The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2004, 00:12   #1
Anderson Lima
National Team Player
 
Anderson Lima's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: BiH, Mostar
Fav. Players: Maldini & Nesta
Default Fernando Carlos Redondo

Where is he playing now?
In serie A?
Anderson Lima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 01:51   #2
Melbourne
Banned
 
Melbourne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Fav. Players: (teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
Default

He was a fantasic player.
Melbourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 11:42   #3
milan_my_love
▼•Moderator•▼
 
milan_my_love's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: W' Town
Fav. Players: Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
Default

I haven't read anything concerning Redondo's current team/club.I had thought he has retired.

A while back someone posted here that Redondo is on his way back to Argentine league and is set to play in River Plate.Though no updates after that.

May be "Uncle Redumdov" can come up with an info on Redondo


Signature
Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever
milan_my_love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 12:08   #4
KingSheva
Senior Team Member
 
KingSheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Scotland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan_my_love
I haven't read anything concerning Redondo's current team/club.I had thought he has retired.

A while back someone posted here that Redondo is on his way back to Argentine league and is set to play in River Plate.Though no updates after that.

May be "Uncle Redumdov" can come up with an info on Redondo
LOL! No we'll get a personal insight on what he has been doing these past months. Starting from what he wore when he left Milanello ending up on where he spent his summer vacation and how he got a snapshot of him topless on some beach.
KingSheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2004, 17:44   #5
mad4milan
World Cup Winner
 
mad4milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Canada
Default

He didn't join River Plate. AFAIK, he didn't sign with any club. Did a news+transfers search and neither came up with anything...


Signature
::: That Which Does Not Kill Me Makes Me Stronger :::
mad4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2004, 09:11   #6
unrossonero
vüsa minga!
 
unrossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Milano
Default

i bet our very own redondo will give us some details


Signature
con il milan nel cuore



El stà mej un ratt in buca al gatt che un puarèt in di man d'un aucatt

Chi vüsa pusè la vaca l'è sua
unrossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2004, 11:18   #7
DonippoKakaShevdini
Santo Baresi
 
DonippoKakaShevdini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: España/WDC
Fav. Players: Der Franco
Default

I am surprised a Premiership side didn't pick him up.


Signature

The World will always be Red & Black....But Europe is Red & Gold.

Triunfa España! Los yunques y las ruedas cantan al compás del himno de la fe.
DonippoKakaShevdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2004, 12:04   #8
r4gs
World Cup Winner
 
r4gs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: USAF Academy
Default

Yeah..the whole Redondo saga's been a rather sad one..considering he offered so much for Milan yet achieved so little..a big pity with his huge injury lay-off...

Anyway..where is Albertini now? Our beloved Demi..heard he is still in Serie A..just can't recall which club now..probably one of the promoted sides...
r4gs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2004, 12:47   #9
Barremans
National Team Player
 
Barremans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Holland
Fav. Players: MvB, Maldini, Rino, Pirlo and Cocu
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by r4gs
Yeah..the whole Redondo saga's been a rather sad one..considering he offered so much for Milan yet achieved so little..a big pity with his huge injury lay-off...

Anyway..where is Albertini now? Our beloved Demi..heard he is still in Serie A..just can't recall which club now..probably one of the promoted sides...
Albertini isplaying for atalanta and scored last week.


Signature
Barremans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2004, 21:34   #10
redondo
Banned
 
redondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: san martín (B.A) Argentina
Fav. Players: Maradona, Rivera, Redondo, Baresi, Riquelme, Aimar, Lucho, Mascherano, Tevez, Maxi, Pupi, Rosales
Default

Quote:
May be "Uncle Redumdov" can come up with an info on Redondo
ciao nephew mml.
Quote:
LOL! No we'll get a personal insight on what he has been doing these past months. Starting from what he wore when he left Milanello ending up on where he spent his summer vacation and how he got a snapshot of him topless on some beach.
kingshaeva good to see ya post again.i remembered u and i talked about you when u were not seen.keep posting my friend.i have no pictures of príncipe.
Quote:
i bet our very own redondo will give us some details
ja.

príncipe is not playing club football anywhere.he is living in his home in Madrid with wife and kids.he is fit and will play in la liga once winter transfer windows opens.he very closely missed espanyol and denied crystal palace job.he want to play in spain.all the best príncipe
redondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2004, 22:28   #11
KingSheva
Senior Team Member
 
KingSheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Scotland
Default

Welcome back Redondo . Your insight on "Redondo" and argentinian football is second to none
KingSheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 21:29   #12
pixiraver
Acmilan Legend
 
pixiraver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: South Africa
Fav. Players: Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
Default Redondo

Redondo was and will always be a good player even though he has been injured for so long,i have been curious about him lately ,thx redondo for giving us d latest news about him.


