The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 03-03-2006, 17:23   #1
senwar
Rookie

Default AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

Need info on purchasing match tickets, seating accommodations, or directions on how to get to the San Siro? Or what to do while hanging out in the city before or after the match?

While there's no guarantee that you'll get an answer, feel free to post any inquiries here.
--BMWTaylor

Hi all. First post. Hope I'm in the right section!

I'm looking at coming over to Milan from the UK 12-15 May, and would possibly like to take in the AC v Roma match on the 14th.

How easy will it be to get tickets? I've emailed besttickets.it and they told me tickets will be onsale online a few weeks before, but just wondered what people's experience was, especially with it being the last league match of the season.

Also, what will the city be like during that weekend? Just wondering if it will be OK thats all.

Anyway, any help would be appreciated. Can't wait!

Last edited by BMWTaylor; 12-03-2007 at 20:37.
senwar is offline   Reply With Quote

AC Milan Tickets    
Old 21-03-2006, 06:41   #2
newyorker
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by senwar

I'm looking at coming over to Milan from the UK 12-15 May, and would possibly like to take in the AC v Roma match on the 14th.

How easy will it be to get tickets? I've emailed besttickets.it and they told me tickets will be onsale online a few weeks before, but just wondered what people's experience was, especially with it being the last league match of the season.

Also, what will the city be like during that weekend? Just wondering if it will be OK thats all.

Hey...Lets make it top of the list again. I am planning to take my son for Chievo game. I want to buy some tickets online, the only problem is my Italian. I don't have it...So when I am coming to Credit card (probably) screen they ask me some questions which i do not understand. Did anyone here bought this tickets online, at besttickets.it???? If yes please do post your experience and your help will be greatly appreciated.
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2006, 19:26   #3
newyorker
National Team Player

knock, knock
Old 21-03-2006, 20:34   #4
David
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Hey...Lets make it top of the list again. I am planning to take my son for Chievo game. I want to buy some tickets online, the only problem is my Italian. I don't have it...So when I am coming to Credit card (probably) screen they ask me some questions which i do not understand. Did anyone here bought this tickets online, at besttickets.it???? If yes please do post your experience and your help will be greatly appreciated.
What questions? Copy/paste them if you wish.

I went through the purchasing process to check those questions up and when asked to introduce my credit card details I don't get any questions in Italian. Everything is in English.

Here's where I've started from:
http://www.bestticket.it/newbt/produ...G&product=1294
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2006, 05:39   #5
newyorker
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
What questions? Copy/paste them if you wish.

I went through the purchasing process to check those questions up and when asked to introduce my credit card details I don't get any questions in Italian. Everything is in English.

Here's where I've started from:
http://www.bestticket.it/newbt/produ...G&product=1294
tHanks a lot. it worked...cheapest way to get to milano from London?
Old 22-03-2006, 06:58   #6
David
Administrator

You may want to give http://www.kayak.com a try for that. It searches multiple travel sites for the best deal based on your input.

Or a member from London could help out on this one.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2006, 08:58   #7
PUPO
Milan forever

Fav. Players: Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
tHanks a lot. it worked...cheapest way to get to milano from London?
Fly from London (Stanstead airport) with Ryan air to Bergamo (Orio al Serio)
and with 50 pounds or less return tickets..(i once paid 19 pound return )

Signature
PUPO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2006, 09:13   #8
PUPO
Milan forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by senwar

Don't worry...there'll be plenty of tickets...you can also buy them from the stadium up to five minutes before the match...
even though it's the last game, it's not like we'll be celebrating the scudetto.... ..it won't be a sellout....no worries.

Signature
Old 02-04-2006, 14:00   #9
forza wednesday
Rookie

Default Milan Tickets Thread

Hi ,first time poster here I am a Sheffield Wednesday fan who likes Italian football and this season went to see Lazio v Roma in february.Next season I would like to see a Milan v Inter game.The ticket availability online for a game like this seems very limited,but if i arrived in Milan the day before the match is it still possible to get tickets from Milan Point and branches of Banca Intesa in the city ? Also is there a Ticket office at the San Siro and can you get tickets on the day of the game ?

