The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: When will he get rid of the black scarf?
Never. It'll define his coaching career. 13 41.94%
Next time Balotelli hits the wall in a free-kick. He will proceed to strangle Mario with it. 6 19.35%
When clocks are advanced for Summer Time. In a week. 6 19.35%
End of the season. 6 19.35%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19-07-2005, 04:01   #81
Seamus
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Anyone playing for AC Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
29... he's getting old
Quick extend his contract

Signature
Be civil to all; sociable to many; familiar with few; friend to one; enemy to none.
- Benjamin Franklin -

A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over.
- Benjamin Franklin -
Seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2005, 23:40   #82
Don Dada
National Team Player

I read on the official site that Seedorf is now bald. His new nickname arnd practice is Ghandi. Imagine dat. Kyara..can u do a photoshop image of a bald Seedorf?

Don Dada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 16:28   #83
NeSTa_86
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: |*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|

no one player can give his best in every match,even Van Basten

Signature
Bulgarian fan site of AC Milan
http://acmilan-bg.com http://acmilan-bg.com
Here you will find a lot of pictures, news, videos and so on.
FORZA MILAN
NeSTa_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 16:35   #84
Anguisette
Coffee Dragon

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchino59
yes it's true we need players who are hungry of winning,but even if you won in the past,it doesn't mean that you're not hungry anymore...just look at Maldini for an example!

obviously everyone thinks that Seedorf is just too lazy
Maldini is different, he's the kind of person that will give 100 % no matter what he's doing. I hope to see Seedorf benched for the first few games of the season to teach him that he is not irreplacable.
Anguisette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 17:00   #85
SempreRossoNero
Viaggiatore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguisette
Maldini is different, he's the kind of person that will give 100 % no matter what he's doing. I hope to see Seedorf benched for the first few games of the season to teach him that he is not irreplacable.
Well said Anguisette. Other players continue to prove themselves, but Seedorf just gets lazy and gives the impression he doesnt care if he wins. At least that's how I felt against PSV and Liverpool with his half-assed passes.

Vernetti, Sheva missed the penalty because he tried SO hard! He also missed the free kick and the follow up because he tried SO hard. And he was PISSED about it. If Seedorf half of Sheva's heart he'd be without a doubt one of the best midfielders in Europe. Right now, he isnt even the best on Milan. His free kicks used to be better than Pirlo's. I cant say that anymore, though.
SempreRossoNero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2005, 17:34   #86
NeSTa_86
AC Milan Legend

gila is without hair xaxaxaxax he looks stupidi liked him more when he was with long hair

Signature
FORZA MILAN
Old 22-07-2005, 17:35   #87
NeSTa_86
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguisette
;(((((((( he is good player and i think that in this moment he is Really irreplacable.

Signature
FORZA MILAN
Old 05-08-2005, 10:01   #88
Gilardino Jr
Banned

Fav. Players: Shevchenko , Maldini ,Gilardino , Nesta , Karimi , Owen , Shearer ,

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeSTa_86
;(((((((( he is good player and i think that in this moment he is Really irreplacable.
true man but towards the end he didnt show it he owed ancelloti big perfomance is he on bench next season or on first team ?????
Gilardino Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 14:18   #89
Pipa
Rotten Apple

it seems seedorf is not really motivated. in the final against l.pool all midfielders played good except seedorf. and not only in the final also in some other matches against psv for example. he should be on bench for a few games.
Pipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 14:26   #90
Lo Tsar
Banned

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipa
it seems seedorf is not really motivated. in the final against l.pool all midfielders played good except seedorf. and not only in the final also in some other matches against psv for example. he should be on bench for a few games.
He should be on the bench for some other team, maybe Ajax. I think he is lazy and unfit and is only at Milan because he has been in the right place at the right time and won 3 CL. It wouldn't be quite so bad if he was payed accordingly to his work ethic, but he is getting sack loads for nothing
Lo Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 20:20   #91
Gilardino Jr
Banned