Signature
www.awoofshop.com - www.awoofshop.co.za
Buy ipods, laptops, iphones and so much more on awoofshop Nigeria and South Africa..
pixiraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 12:38   #13
DonippoKakaShevdini
Santo Baresi
 
DonippoKakaShevdini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: España/WDC
Fav. Players: Der Franco
Default

If he returns to La Liga, he will be watched. He is worshiped in Madrid and parts of La Mancha.


Signature

The World will always be Red & Black....But Europe is Red & Gold.

Triunfa España! Los yunques y las ruedas cantan al compás del himno de la fe.
DonippoKakaShevdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 12:51   #14
YUGOSLAV
Josip Broz TITO
 
YUGOSLAV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Chicago, (Mostar)
Fav. Players: Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Default

I wish he joins Barca


Signature
On Sunday 25th January 2004, 24 year old Hungarian striker Miklós Fehér died on the pitch.
His smile, moments before he collapsed, will haunt me forever.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4632546396732254867&q=feher
YUGOSLAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 13:24   #15
Melbourne
Banned
 
Melbourne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Fav. Players: (teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonippoRuiShevdini
If he returns to La Liga, he will be watched. He is worshiped in Madrid and parts of La Mancha.
Just like Hierro?
Melbourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 12:42   #16
DonippoKakaShevdini
Santo Baresi
 
DonippoKakaShevdini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: España/WDC
Fav. Players: Der Franco
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbourne
Just like Hierro?
hmmm....Hierro is revered in certain circles. Capello (when he coached Madrid) called Hierro the 'Iberian Baresi.' I couldn't disagree more with this, but for many years his service was impeccable. However, the way he was dumped would suggest that the sentimental attchment to him certainly had deteriorated.

As for La Nacional, Hierro was scorer of more than 25 goals for the escuadra. He wasn't always a stopper you know, a very good defensive midfielder he was in his younger days, but the lack of any real silverware and ingenuity from La Nacional during his tenure, sees his accomplishments overlooked by most Spaniards.


Signature

The World will always be Red & Black....But Europe is Red & Gold.

Triunfa España! Los yunques y las ruedas cantan al compás del himno de la fe.
DonippoKakaShevdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 12:55   #17
Melbourne
Banned
 
Melbourne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Fav. Players: (teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonippoRuiShevdini
hmmm....Hierro is revered in certain circles. Capello (when he coached Madrid) called Hierro the 'Iberian Baresi.' I couldn't disagree more with this, but for many years his service was impeccable. However, the way he was dumped would suggest that the sentimental attchment to him certainly had deteriorated.

As for La Nacional, Hierro was scorer of more than 25 goals for the escuadra. He wasn't always a stopper you know, a very good defensive midfielder he was in his younger days, but the lack of any real silverware and ingenuity from La Nacional during his tenure, sees his accomplishments overlooked by most Spaniards.
Mate, he was a awsome player. The way he was gotten rid of was an abosoute discrase.

Adds to my hate of Real.
Melbourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 23:02   #18
DonippoKakaShevdini
Santo Baresi
 
DonippoKakaShevdini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: España/WDC
Fav. Players: Der Franco
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbourne
Mate, he was a awsome player. The way he was gotten rid of was an abosoute discrase.

Adds to my hate of Real.
Can't really disagree with you. He captained them to numerous League titles, League cups, and European trophies. I think when they failed in the CL two years ago (following the purchase of Ronaldo), the defense was signaled out as the weak link, so the aging legend shouldered the blame, and wasn't handed a new deal for it. As you eloquently put.....disgraceful indeed.


Signature

The World will always be Red & Black....But Europe is Red & Gold.

Triunfa España! Los yunques y las ruedas cantan al compás del himno de la fe.
DonippoKakaShevdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 23:49   #19
pixiraver
Acmilan Legend
 
pixiraver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: South Africa
Fav. Players: Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUGOSLAVIAN
I wish he joins Barca
Real madrid fans will hate him for life ,i hope he joins barca ,he can act as an assitant to rijkard


Signature
www.awoofshop.com - www.awoofshop.co.za
Buy ipods, laptops, iphones and so much more on awoofshop Nigeria and South Africa..
pixiraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2004, 00:14   #20
Melbourne
Banned
 
Melbourne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Fav. Players: (teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonippoRuiShevdini
. As you eloquently put.....disgraceful indeed.
A have a knack for the english language.
Melbourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:42.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.