The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 06-05-2006, 00:50   #41
Primavera Player

http://www.badongo.com/file/599512

first of all:

the curva sud is the blue sector on the 2nd ring.

the roma sector is vis a vis on the 3rd green/grey ring.

but i don't know the meaning of the red stars on the opposite(green ring)!?!?!

my last two matches were:
serie A: milan - inter, i sat on the 2nd orange ring
CL: milan - barca, i sat on the 3rd red/grey ring

i made some pictures and videos from the 3rd ring of the choreo before the match has started.

if someone want those incredible photos and videos please tell me.
the pictures have a size of 2848 x 2136 px.
the video has a size of 640 x 480 px.

here a little preview:

Last edited by 1080; 06-05-2006 at 01:26.
1080 is offline   Reply With Quote

AC Milan Tickets    
Old 06-05-2006, 11:05   #42
Giallorossi
Curva Sud

Fav. Players: Totti - De Rossi - Montella - Panucci - Mexes

So let me get this right, the first green ring, is the milan fans section right !?

Primo Anello Verde 1st ring is for Milan fans right ?
Giallorossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 11:15   #43
mercy2000
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Kaladze(the best!), Inzaghi, Leonardo, Albertini, Van Basten, Massaro.

Yes,it is for milan fans since last match with Chievo (before it was closed for security reasons because a tiny sector of that ring hosted the other team fans,but now they stay at the 3rd ring)..

Signature
..alcuni vogliono essere solo storia,altri preferiscono diventare LEGGENDA..
mercy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 11:23   #44
mercy2000
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Kaladze(the best!), Inzaghi, Leonardo, Albertini, Van Basten, Massaro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1080

but i don't know the meaning of the red stars on the opposite(green ring)!?!?!
When you buy a season card,you can choose your seat place,but if your place is in a sector marked with the red star (which is 2nd green ring),during derby's away match you have to change your seat because those places are in the Curva Nord and they are for Inter supporters!

Signature
..alcuni vogliono essere solo storia,altri preferiscono diventare LEGGENDA..
mercy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 16:04   #45
Giallorossi
Curva Sud

Fav. Players: Totti - De Rossi - Montella - Panucci - Mexes

Molto Grazie Mercy, i will be in within the Milan fans . Oh well, will be good anyways, im at the match !

Grazie !

Luke
Giallorossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 21:58   #46
Primavera Player

you can download the photos and videos here:

1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 04:29   #47
travelingfan
Rookie

Default Next Year's Schedule?

I'll be traveling through Milan at the end of October 2006. Does anybody know when the schedule for next season will be released? Specifically, we'll be in Milan Sunday October 29th. I checked last year's schedule and it looks like they played October 29th, 2005 which was a saturday. Do they usually play on Saturdays or Sundays? Thanks.
travelingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 14:14   #48
MilanLover1899
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingfan
I'll be traveling through Milan at the end of October 2006. Does anybody know when the schedule for next season will be released? Specifically, we'll be in Milan Sunday October 29th. I checked last year's schedule and it looks like they played October 29th, 2005 which was a saturday. Do they usually play on Saturdays or Sundays? Thanks.
schedule to be release in after the world cup in july somewhere .. but they have to make a decission about the Juve matter first, that will be around the 20th.

milan always plays on sunday 15.00 pm unless there is cl , they will play on saturdaynight, top games are on sunday 20.00h
MilanLover1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2006, 17:00   #49
RossoneriScot
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka.
Default Milan v Inter

I dont know if this is the right place to post this but Im new so lay off if its wrong

My mate and I from Scotland are coming over this season for a milan derby and I would appreciate any advice and information people can give me.

If anyone can could you send me a pm.

Many Thanks

Callum
RossoneriScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2006, 18:02   #50
kataknakal
creep n weirdo

Fav. Players: Maldini & Co.

just wait. somebody else will tell u.
kataknakal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2006, 19:11   #51
Seamus
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Anyone playing for AC Milan

What do you want to know about? How to get to the stadium? Where to get tickets? Where to stay in Milan? How to deal with Inter fans?

It's a little easier to narrow down what what to inform you of if we have a better idea as to what exactly you want to know.

Signature
Be civil to all; sociable to many; familiar with few; friend to one; enemy to none.
- Benjamin Franklin -

A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over.
- Benjamin Franklin -
Seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2006, 19:28   #52
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

I'm moving this to the tickets/travel thread.

Signature
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2006, 20:23   #53
RossoneriScot
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
What do you want to know about? How to get to the stadium? Where to get tickets? Where to stay in Milan? How to deal with Inter fans?

It's a little easier to narrow down what what to inform you of if we have a better idea as to what exactly you want to know.
All the above really:

Tickets for the game - is the internet any good/football packages
Hotels - how cheap is accomadation
Store - where is the club shop
Is their much trouble

Only problem is my mate is an inter fan so if he gets his way I wont get in the rossoneri end!!!
Old 26-07-2006, 20:24   #54
RossoneriScot
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
I'm moving this to the tickets/travel thread.
just noticed where you moved it too!!!
Old 27-07-2006, 20:33   #55
Seamus
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Anyone playing for AC Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossoneriScot
All the above really:

Tickets for the game - is the internet any good/football packages
Hotels - how cheap is accomadation
Store - where is the club shop
Is their much trouble

Only problem is my mate is an inter fan so if he gets his way I wont get in the rossoneri end!!!
Tickets for the games can be bought from directly from AC Milan online. They don't have them available yet and probably won't have them for purchase online until the season starts. You can also buy tickets from vendors online and I know there are a couple of companies that specialize in getting people from the UK to Italy for the big games. Unfortunately, I can't think of any of their names.

