The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.



View Poll Results: Who will win the 2011/2012 Scottish Premier League title?
Rangers 4 23.53%
Celtic 8 47.06%
Other... 5 29.41%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 27-08-2006, 18:57   #81
killiegradge
Senior Team Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Paisley,Scotland
Fav. Players: Cafu
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossoneriScot
kilmarnock 2 - 2 rangers

well done to killie for coming back twice!!!
Aye it was fantastic.Last minute penalty to equalise for the second time.Was great to silence the Huns!I was oo so nervous at the penalty kick and i celebrated like crazy as the ball hit the net!
Scotland next week-wed better beat the Faroe Islands comfortably!
killiegradge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2006, 21:21   #82
RossoneriScot
Primavera Player
 
RossoneriScot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Edinburgh
Fav. Players: Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killiegradge
Aye it was fantastic.Last minute penalty to equalise for the second time.Was great to silence the Huns!I was oo so nervous at the penalty kick and i celebrated like crazy as the ball hit the net!
Scotland next week-wed better beat the Faroe Islands comfortably!
You going - im giving it a miss. Havent missed a game for ages but the scotland team is a joke IMHO. There is clear bias there can be no dispute.
RossoneriScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 09:28   #83
killiegradge
Senior Team Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Paisley,Scotland
Fav. Players: Cafu
Default

Nah Im not going to the Scotland game.Will go to the France one tho.Always a bias towards Old Filth .Who you got in CIS cup?We are home to Livi.
killiegradge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 17:05   #84
RossoneriScot
Primavera Player
 
RossoneriScot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Edinburgh
Fav. Players: Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killiegradge
Nah Im not going to the Scotland game.Will go to the France one tho.Always a bias towards Old Filth .Who you got in CIS cup?We are home to Livi.
home to gretna (f***ing hate them).

hope we hammer them!

i'll try for france but im no that bothered.
RossoneriScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 18:50   #85
killiegradge
Senior Team Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Paisley,Scotland
Fav. Players: Cafu
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossoneriScot
home to gretna (f***ing hate them).

hope we hammer them!

i'll try for france but im no that bothered.
I must say I hate Gretna too.They sum up everything that is wrong with Scottish footie.Of course the wages etc are not sustainable in any medium to long term plan.Im afraid old Brooks isnt a long term plan cos hes really not very well and just spending his cash before he goes to the football league in the sky!
I dont like the French either so looking forward to beating them!
killiegradge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 18:32   #86
RossoneriScot
Primavera Player
 
RossoneriScot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Edinburgh
Fav. Players: Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka.
Default

Saturday, 09 September 2006
Aberdeen v Celtic, 12:30
Dunfermline v Kilmarnock, 15:00
Hearts v St Mirren, 15:00
Motherwell v Inverness CT, 15:00
Rangers v Falkirk, 15:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, 10 September 2006
Dundee Utd v Hibernian, 14:00

This weekends Fixtures
RossoneriScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 21:20   #87
killiegradge
Senior Team Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Paisley,Scotland
Fav. Players: Cafu
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossoneriScot
Saturday, 09 September 2006
Aberdeen v Celtic, 12:30
Dunfermline v Kilmarnock, 15:00
Hearts v St Mirren, 15:00
Motherwell v Inverness CT, 15:00
Rangers v Falkirk, 15:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, 10 September 2006
Dundee Utd v Hibernian, 14:00

This weekends Fixtures
So you guys got this weekends big live tvgame!Arabs are getting better but still poor-you should win.
Im working so will miss our away win at the pars.
What about the super Scotland?Two fine results.
I just about got France tix sorted today - looking forward to it though its dangerous to be too optimistic as a tartan army fan.
Also booked our trip to Milan for December for the home game v Torino.Also hope to see one of the lesser teams in Serie B on the Saturday.Prob Juve v Verona.
killiegradge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 12:40   #88
RossoneriScot
Primavera Player
 
RossoneriScot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Edinburgh
Fav. Players: Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killiegradge
So you guys got this weekends big live tvgame!Arabs are getting better but still poor-you should win.
Im working so will miss our away win at the pars.
What about the super Scotland?Two fine results.
I just about got France tix sorted today - looking forward to it though its dangerous to be too optimistic as a tartan army fan.
Also booked our trip to Milan for December for the home game v Torino.Also hope to see one of the lesser teams in Serie B on the Saturday.Prob Juve v Verona.
Yeah - im going up full of optimism of a good result, but optimism with hibs is usually a bad thing

two good results but i doubt we will beat the french and with ukraine away straight after it we could be brought back down to earth. i'll try to get to the france game but it could be difficult.

sounds a good trip - how long you going for?
RossoneriScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 17:14   #89
RossoneriScot
Primavera Player
 
RossoneriScot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Edinburgh
Fav. Players: Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka.
Default

