The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?
Yes 90 64.75%
No 49 35.25%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 21-04-2017, 11:31   #16561
VultureSheva
Banned

Atletico-Real
Juve-Monaco

As I wanted.
Old 21-04-2017, 11:33   #16562
Dokoa
Senior Team Member

Milan will only have 50m at their disposal for the summer transfer market, reports suggest.

After a takeover from Chinese investors was completed, it was thought that the Rossoneri would invest a great deal in the team at the end of the campaign.

Reports have linked the likes of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette with a move to San Siro, but according to Leggo the budget will be set at a strict 50m.

Wtf?
Old 21-04-2017, 11:46   #16563
VultureSheva
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
Milan will only have 50m at their disposal for the summer transfer market, reports suggest.

After a takeover from Chinese investors was completed, it was thought that the Rossoneri would invest a great deal in the team at the end of the campaign.

Reports have linked the likes of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette with a move to San Siro, but according to Leggo the budget will be set at a strict 50m.

Wtf?
you believe leggo? last summer their news were always anti-milan.
Old 21-04-2017, 11:47   #16564
theduck7
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Milan will only have €50m at their disposal for the summer transfer market, reports suggest.

Reports have linked the likes of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette with a move to San Siro, but according to Leggo the budget will be set at a strict €50m.

Wtf?
This would probably be more realistic, it's not going to get us much but tend to think if we had over a hundred million we'd have already spent some of it even already

Signature

The Mighty Meelan
Old 21-04-2017, 11:48   #16565
IoSonoMilanista
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: 20m Bertolacci

So Yonghong Li is actually a Thohir?
Old 21-04-2017, 11:49   #16566
Dries
Primavera Player

Quote:

Wtf?
Shouldn't come as a surprise to see reports like that, tbh. The reports related to the Elliott hedge fund stated that besides the sums for the takeover and payback of operational costs by Finnivest this season, an additional 50 mil was loaned for investments in the club

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ac...-idUSKBN16Y1CC

These reports are most likely 'based' on information like that. And in some sense it's not unfounded either, given the precarious finanical situation of the club and the limited transfer budget in recent years, any additional budget for the transfer market would presumably involve money from our new owners/investors, of which we have no real knowledge. Were additional sums already moved out of China for example? Or will that money be held up there due to the same constraints that supposedly impeded the initial takeover?
Lots of questions at the moment and no real answers, so we should expect reports like this to resurface frequently in between now and the start of the transfer market. Much will become clear as soon as our first transfer deals are actually being concluded.
Old 21-04-2017, 11:50   #16567
theduck7
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by IoSonoMilanista View Post
So Yonghong Li is actually a Thohir?
Are u surprised? It's gonna be the Thohir years all over. These guys are doing pretty much what he did with the loans

Signature

The Mighty Meelan
Old 21-04-2017, 11:52   #16568
IoSonoMilanista
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck7 View Post
Are u surprised? It's gonna be the Thohir years all over. These guys are doing pretty much what he did with the loans
Im not tbh, but I wanted more.
Old 21-04-2017, 11:53   #16569
Razvalinho
AC Milan Icon

And of course there are people that immediately believe a negative story... We broke! Poverty club! Relegation incoming!
Old 21-04-2017, 11:53   #16570
theduck7
AC Milan Legend

These guys and Thohir have the same sort of personal wealth-not a lot, looks like they are trying to mirror what he did

Signature

The Mighty Meelan
Old 21-04-2017, 11:55   #16571
theduck7
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razvalinho View Post
And of course there are people that immediately believe a negative story... We broke! Poverty club! Relegation incoming!
Not saying we are broke but it's logical to think the takeover will be similar to Thohirs, if not we'd have been bought a year ago and quickly

Signature

The Mighty Meelan
Old 21-04-2017, 11:57   #16572
Nostradamus
The Predictor

Fav. Players: Rummenigge, Maradona, Scholl, Lizarazu, Lahm, Alaba, Gerd & Thomas M?ller

Quote:
Only deluded fools think that it's difficult to buy players from bundesfodder
Well, whenever an Italian club tried to get an important player the result was always the same..snubbed and getting important players from Dortmund with more than 1 year of contract is almost impossible, but good luck trying. Aubameyang would be the 1st player after ages they agree to sell and Dortmund have never mentioned a sum..as I said ages ago they want at least 80m.

Also, u should come back when I was wrong, but somehow that never happens, as I m right 99% of the times. Aubameyang wont move to Milan remember my words.
Old 21-04-2017, 11:57   #16573
IoSonoMilanista
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Who says we are broke?
Old 21-04-2017, 11:59   #16574
Torcida
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9

Well we all knew this guy isn't rich enough to own any club but doubt he would make all this effort just to run a mediocre club with a small budget. Even if that is true then we will just have to wait a year or two until someone with serious cash takes over the club.
Old 21-04-2017, 11:59   #16575
NIRossoneri
AC Milan Icon

Transfer budget of 50m, yet the last player we scouted would easily cost 60m, it's like the media doesn't even try sometimes.
Old 21-04-2017, 12:00   #16576
VultureSheva
Banned

Quote:
ItalMilan
Old 21-04-2017, 12:02   #16577
theduck7
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus View Post
Well, whenever an Italian club tried to get an important player the result was always the same..snubbed and getting important players from Dortmund with more than 1 year of contract is almost impossible, but good luck trying. Aubameyang would be the 1st player after ages they agree to sell and Dortmund have never mentioned a sum..as I said ages ago they want at least 80m€.

Also, u should come back when I was wrong, but somehow that never happens, as I m right 99% of the times. Aubameyang wont move to Milan remember my words.
I think realistically and in everyone's heart of hearts if they were honest with themselves the chances of us signing him are extremely slim but I'd be happy with a good young forward to replace what we have, someone who proves we are looking to build

Signature

The Mighty Meelan

Last edited by theduck7; 21-04-2017 at 12:08.
Old 21-04-2017, 12:03   #16578
theduck7
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torcida View Post
Well we all knew this guy isn't rich enough to own any club but doubt he would make all this effort just to run a mediocre club with a small budget. Even if that is true then we will just have to wait a year or two until someone with serious cash takes over the club.
I think this will be the way it will go but I hope otherwise

Signature

The Mighty Meelan
Old 21-04-2017, 12:08   #16579
HWM01
Pablo

Fav. Players: Fellaini, Ibra, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Batistuta, Beckham Berlusconi

50 mil sounds about right for Fellaini

Signature
KYYAAA JAFFAR THATS THE WRONG WIRE!!
Old 21-04-2017, 12:12   #16580
MarioReality
CHINABOYZ

Quote:

-Leggo
Leggo: "Milan has 50m budget"
Milan: "Freshly bought out for nearly 1B, and debt erased"
Fassone: "UEFA, he's our voluntary agreement"

BOH.

Signature
i know nothing about football
#CHINABOYZ
Closed Thread