Prices for hotels in Milan are cheaper then in the other big cities in Italy. I stayed at a really nice hotel in Milan right across from the train station called Starhotels Splendido (Viale Doria Andrea 4 Tel: 39 (02) 67-89). It ran about $107.00 per night (85 euros/night) and was worth it as it was pretty nice. It being close to the train station also made it easier to get to the stadium because you can take public transit from there. We were pressed for time though so we took a cab and I think it ran about 20 euros.

The Milan store is located at the stadium, but I would say that you are either going to want to get there early or stay late as it sells both Inter and AC Milan items and is bound to be packed on Derby day.

It's hard to catch a cab out of the stadium as it's not really near anything, so to leave I think you take the #28 bus to the nearest metro station. Make sure you buy your bus tickets and stamp them on the bus before hand though as there are police at the 1st metro stop waiting to ticket people who don't have validated bus tickets. It happened to me and I had to pay a 35 Euro fee for my wife and I or they were going to arrest us.

I would assume there is plenty of trouble on derby day so be careful. If you both have your heart set on sitting in your own curva I would suggest buying the tickets separately and then meeting up afterwards. If you do sit together in one curva or the other don't wear the opposing side’s colors. I think your best bet would be to try and get 2 tickets in the middle of the stadium with the neutrals so you can both sit together.

Signature
Be civil to all; sociable to many; familiar with few; friend to one; enemy to none.
- Benjamin Franklin -

A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over.
- Benjamin Franklin -
Seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2006, 21:06   #56
RossoneriScot
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
Tickets for the games can be bought from directly from AC Milan online. They don't have them available yet and probably won't have them for purchase online until the season starts. You can also buy tickets from vendors online and I know there are a couple of companies that specialize in getting people from the UK to Italy for the big games. Unfortunately, I can't think of any of their names.

Prices for hotels in Milan are cheaper then in the other big cities in Italy. I stayed at a really nice hotel in Milan right across from the train station called Starhotels Splendido (Viale Doria Andrea 4 Tel: 39 (02) 67-89). It ran about $107.00 per night (85 euros/night) and was worth it as it was pretty nice. It being close to the train station also made it easier to get to the stadium because you can take public transit from there. We were pressed for time though so we took a cab and I think it ran about 20 euros.

The Milan store is located at the stadium, but I would say that you are either going to want to get there early or stay late as it sells both Inter and AC Milan items and is bound to be packed on Derby day.

It's hard to catch a cab out of the stadium as it's not really near anything, so to leave I think you take the #28 bus to the nearest metro station. Make sure you buy your bus tickets and stamp them on the bus before hand though as there are police at the 1st metro stop waiting to ticket people who don't have validated bus tickets. It happened to me and I had to pay a 35 Euro fee for my wife and I or they were going to arrest us.

I would assume there is plenty of trouble on derby day so be careful. If you both have your heart set on sitting in your own curva I would suggest buying the tickets separately and then meeting up afterwards. If you do sit together in one curva or the other don't wear the opposing side’s colors. I think your best bet would be to try and get 2 tickets in the middle of the stadium with the neutrals so you can both sit together.
Thanks alot - just found it!!

Very useful info.
Old 31-07-2006, 11:27   #57
NeSTa_86
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: |*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
Default Looking for a fan from Serbia ;)

Hello, i am from Bulgaria and i want to go in Serbia for the game from 3th round in CL agaisnt Red STar.....
Is there are a Serbian fan who can buy a ticke for me and eventually for 10 people more and when we go in Beograd we will pay. We are Bulgaian fans, but there aren't a fan club here
Regards

Signature
Bulgarian fan site of AC Milan
http://acmilan-bg.com http://acmilan-bg.com
Here you will find a lot of pictures, news, videos and so on.
FORZA MILAN
NeSTa_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2006, 13:14   #58
Kranjcar
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Kranjcar, Nesta, Kaka, Gattuso, Bonera, Totti, Ibrahimovic, Chivu, Terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeSTa_86
Hello, i am from Bulgaria and i want to go in Serbia for the game from 3th round in CL agaisnt Red STar.....
Is there are a Serbian fan who can buy a ticke for me and eventually for 10 people more and when we go in Beograd we will pay. We are Bulgaian fans, but there aren't a fan club here
Regards
If I were you I wouldn't go there for a game, specially if you are thinking to go there as AC Milan support. There will be about 90000 Delia's (name of Stella Rossa supporters) who will probably try to kill you. no not kidding I am serious. If you will go there you have to go in group with special police tendance.
Kranjcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2006, 13:58   #59
NeSTa_86
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: |*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|

oh my god....in Bulgaria is not so scary. I was ot CSKA-Milan with my red-black t-shirt. On CSKA-Liverpool there were a lot of fans with t-shirts of L`pool and there weren't problems

Signature
Bulgarian fan site of AC Milan
http://acmilan-bg.com http://acmilan-bg.com
Here you will find a lot of pictures, news, videos and so on.
FORZA MILAN
NeSTa_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2006, 14:24   #60
Kranjcar
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Kranjcar, Nesta, Kaka, Gattuso, Bonera, Totti, Ibrahimovic, Chivu, Terry

I now but this is Serbia. try to download a video from basketball game between Partizan and red star. it was a something what you cant see nowhere in europe. and it was a basketball game... so you can imagine what can happend in football game??? maybe there nothing bad will happend but maybe you can loose your "head"?? Never know!?
Kranjcar is offline   Reply With Quote