The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 09-05-2010, 17:50   #81
NobodyCares
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini , Rui Costa , Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
ZD_Banana -->Location: India

Weird thing to say .
I said ASIAN FANS.

Read Carefully

Belated Happy B'Day Franco!

Signature
NobodyCares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2010, 22:47   #82
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Default Baresi dice la sua sull'addio di Leonardo

Baresi dice la sua sull'addio di Leonardo

Quote:
14/05/2010 16:00 Luca Iannone
Source: Tuttomercatoweb

"He will be remembered always with great respect and affection for what he gave to Milan. It 'a very proper and fair." With these words, the microphones Tuttomercatoweb, the former Milan captain Franco Baresi said goodbye to Leonardo Rossoneri bench.

Considering that Leonardo had his first experience as coach, believes the season as Milan?
"I do not know if could be better or worse, I think that Milan has made a good year, with all the vicissitudes that have happened during the season to start and managed to keep the group and placement center to attend the Champions League. "

Excluding Van Basten for the alleged ankle problem, we speak of Tassotti, Filippo Galli and Allegri. Who would better the Rossoneri bench?
"On this I do not pronounce, are decisions that belong to the company decides the best way possible."
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 11:30   #83
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Default GRAND PRIX OF ADVERTISING ': Franco Baresi AWARDED BY PIERO CHIAMB

A milan foundation award "coumicazione social and sports"

Congratulation Legend
Old 19-05-2010, 15:01   #84
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Default Baresi: "Fans, more gratitude for Berlusconi"

Baresi: "Fans, more gratitude for Berlusconi"

Quote:
19/05/2010 15:45 by Luca Iannone
Source: Tuttomercatoweb

"People should remember what he did for Milan in these twenty-four years": Franco Baresi sided with his old president Silvio Berlusconi to the microphones of Tuttomercatoweb. "Nobody won like him are certainly able to bring back the great AC Milan, with targeted acquisitions, a player for the department. It is certainly easy to buy players from Milan, because the competition is great, but this leadership knows how to do" Captain says: "The bench? We'll see. I hear several scenarios but I will not give opinions, the only certain thing is important and that Milan does not resize and will not sell its valuable pieces," concludes Baresi.
Old 29-05-2010, 21:18   #85
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Default Baresi: "Milani needs patience" "Berlusconi has spent and invested so much"

Baresi: "Milani needs patience" "Berlusconi has spent and invested so much"

Quote:
Franco Baresi was and is a flag of Milan. It takes the side of Berlusconi. "He always spent and invested, no one can doubt this. We can not forget what he did in these 20 years, then AC Milan won the Champions League just three years ago, must also have some 'patience. I believe that the company will move the team to improve and build more competitive ", said the former AC Milan captain.

Berlusconi recently said that with him at the helm of AC Milan, the Rossoneri have won the Scudetto with a 5-6 points advantage. "It 's just a joke, he always wants the best, not content with third place. He said that Milan would win the championship - he concludes Baresi - but there were many episodes that we have gone for this season .

Last edited by Sod-Lod; 29-05-2010 at 21:20.
Old 29-05-2010, 23:53   #86
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, De Rossi, Schweinsteiger, Pippo, Forlan, Alex Morgan <3, Pato

I wonder how he would feel about this if he was playing now and had a shit team around him and Berlu wasnt spending?

Signature
SpartanMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2010, 20:01   #87
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanMilan View Post
I wonder how he would feel about this if he was playing now and had a shit team around him and Berlu wasnt spending?
for your information that man played in serie b for milan, he is one guy who wont leave for anything for anything

greatest central defender in the world along with beckenbeur

if baresi tells you should trust the owner then there is no question, baresi+ berlusconi == and they are >>> all of you

Last edited by Ashish; 30-05-2010 at 20:11.
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2010, 22:26   #88
drucurl
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashish View Post
for your information that man played in serie b for milan, he is one guy who wont leave for anything for anything

if baresi tells you should trust the owner then there is no question, baresi+ berlusconi == and they are >>> all of you
It never occured to you that he might just be saying this cause Berlu asked him?
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 03:30   #89
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl View Post
It never occured to you that he might just be saying this cause Berlu asked him?
thats your opinion
franco is a man and he knows club too well compared to other fans, i would rather believe baresi rather any other normal milan fan
Old 31-05-2010, 03:39   #90
Congo Powers
silvio eternal

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Sheva

Quote:

yuuup.

baresi + berlusconi = unquestionably >>>>>> all milan fans. including faux hater fans
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 03:41   #91
drucurl
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
yuuup.

baresi + berlusconi = unquestionably >>>>>> all milan fans. including faux hater fans
hmmm guess that includes Maldini too cause he asked for investment. Yeah I think Berluscphony loves Milan more than Maldini too
Old 31-05-2010, 03:46   #92
MilanMB
Not mad

Quote:
thats your opinion
franco is a man and he knows club too well compared to other fans, i would rather believe baresi rather any other normal milan fan
if I remember correctly, a couple of months ago baresi was asking berlu to spend. He said the club needs reinforcement.

