The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Community > Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support

Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support Announcements released by administrators, feedback plus solving any problems you have regarding the proper functioning of these forums or the main site.

View Poll Results: Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?
Mr. D is Mr. D and this is his first account Theory 2 8.70%
#CongoPubers Theory 7 30.43%
#TwoPubesTheory 3 13.04%
#MultiplePersonalityGenny Theory 2 8.70%
Pubes = Pharaoh = Mr. D = Yoda and no more personalities 9 39.13%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-04-2007, 20:46   #81
Faяouk
Banned

Fav. Players: Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta

Passion you have the best avatar for this year.
Faяouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 09:26   #82
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

If the only game in CL is in 2 weeks and news start to come then the time is no argument for keeping it closed!

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2007, 18:52   #83
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

I hope s.o. is monitoring the TROLL army that is registering.... or trying to...

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2007, 19:47   #84
Besi
¤ TheSaint ¤

Fav. Players: Maldini , Kaká

I think the Manchester United vs AC Milan thread should be open.. I don't understand the reason why its closed.. really.. everyone has in mind Manchester.. so why not to talk about it ? Or we have to save everything we have to say now.. and wait till it gets open ? Come on..

Signature
He is football’s Mohamed Ali – he floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee.
Besi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2007, 19:51   #85
ORez
The Red & Black Army

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Besi
I think the Manchester United vs AC Milan thread should be open.. I don't understand the reason why its closed.. really.. everyone has in mind Manchester.. so why not to talk about it ? Or we have to save everything we have to say now.. and wait till it gets open ? Come on..
2 years ago when I joined, there was a 'For Manchester United Fans' thread here in this section. ^.^

Signature
We keep signing players who are hardly making an impact in their own leagues...! And sell those that do good here.

We need to sign forwards from Spain, Midfielders from France and develop our own defenders.
ORez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2007, 07:34   #86
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!

i dont think the match thread should be open this early to be honest
but a thread where we can discuss like the one with celtic i dont think we have any under cover manutd fans here so no problemo...WE'LL BEHAVE

Signature
With a courage that was more than human he managed to leave a message for the entire world: "Do not submit to exploitation, of any kind; maintain a tenacious grip on veracity; better die with honour than live in shame".
crazymilangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2007, 11:27   #87
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

I've seen some suspicious names sign up but it's rather easy to keep them locked out, or delete their rather than my posts. In any case I don't see the need for an extra thread when we have a match thread, a thread Dida Groupie had an urge to post in before she denied the posting rights to the rest of the forum.

Nonsense moderating at its best again.

Old Trafford - The House that Dida Built ... Well, I guess this explains everything. Someone lost the plot completely.

Signature

Last edited by Passion for *9*; 14-04-2007 at 11:30.
Old 14-04-2007, 12:53   #88
Giallorossi
Curva Sud

Fav. Players: Totti - De Rossi - Montella - Panucci - Mexes

Certainly fans of other teams are victim of this forum. I get attacked from all sides unjustly. I don't go out all guns blazing and slagging Milan off, however I get "personal insults" all the time.

I thought the mods were better, however clearly not. One of the biggest problems is BMW, she has insulted me in the past and refuses to apologise for her actions. While my posts are most often deleted, other members such as San Paolo can continue insult no matter but his posts never get deleted.

I believe mods have too many "special ones" while me (as others too) are victimised and singled out by certain mods. Particularly BMW.

I have nothing against anyone on the forum, but why are they rules for one and rules for others ?
Giallorossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2007, 16:20   #89
Besi
¤ TheSaint ¤

Fav. Players: Maldini , Kaká

^ Giallorossi .. don't worry man , you have earned enough respect here .. but sometimes you post things in wrong time.. hehe .. so many cant hold the emotions.. don't remember now wich was the case.. but its all normal to have different opinions..

Just be free to post whatever you think.. don't look at others..

BMW , when you are going to re-open that Manchester United thread ? Its non-sense to keep it closed.. really.

