The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 04-09-2006, 16:03   #81
Seawolf
Rookie

Moin Moin! Danke
Seawolf is offline   Reply With Quote

AC Milan Tickets    
Old 04-09-2006, 17:44   #82
Seawolf
Rookie

will this match be on a Sunday?

Because milan has a champions league match on tuesday?
Old 04-09-2006, 18:05   #83
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
will this match be on a Sunday?
Because milan has a champions league match on tuesday?
Moin, moin

Ich gehe davon aus, dass das Match in dem Fall auf Samstag verlegt wird. Karten müssten im Stadion erhältlich sein, gegen Siena rechne ich nicht mit 'nem ausverkauften Spiel. Zu den Preisen kann ich im Moment nichts sagen, schau nach Saisonbeginn ab + an auf die offizielle website --> Ticket Office --> tickets online.

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 18:36   #84
Seawolf
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
Moin, moin

Ich gehe davon aus, dass das Match in dem Fall auf Samstag verlegt wird. Karten müssten im Stadion erhältlich sein, gegen Siena rechne ich nicht mit 'nem ausverkauften Spiel. Zu den Preisen kann ich im Moment nichts sagen, schau nach Saisonbeginn ab + an auf die offizielle website --> Ticket Office --> tickets online.
Was ist das denn für ein Fall? Wieso ein Samstag?
Old 04-09-2006, 19:01   #85
Rosanna03
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: MALDINI, Pirlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
Was ist das denn für ein Fall? Wieso ein Samstag?
Hallo erstmal.

If Milan plays in CL on Tuesday their match in Serie A will be on Saturday.

Signature

My son Fabio
Rosanna03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 13:52   #86
Italian Tsar
Face

Fav. Players: Maldini, Joe Cole, Owen, Cannavaro, Riquelme, Iniesta

Moved to Off Topic.

Signature

KINGS ALL
Italian Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 15:31   #87
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Should have been merged with http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7668

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 02:49   #88
travelingfan
Rookie

Default When will Tickets be available online for AC/Inter?

As luck would have it, the weekend we are in Milan is the same weekend as the October 29th match-up between AC/Inter. I'm trying my very best to buy these tickets online, but have had no luck. I've tried both AC and Inter's sites along with Ticketone.it. Does anybody know when they will be available? One site told me that they would all go on sale at the start of the season. Will that be this Sunday? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
travelingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 09:10   #89
PUPO
Milan forever

Fav. Players: Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingfan
As luck would have it, the weekend we are in Milan is the same weekend as the October 29th match-up between AC/Inter. I'm trying my very best to buy these tickets online, but have had no luck. I've tried both AC and Inter's sites along with Ticketone.it. Does anybody know when they will be available? One site told me that they would all go on sale at the start of the season. Will that be this Sunday? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
No mate.
I am going to the derby too...but tickets won't be available on acmilan.com until 1 or 2 weeks before the derby.
Another way to get tickets is being a member of a recognised association or have a friend who belongs to an association.

Signature
PUPO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 10:38   #90
acgaetano
National Team Player

Fav. Players: italia wc team cassano kaka maldini crespo baggio zola maradonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingfan

it will be 18 day before the match but try and get them on the day the tickets come out cause they will be sold out in a short matter of time
acgaetano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 12:30   #91
Italian Tsar
Face

Thanks Passion

Signature

KINGS ALL
Old 06-09-2006, 23:24   #92
cccp
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
Default Ticket Milan

I don't know if i post in the right box.

Anyway, I plan to go to Milan on 30th Sep, and try to watch the match between Milan and Siena. Does anyone know how to get the ticket in advance? Should I go to the stadium on matchday? I hope that match will not be sold out.

Thank you
cccp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 23:59   #93
travelingfan
Rookie

Default do they mail them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by acgaetano
it will be 18 day before the match but try and get them on the day the tickets come out cause they will be sold out in a short matter of time
Thank you very much for the help. after you buy them online, do they give you the option to pick them up at the stadium the day of the game(in America, it's termed "will call") or do they give you the option to get them express mailed to the US? i'll mark my calendar for Oct 11th!

if i am unable to get them online before they sell out, and we go to the stadium the day of the match, what would you expect the average ticket price to be for that match? (in euros or USD) if we find somebody selling...
travelingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 21:07   #94
Seawolf
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosanna03
Hallo erstmal.

If Milan plays in CL on Tuesday their match in Serie A will be on Saturday.
Concerning AC Milan - AC Siena:

This statement was quite wrong. What was the reason for it?

Milan plays on Sunday, that is really good for me. Now I can book my flight and hotel.

-----------------------------------

You said that I can buy tickets in front of the stadium! I have an offer to buy a ticket in the third rank for about 32 €! Is that cheap? Or should I deny it?
Old 09-09-2006, 19:23   #95
stewyboy
Rookie

Default Match Tickets - AC V PALERMO 22/10/06

Hi folks,

Im going to be visiting Milan when they play the above fixture and was wondering how best to obtain tickets ? Is it possible to pay on the gate or the ticket office on the day or day before the game ? I've seen a few sites on the net that offer tickets but the prices quoted are ridiculous !

Any help would be much appreciated

Cheers
Stewy
stewyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 04:22   #96
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Would someone mind moving this to Discussions? Cheers.

Signature
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 19:33   #97
jonnyt
Rookie

hi

me and a mate are coming to milan on october 30th and plan on watching milan v anderlecht in the champions league on nov 1st. Can anyone please let me know if i will be able to get tickets when we get there and also how much will they cost

Cheers
Jonny
jonnyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2006, 16:12   #98
Milanista
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: 03 , 08

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewyboy
Hi folks,

Im going to be visiting Milan when they play the above fixture and was wondering how best to obtain tickets ? Is it possible to pay on the gate or the ticket office on the day or day before the game ? I've seen a few sites on the net that offer tickets but the prices quoted are ridiculous !

Any help would be much appreciated

Cheers
Stewy

hi, it depends on the match. if its a big game like milan vs inter , you will need to get the tickets much earlier. but i would say you shouldnt have a problem getting tickets for milan vs palermo. you can get your tickets at the ticket office . a day before would be good. i think there are new laws now and getting a ticket isnt as easy as before. last time , you can even get your tickets from some guys at the train station. they sell you the ticket at a very much higher price of course. lol....but i think now with the new laws stating that you need to have your name on the ticket..those guys vanished...i dont know..its been a year sicne i was in milano....maybe you can ask in the italian section. im sure the milansese can give u better advice than me
Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2006, 16:23   #99
PUPO
Milan forever

Fav. Players: Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista
hi, it depends on the match. if its a big game like milan vs inter , you will need to get the tickets much earlier. but i would say you shouldnt have a problem getting tickets for milan vs palermo. you can get your tickets at the ticket office . a day before would be good. i think there are new laws now and getting a ticket isnt as easy as before. last time , you can even get your tickets from some guys at the train station. they sell you the ticket at a very much higher price of course. lol....but i think now with the new laws stating that you need to have your name on the ticket..those guys vanished...i dont know..its been a year sicne i was in milano....maybe you can ask in the italian section. im sure the milansese can give u better advice than me
Yes, that's all almost correct.
Tickets for Milan-Palermo? get them from the stadium a couple of hours before the match, no problems.
Bring some ID with you, passport or whatever.

Signature
PUPO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2006, 16:41   #100
Italian Tsar
Face

Moved to Discussions

Signature

KINGS ALL