just sayin

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 03:50   #93
Congo Powers
silvio eternal

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Sheva

Quote:
hmmm guess that includes Maldini too cause he asked for investment. Yeah I think Berluscphony loves Milan more than Maldini too
i dunno wat maldini said. all i know is that silvio+baresi are probly 2 biggest factors in milan history along w/ maldini.

don't see anything wrong with wat baresi is saying. b patient my friend
Old 31-05-2010, 03:53   #94
Ashish
Banned

Quote:
comparing love is just ridiculous cause its an unmeasurable quality but i know we could have survived without ll capitano but not without berlusca, no i dont want to compare them and make one smaller than another, previous line was my way of looking when i see the past.

millions of dollars he spent on the club like water is just unforgettable atleast for me, you are entitled to have your opinion but i know for sure that nobody in history this club has spent like that.

I belive in franco baresi even management knows that we need investement cause in his first two three years he gave a warchest to sacchi to sign the dutch trio its not about investment its about investing in this overinflated and fragile financial enviornment when berlusca leads a fucking country

Italian NAtion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 10000s of milan.

anyway i belive in FRANCO BARESI AND I SAY HE IS SPOT ON. and i love baresi and maldnini, and franco has been in this club for years he was adopted by this club they are his parents when there was no one and he does love milan more than any single fan and he knows better about milan.

Forza Franco Baresi

he and kaiser beckenbeur were the very bestest center defenders ever

Last edited by Ashish; 31-05-2010 at 05:03.
Old 31-05-2010, 05:02   #95
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
i dunno wat maldini said. all i know is that silvio+baresi are probly 2 biggest factors in milan history along w/ maldini.

don't see anything wrong with wat baresi is saying. b patient my friend
Patience is a virtue. Like always, would I like to see milan go crazy on market. Sure. I stilll think it's ludicrous people call for Silvio's head....

I don't think people understand what bad ownership is till he actually would leave. The stability he's given milan over 25 years, the culture he's created. Thats what good ownership does. It's not just about money... i don't care to see some guy just come in and suck the soul out of milan. Even if it means less trophies. There are more important things. It's those little things that probably made you all fall in love with Milan. Maybe the football brought you at first, but it was the little intricacies, that distinguish milan, that made you think Milan was different and made you a fan.

things like gold font

Last edited by Senatore_M84; 31-05-2010 at 05:04.
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 05:04   #96
Ashish
Banned

please no hate in baresi thread only <3
Old 31-05-2010, 06:52   #97
ikita
Banned

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta.

i initially didnt like the way Baresi said that we need to have patience, besides so much has been invested...to me that had a slight hint of no big signings in it. but on the other hand it could actually mean that this time, they are trying to be specific in their investments? rather than have panic buys you know. maybe they are really working out the intricacies of the coach and his ideas and what he wants and stuff, plus working out which players are leaving and which are staying and what to do from that point. the main concern of course being how to start back being really really competitive again. i want to believe that Baresi is right. but when you're on the outside looking in, things seem so different and difficult to believe....

@ Senatore...Gold Font was awesome. i wouldnt mind seeing it on the new kit.

I'm never happy

Last edited by ikita; 31-05-2010 at 06:54.
ikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 06:55   #98
Ashish
Banned

baresi is saying we had similar slump in mid 90s and berlu rescued us, we had far bigger problems before him and berlu saved us, so as on a personal level baresi know berlu more and he is asking us to have more patience .

i am sure Baresis love for milan >>>>>>>>>>>>all you noobs
Old 31-05-2010, 08:58   #99
Congo Powers
silvio eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
Patience is a virtue. Like always, would I like to see milan go crazy on market. Sure. I stilll think it's ludicrous people call for Silvio's head....

I don't think people understand what bad ownership is till he actually would leave. The stability he's given milan over 25 years, the culture he's created. Thats what good ownership does. It's not just about money... i don't care to see some guy just come in and suck the soul out of milan. Even if it means less trophies. There are more important things. It's those little things that probably made you all fall in love with Milan. Maybe the football brought you at first, but it was the little intricacies, that distinguish milan, that made you think Milan was different and made you a fan.

things like gold font
exactly!
all about the gold font
Old 31-05-2010, 16:29   #100
drucurl
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post

things like gold font
Soul out of Milan??
Hmmm like Maldini's shit farewell?
Like selling our heroes? (kaka and $heva) I mean damn we allow other FAR worse players to stay here till they rot and disintegrate how about those guys?
Booting out Carlo after he did so well and all he wanted was someone that isn't complete shit out wide?
Ditto for Leo whom he took great pains to shit on?

Seriously nobody disputes what Berlu has done for Milan but let's not forget that only he has the power to damage us like that too. And don't talk shit about Milan fans not being patient. I posted everywhere that If Inter wins th next fey years I wouldn't mind because we need a challenge.

What many including myself are upset about is LACK OF TRYING TO BE SUCCESSFUL. This is something NO BIG club does....nobody resigns hmself to mediocrity PRESEASON