Signature
He is football’s Mohamed Ali – he floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee.
Besi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 12:26   #90
PUPO
Milan forever

Fav. Players: Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva

I forgot how to change letter size in the sig....please help!

Signature
PUPO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 13:07   #91
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupone#10
I forgot how to change letter size in the sig....please help!
I think we don't have the size function. In other forums it's [size=sizenumber][/size]
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 00:20   #92
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

The best way I found to shrink the letter size is simply to change the font to Arial.

Hey, David, are we going to do something about the Liverpool chest-thumping asses infiltrating the forums? ataturk and npc1005 have done nothing but write inflammatory posts since they arrived.

Signature
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 08:33   #93
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

When will the mods or the admin do sth against the CALI GIRLS spamming the Milan - Liverpool match thread with PAGES of off topic NONSENSE ?

Signature

Old 10-05-2007, 08:42   #94
censorthiis
World Cup Winner

It was a couple of posts at most, Passion, and not 'PAGES.' Perhaps you should take your own advice and take a 'chill pill.'

Won't get into semantics, but you're not always the most on-task, on-topic person either. The conversation has ended so let it be and move on. If the posts are to be deleted, that's fine; we've already got our points across and since it's such a huge bother, I will try to avoid it in the future (not that I didn't realize I was off topic; think I mentioned it once too...the thread was hardly thrilling with match info to beign with...but, alas, that is no excuse).
censorthiis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 08:52   #95
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by censorthiis
It was a couple of posts at most, Passion, and not 'PAGES.' Perhaps you should take your own advice and take a 'chill pill.'
I certainly won't derail a match thread with personal crap out of boredom. I had, however, TONS of ON + SLIGHTLY offtopic posts deleted by your medicated Cali buddy when she still had control over that button. I think you 2 deserve a taste of your own medicine

Signature

Old 10-05-2007, 09:01   #96
censorthiis
World Cup Winner

What 'own medicine'? Not exactly personally applicable, seeing as I have never deleted anybody's comments and usually shy away from posting off-topic anyway. But I don't disagree that those posts were irrelevant; I just don't think that they're relatively that heinous.

Speaking of relatively heinous, is npc1005 still lurking around out there? Hmph.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:11   #97
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

^^ Guilty by association...

I wouldn't be surprised if npc1005 was from this forum or a buddy of a forumer 'having fun'. Just like Atatürk. No one in his 40s would have a writing style like his.

Ack.. gtg.

Signature

Old 10-05-2007, 09:23   #98
censorthiis
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
^^ Guilty by association...
That made me laugh. Nice.

Acceptable too, I suppose, in some bizarre way. Maybe I'm just tired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
I wouldn't be surprised if npc1005 was from this forum or a buddy of a forumer 'having fun'. Just like Atatürk. No one in his 40s would have a writing style like his.
I wouldn't know which is worse then, a familiar member 'having fun' in that sense or a completely new Liverpool fan looking for some trouble. I suppose the latter is slightly less despicable, considering the things that were said.

All speculation though; I think you'd be surprised. I've seen some, ah, 'older' members on here with questionable writing styles.
Old 27-05-2007, 10:53   #99
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!

May i ask something lol
ok david, heres a little problemo...Censorthiis made 160+ avatrs in the multimedia sections and they are really great...do you think we can like add them to the forums avatar/icon "collection" ? like you did with Kyaras flags etc and they are a bit too big, can you like expand the forums avatar sizes :confused:

im just asking because they were really great and i think most people here would like to use them but we cant and some of our avatars are a bit "OLD"

btw, i know shit about computers etc so if im like asking the most blonde question of the century then..MY BAD

Signature
With a courage that was more than human he managed to leave a message for the entire world: "Do not submit to exploitation, of any kind; maintain a tenacious grip on veracity; better die with honour than live in shame".
crazymilangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2007, 16:18   #100
SouthClaw
Master of Hadou

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi

Perhaps we can have a sticky somewhere where fans of other teams can leave their comments. I'm probably being naive in thinking that they'll post in that thread, but at least we'll have a place to dump those threads once they cease to be relevant.
SouthClaw is offline   Reply With Quote