The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Old 27-06-2003, 16:41   #21
cuore
Banned

Fav. Players: Capitano

who's seen Catch me if u can. I loved that movie. I found it amazing the way he tricked all those ppl. I guess sometimes all u need is a bit of confidence.
cuore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2003, 18:02   #22
mellanie
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Sandro Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero_per_tradizione
who's seen Catch me if u can. I loved that movie. I found it amazing the way he tricked all those ppl. I guess sometimes all u need is a bit of confidence.
Yes it's true...
Even if Leo & T. Hanks are not exactly my preferred actors, I really appreciated the movie!

Signature
Alessandro MAGNO Nesta IMPERATORE DI MILANO!!!

mellanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2003, 18:04   #23
milan_my_love
▼•Moderator•▼

Fav. Players: Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano

Die another day and Independance day.

Signature
Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever
milan_my_love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2003, 18:13   #24
Shah Jehan
Banned

Has this topic anything to do with Milan.
another useless topic!
Shah Jehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2003, 18:41   #25
Milanina
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shah Jehan
another useless topic!
Infact it's in the offtopic!

Signature
Tu sei tutta la mia VITA!
Milanina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2003, 19:28   #26
sweetdevil
Rookie

Quote:
another useless topic!

You should read more carefully....
It's the Off Topic section:
You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums.

Get it???
So again, when you think this is a useless topic, so what??? Just ignore this section then. And keep on posting in the other forums.....
sweetdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2003, 19:53   #27
red girl
Rookie

Quote:
another useless topic!
Hello!
This is not your first post i have came through.You have a special reputition at this site.But on this one i totally agree with you.This is a soccer web site and not a hollywood one.
This is not to meant hurt the author and other fellows who suggest this one is ok but in my opinion on this web site these days threads are really non intresting.I love AC Milan and every now and then visit these pages for over a year now.These days its really non intresting threads going on.
but who ll care not even the admin.So why i bother?

Cheers guys.(Don't be mad on my post)
red girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2003, 10:18   #28
scharatz
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by red girl
This is a soccer web site and not a hollywood one.
Thus the need for something called the Off Topic forum. I don't know if you are aware of it, but every other forum has one and it should stand as it is. Want to talk about football? Four other forums standing at your service (Discussions, Games and Tactics, Players, Soccer) plus one in Italian. We are not here just to talk about football, we're here to become friends and talk about everything else that crosses our minds. We're human, ain't we?

Quote:
This is not to meant hurt the author and other fellows who suggest this one is ok but in my opinion on this web site these days threads are really non intresting.I love AC Milan and every now and then visit these pages for over a year now.These days its really non intresting threads going on.
Why not give us a hand then and post some 'interesting' threads? You follow the forum for more than a year and you've got 11 posts to your name so far. Don't you have anything 'interesting' to say yourself, rather than waiting for other people to say it?

The Site Admin (which 'doesn't care')

Signature

scharatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2003, 16:45   #29
red girl
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by scharatz
Thus the need for something called the Off Topic forum. I don't know if you are aware of it, but every other forum has one and it should stand as it is. Want to talk about football? Four other forums standing at your service (Discussions, Games and Tactics, Players, Soccer) plus one in Italian. We are not here just to talk about football, we're here to become friends and talk about everything else that crosses our minds. We're human, ain't we?

Why not give us a hand then and post some 'interesting' threads? You follow the forum for more than a year and you've got 11 posts to your name so far. Don't you have anything 'interesting' to say yourself, rather than waiting for other people to say it?

The Site Admin (which 'doesn't care')
oh at last admin is there.Yaa i have just 12 posts.But i registered only a month back.I have no f---ing time for developing the new threads.The attitude you showed by your words i won't be mad on you.afterall you are admin here.
By the way i know what forums are these.off topic.ya it is.but knowing about movies is fun for you?ok then.
This web site will--------------------------------------------------------------
you mnow what i mean
i don't want to waste my relations with site but you better be careful while writing though you are admin.
Old 01-07-2003, 16:59   #30
milan_forever
Rookie

hey chill lady

if you think this is an useless topic, why bother posting on it, u may just ignore this and carry on posting in thread which u think are 'interesting'.

if u make comments such as "useless threads" or "This is a soccer web site and not a hollywood one", that would really hurt the thread starter. u get what i mean?

and by the way who said its not fun knowing abt movies. i really enjoy knowing abt movies
milan_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2003, 17:06   #31
red girl
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan_forever
hey chill lady

if you think this is an useless topic, why bother posting on it, u may just ignore this and carry on posting in thread which u think are 'interesting'.

if u make comments such as "useless threads" or "This is a soccer web site and not a hollywood one", that would really hurt the thread starter. u get what i mean?