Would be grateful for your help,thanks !
forza wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 14:40   #10
rajyboy
Rookie

Default Milan-Inter Tickets

undefinedundefined
[B]

Guys

Am a neutral (less embarrassing than admitting that i'm a Forest fan), but do have Rossoneri leanings.
Last night's game inspired me to book a ryan air flight for me + mrs to Milan for il derbi - she doesn't know that we will be spending a couple of hours at San Siro!

Now - how do i get tickets?
Club says they've sold out, so i guess i need to check out other sources.

Any ideas , and what should i pay on black market.

Don't fancy pay the 100 min charged by UK tix agencies.

Must be cheaper over there!

Does anyone know if derby matches actually sell out - checked out past fixtures and attendances seem to be around 78/79,000 - how does that work with a 85,000 capacity?

Hope someone can help out

Cheers
Raj
rajyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 15:03   #11
rajyboy
Rookie

mate
am going to the Milan derby in mid April, without tix ,but should be able to get on blk market out there.
Also - want to go to the Rome Derby next season,Roma at home of course, is it pretty easy to pick tickets up out there?

Rajyboy
Old 05-04-2006, 16:49   #12
Mr C
National Team Player

Maybe it's only 79,00ish because they need to keep seats empty between the two sets of fans Just a guess, im probably wrong though. But wouldn't huge derby games like this one sell out really quickly and a long time before the game? Maybe someone could shed sum more light on it
Mr C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 17:39   #13
scarecrows
AC Milan Icon

tough for you to find tickets

after the victory of yesterday all Milan fans will go there waiting for another perfect night

good luck though

Signature
scarecrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 17:51   #14
cccp
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten

how about other matches. For example AC vs a small side, I see they always play in front of haft empty stadium, any chance to by ticket
cccp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 00:36   #15
forza wednesday
Rookie

hi rajyboy

Yes you should be able to get tickets for Roma v Lazio OK try listicket.it where you can buy them on the internet.When I went in February there were 60,000 there so not a sell out as the Stadio Olimpico holds 82,000.

hope that helps
forza wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:34   #16
PUPO
Milan forever

Tickets for the derby are impossible to find unless you are part of a Milan club.
The black market, as you refer to it, has vanished following the introduction of nominal tickets for which ID must be provided to match the name of the ticket on entrance to the stadium.
Sorry man.

Signature
Old 07-04-2006, 10:27   #17
TheGrinch
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupone#20
Tickets for the derby are impossible to find unless you are part of a Milan club.
Does anybody knows how it works to become an official supporters club?
Are they registered somewhere on the net?

Signature
The next champion for Galliani - coming soon in golden letters on acmilan.com!
TheGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 11:24   #18
Milanista
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: 03 , 08

you can get the tickets for milan matches at the lotto station. there, you will find dudes selling them, at a higher price of course. lotto is the nearest station to san siro. u can also get tickets from dudes outside the stadium , they would be walking around and selling them. good luck.
Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 11:28   #19
Milanista
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: 03 , 08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupone#20
The black market, as you refer to it, has vanished following the introduction of nominal tickets for which ID must be provided to match the name of the ticket on entrance to the stadium.
Sorry man.

hehe mate, i got mine easily for the derby between inter - milan 04/05 . what a great evening , milan won 1 - 0 , a goal from kaka ! i bought my ticket from the internet
Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 14:11   #20
rajyboy
Rookie

Default cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista
hehe mate, i got mine easily for the derby between inter - milan 04/05 . what a great evening , milan won 1 - 0 , a goal from kaka ! i bought my ticket from the internet

Any idea of what i would have to pay the dudes hanging around lotto?

best price i've had so far is 95 euros for a blue 2nd ring seat(must be curva sud) from a hotel.

cheers
rajyboy