Fav. Players: Shevchenko , Maldini ,Gilardino , Nesta , Karimi , Owen , Shearer ,

but he is getting sack loads for nothing [/QUOTE] that s true no comment
Old 06-08-2005, 20:34   #92
Lo Tsar
Banned

The best situation for all parties is if Seedorf is badly injured. I dont mean a life threatening injury but bad enough so that he could never play football again. If this were to happen B would give Seedorf a huge pay off and he would be able to get money for doing nothing but sitting on his fat lazy ass. A bit like how he does now but without taking a valuable first team place. The upside for us is that we would then have room for a hard working and talented midfielder. I realise that some might find this to be an extreme solution but as you can probably tell I really hate Clarence and that is the only way he will be leaving in the near future.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:17   #93
NeSTa_86
AC Milan Legend

clarence is one of my favourite players in acmhe has very good technique,shoot,pass and so on

Signature
FORZA MILAN
Old 07-08-2005, 07:43   #94
red&black_fever
Dreamer

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo Tsar
The best situation for all parties is if Seedorf is badly injured. I dont mean a life threatening injury but bad enough so that he could never play football again. If this were to happen B would give Seedorf a huge pay off and he would be able to get money for doing nothing but sitting on his fat lazy ass. A bit like how he does now but without taking a valuable first team place. The upside for us is that we would then have room for a hard working and talented midfielder. I realise that some might find this to be an extreme solution but as you can probably tell I really hate Clarence and that is the only way he will be leaving in the near future.
lol thats a bit harsh. If you hate seedorf so much u shoulda just said milan should drop/sell his ass
red&black_fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 10:57   #95
Gilardino Jr
Banned

Clarence Seedorf Is Sh*t i hope he plays well though next season cause when he plays well hes good
Old 07-08-2005, 12:05   #96
Lo Tsar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by red&black_fever
lol thats a bit harsh. If you hate seedorf so much u shoulda just said milan should drop/sell his ass
Who would buy him, more over who would meet his wage demands. If he stays here he is always going to get regular starts because of his "pedigree".
Old 07-08-2005, 18:14   #97
Gilardino Jr
Banned

Quote:
Who would buy him, more over who would meet his wage demands. If he stays here he is always going to get regular starts because of his "pedigree".
what do u mean by pedigree
Old 07-08-2005, 18:18   #98
Lo Tsar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilardino Jr
what do u mean by pedigree
He has rather famously won the CL 3 times with 3 different clubs, Ajax, Real Madrid and AC Milan. From what I can see he didn't contribute a great deal to any of the sides victories.
Old 07-08-2005, 18:19   #99
Gilardino Jr
Banned

Quote:
He has rather famously won the CL 3 times with 3 different clubs, Ajax, Real Madrid and AC Milan. From what I can see he didn't contribute a great deal to any of the sides victories.
true man
Old 22-09-2005, 18:11   #100
gila#11
Banned

Fav. Players: kaka sheva gilardino pirlo

Clarence Seedorf has underlined that Milan have plenty of time to catch and then overtake Juventus in the Serie A race.

The Rossoneri are already five points behind the champions, but the Dutchman is eager to point out that there are still 34 games of the season left.

"Juventus are going down their path and we are going down ours," the midfielder stated.

"The championship is a long one and we have all the time needed to make amends for the points we have left behind."

Milan have dropped points against Ascoli and Sampdoria this term, but got back on the right track with a 2-0 win over Lazio last night.

"Milan played well," he added after their comfortable victory. "We illustrated that we were convinced of our ability and that our crisis is over."

Seedorf was recalled to the midfield and the former Samp and Real Madrid player didnít let down boss Carlo Ancelotti.

"Iím happy with my own performance," he continued. "As a team, we are playing better than at the start of last term.

"This is a real positive factor, one that we will be able to build upon."

Milan will hope to net three more points on Sunday when they travel to bottom of the table Treviso.
gila#11 is offline   Reply With Quote