Aberdeen 0-1 Celtic
Dunfermline 3 -2 Kilmarnock
Hearts 0-1 St Mirren
Motherwell 1 - 4 Inverness CT
Rangers 4 - 0 Falkirk
RossoneriScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 19:21   #90
killiegradge
Senior Team Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Paisley,Scotland
Fav. Players: Cafu
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossoneriScot
Aberdeen 0-1 Celtic
Dunfermline 3 -2 Kilmarnock
Hearts 0-1 St Mirren
Motherwell 1 - 4 Inverness CT
Rangers 4 - 0 Falkirk
Bad day for killie sounds like very poor defending let us down.
Away to Milan from Friday to Monday.Should be good trip.
Would love to see Scotland beat France but cant see it-draw would do fine.
killiegradge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 19:57   #91
Kalac#16
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Leeds, England
Default

What do you all think of Gretna, they rock...5 promotions 5 years or smth like that?
Kalac#16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 20:35   #92
killiegradge
Senior Team Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Paisley,Scotland
Fav. Players: Cafu
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gila#11.
What do you all think of Gretna, they rock...5 promotions 5 years or smth like that?
Personally I really dislike Gretna.They sum up everything that is wrong about football and Scottish football in particular.That is that success up to a certain level can easily be bought.The money that is being spent CANNOT be sustained long term.They get crowds of around 1500 and are paying salaries higher than many SPL clubs.Also I think its maybe 3 promotions in three years.When they entered the leage initially they were voted in and did not win the right to play on the park.Glad to see them get pumped today even tho i hate Dundee.
killiegradge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 20:38   #93
Kalac#16
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Leeds, England
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killiegradge
Personally I really dislike Gretna.They sum up everything that is wrong about football and Scottish football in particular.That is that success up to a certain level can easily be bought.The money that is being spent CANNOT be sustained long term.They get crowds of around 1500 and are paying salaries higher than many SPL clubs.Also I think its maybe 3 promotions in three years.When they entered the leage initially they were voted in and did not win the right to play on the park.Glad to see them get pumped today even tho i hate Dundee.
The Chelsea of Scotland then?
Kalac#16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 20:47   #94
killiegradge
Senior Team Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Paisley,Scotland
Fav. Players: Cafu
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gila#11.
The Chelsea of Scotland then?
On a slightly lower level yes.There were 1556 at the game today for what was a BIG game and Dundee would bring at least 500 fans.
Welcome to the SPL thread.It had become a two man debate with me and RossoneriScot.
killiegradge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 20:51   #95
Kalac#16
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Leeds, England
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killiegradge
On a slightly lower level yes.There were 1556 at the game today for what was a BIG game and Dundee would bring at least 500 fans.
Welcome to the SPL thread.It had become a two man debate with me and RossoneriScot.
I don't watch too much SPL..Only Rangers VS Celtic..That's all they show in England
Kalac#16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 21:01   #96
killiegradge
Senior Team Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Paisley,Scotland
Fav. Players: Cafu
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gila#11.
I don't watch too much SPL..Only Rangers VS Celtic..That's all they show in England
Havent been to gers tic game.They its a horrible atmosphere.
Whos your english team?
killiegradge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 21:07   #97
Kalac#16
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Leeds, England
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killiegradge
Havent been to gers tic game.They its a horrible atmosphere.
Whos your english team?
not much of an epl fan since leeds got relegated 3 year back.
Kalac#16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 10:41   #98
RossoneriScot
Primavera Player
 
RossoneriScot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Edinburgh
Fav. Players: Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killiegradge
Personally I really dislike Gretna.They sum up everything that is wrong about football and Scottish football in particular.That is that success up to a certain level can easily be bought.The money that is being spent CANNOT be sustained long term.They get crowds of around 1500 and are paying salaries higher than many SPL clubs.Also I think its maybe 3 promotions in three years.When they entered the leage initially they were voted in and did not win the right to play on the park.Glad to see them get pumped today even tho i hate Dundee.
Too true - I hate Gretna.
RossoneriScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 10:43   #99
RossoneriScot
Primavera Player
 
RossoneriScot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Edinburgh
Fav. Players: Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gila#11.
I don't watch too much SPL..Only Rangers VS Celtic..That's all they show in England
Get watching setanta games:

Especially Hibs v Hearts (Edinburgh Derby) oldest one in Scotland, f@$* the old firm they are scum anyway.
Apart from that its usually old firm away games
RossoneriScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 18:23   #100
RossoneriScot
Primavera Player
 
RossoneriScot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Edinburgh
Fav. Players: Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka.
Default

3-0 to the hibees

Killen aka NHS Scotland
Shiels aka Deano
Ivan aka Superman

Great 2nd half performance!
RossoneriScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:21.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.