for real, quit bitching about world class players
Old 21-04-2017, 00:05   #16514
Il Capitano_3
CL winner

With Auba, our chance of getting Dembele a year later would rise from 0 to 1%

Signature
Old 21-04-2017, 00:08   #16515
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, T.Silva, Pippo, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Nesta

Looks like Zlatan done his knee today, poor guy. Hopefully it isn't the last see him of.
Old 21-04-2017, 00:12   #16516
bobdeboss
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
Why no to Dzeko, he has scored 30+ goals this season and he's not expensive. Instead of throwing 60 m for Auba, we can get Dzeko and a good midfielder with those money.
Despite his 30+ goals if you watch him regularly you'll understand why no, dzeko misses toooo many simple chances, chances a top caliber striker should be burying with his eyes closed.
Old 21-04-2017, 00:14   #16517
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Sheva

Quote:
Galliani rejected Real Madrid director role.
Who called him...Perez ?

Signature
I will become even more undignified than this
Old 21-04-2017, 00:18   #16518
bobdeboss
National Team Player

Before anything we should focus on building our midfield in terms of quality and depth, all dominant teams have a strong midfield, remember when juve had pirlo pogba and vidal and their strikers were fking matri, quag and cant remember who else and they won the league. Milan of the past always had a strong midfield, and it doesn't have to do with just big names, i hope our management can choose a group of players that compliment each other and fit the system that we want to play.
Old 21-04-2017, 00:19   #16519
ibelongtomilan
Il Diavolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
It's April 20th, bros.

Relax.
We waited too long for this.
Cant wait.
Old 21-04-2017, 00:25   #16520
IL Diavolo 3
Fester