and by the way who said its not fun knowing abt movies. i really enjoy knowing abt movies
milan_forever mind your own business.i just replied to admin as my reaction.Don't mess up with me and get on with your own ideas.i am not here to "got it?" type of things but to pass my time.thats it.
no love hate matter.your mind ---your opinion and same with me.
If author is hurt than why not he started thread wisely.To my moey guys are just increasing their posts and if some body disarees with him/her its ideal oppertunity to increase even more.
This is my last visit in this particular thread. i don;t want to create any drama here.
ciao!
Old 01-07-2003, 17:11   #32
milan_forever
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by milan_forever
hey chill lady

milan_forever mind your own business.!

there is not point talking to people who are reluctant and stubborn

i actually have lots of things to say to u, but i just dont want to, coz it will just spoil my own image and the forums image.
milan_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2003, 17:33   #33
zorro
Senior Team Member

C'MON KIDS, STOP FIGHTING!!! And by the way, the list of 5 greatest movies:
1. Bravehearth
2. Life is beautiful
3. Saving private Ryan
4. Ocean's 11

Good movies lately:
No man's land
Munje (Serbs can make a great movie, that's a fact...)
K-19
We were soldiers

Signature
zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 06:30   #34
jasiom
AC Milan Capitan

Fav. Players: Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.

braveheart & Oceans eleven ... Zorro please grow up...

I would put those films more in the 5 bottom movies category...

films to see...

"A bout de shouffle" -Jean-Luc Godard
"The Graduate" -classic
"Lock,Stock & two smokin' barrels" - Guy Ritchie (Snatch director)
"Scarface" -everyone should have already seen it -absolute classic
"Freddy got fingered" -
jasiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 07:22   #35
mad4milan
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasiom
braveheart & Oceans eleven ... Zorro please grow up...

I would put those films more in the 5 bottom movies category...
For EFF's sakes, we all have our own personnal tastes in movies. We don't have to agree with them but that certainly doesn't make other people's choices "wrong".

Although I do think that folks who enjoy movies starring Jean-Claude Van Damme, Steven Seagal and Freddie Prinze Jr need to have their heads examined

Signature
::: That Which Does Not Kill Me Makes Me Stronger :::
mad4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 10:42   #36
The Architect
Rookie

There are many good films, but The Godfather series is the greatest of them all. I would also rate the Lord of the Rings.

Recent films I would rate as being very poor - such as the Hulk, T3 (nowhere near as good as the first) and Matrix Reloaded which was disappointing (except The Architect).
The Architect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 10:59   #37
pixiraver
Acmilan Legend

Fav. Players: Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
Default ANybody into movies??

Yeah this is a topic i have always wanted to talk about,i am a movie fan and i love watching good movies,be it latest block busters to classic ,romance etc i love them but depending on the kind of actors and actresses.My all time best movie is Lords of the rings 1,2 and 3.i love the movie so much and i also love 2fast and 2 furious those r my kind of movies,what do u guys think,share ur opinion.

Signature
www.awoofshop.com - www.awoofshop.co.za
Buy ipods, laptops, iphones and so much more on awoofshop Nigeria and South Africa..
pixiraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 11:12   #38
pixiraver
Acmilan Legend

My best movie of all time is lords of the ring,2fast 2 furious,titanic,finding forrester,silver by sharon stone and also the assasin.I saw man on fire today by denzel washington very cool.

Signature
Buy ipods, laptops, iphones and so much more on awoofshop Nigeria and South Africa..
Old 12-01-2005, 11:17   #39
pixiraver
Acmilan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad4milan
For EFF's sakes, we all have our own personnal tastes in movies. We don't have to agree with them but that certainly doesn't make other people's choices "wrong".

Although I do think that folks who enjoy movies starring Jean-Claude Van Damme, Steven Seagal and Freddie Prinze Jr need to have their heads examined
belive me u r right mate ,i hate their films and the likes of vin diesel and the rock have entered their likes,what do they think they r men of steel?

Signature
Old 12-01-2005, 13:41   #40
Edi
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,

Well I enjoy watching movies.One my favourite movies are:
Godfather1,2,3
Scarface
Goodfellas
Blow
Troy
Fight Club
Frida
Moolholand drive(I hope I spelled it right)
The Pelican File
Bronks tale
Catch me if you can
WallStreet
21gram
TopGun
Original Sin
Unfaithful
Well basically I love movies with Robert De Niro,Al Pacino,Denzel Washington
Samuel L. Jackson,Mel Gibson and hate movies with Arnold Schwarcheneger,Stalone,Van Dam,Segal.
I also love watching European movies and IMO the best ones are
Italian,French and Spanish movies

Signature
I TOLD YOU HE WILL LEAD US TO GLORY AGAIN
EAT YOUR WORDS NOW LOSERS

Last edited by Edi; 13-01-2005 at 11:47.
Edi is offline   Reply With Quote