The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: Are you for or against Sheva's return?
For 128 66.67%
Against 64 33.33%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24-06-2005, 00:18   #81
milan*7
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Kaka, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Nesta

Check the thread titled Sheva deal!
milan*7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2005, 09:38   #82
Demerio
Photoshop Lieutenant

Fav. Players: KAKA-Pandev-PATO

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande_sheva7
can someone please clear up wats going on with chelsea and their interest with Andriy... i have read that chelsea offered 85 million euros for the ukrainian, but mian rejected...is this true?? and if it is y on earth would they reject 85 million euros!!!!!!! they could by 4 amazing players with tthat cash

YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MIND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE SELL SHEVA, WE SELL MILAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw mate....stop saying nonsense !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Demerio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2005, 14:00   #83
halfblackwinner
National Team Player

Fav. Players: KAKA, GOURCUFF!

ya, i think sheva is just at his peak of his career. letting him go now is definitely not the thing to do
halfblackwinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2005, 14:39   #84
mzk57
Banned

Fav. Players: *JDT* *Sheva* *Makaay* *Gudjohnsen* *Lampard* *Zanetti* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Aimar* *Maradona*
Default No amount of money can buy sheva

U doesn't seem 2 b a Milan fan How can u even imagine a Milan attack without Sheva the best #7 worldwide?If we sell Sheva for only 85 million dollors or euros or whatever it is Then who shall we buy?
I have 2 remind u that
pace of Henry + strenght of Ronaldo & Adriano + freekicks of Totti + Headers of Van Nistelrooy + tricks of Ronaldinho + sensation of Roy Makaay = 1 Andriy Shevchenko & he is with Mialn
Chelsea have 85 million euros but still they want Sheva not the money,which shows how great and important Sheva is.
I ask u who shall Milan buy if they sell Sheva?No 1 in this planet can replace him
Think again about ur thread I dont think u r a Milan fan
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2005, 15:03   #85
poppy
Senior Team Member

It's not up to us to decide sheva's fate.
We don't have any say in the running of the club.
So let's give chelsea a lesson in the coming week when both clubs meet.
At least vent our anger on them, let them know we're not pushovers.
poppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2005, 15:35   #86
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demerio
WE SELL SHEVA, WE SELL MILAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a load of crap.

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2005, 15:38   #87
poppy
Senior Team Member

Not crap, just how some people out there really feels.
We tend to be blind when it comes to people we adore.
Old 24-06-2005, 15:45   #88
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57
Think again about ur thread... I dont think u r a Milan fan
Ah yea... Everyone who is not as narrowminded + blinded as a certain fraction of the fan community is accused of not being a real fan. How many times have we heard that crap now ? Sheva is 29 next season + a 80 million offer is CRAZY !!!! IF Sheva, who has never grown tired of making it known how buddy-buddy he is with Abramovich, has the secret desire to seek a new challenge (+ an even fatter paycheck) then let him go. I'm not talking about shipping him to England against his will, of course, I would always honour a player's contract, but do we know what he really wants ?

Signature

Old 24-06-2005, 15:53   #89
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy
We tend to be blind when it comes to people we adore.
True, unfortunately..... But we're not having personal relationships with any of the players. They're not our buddies, let alone more. They don't give a fuck about u or me. How the eff can you *adore* s.o. you don't know at all, you never talked to etc blabla ? Don't tell me you're all having a crush

Signature

Old 24-06-2005, 17:11   #90
SGK
Banned

Fav. Players: Sheva,Kaka,,Gila, ambro, gattuso, pirlo, maldini,

We could buy Gilardino, Torres, Robinho and a good young defender with all that cash. Imagine that? Dont get me wrong....I love Sheva and think he's an amazing player BUT....he's getting older now and he wont be the great Sheva forever.
SGK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2005, 17:35   #91
Pranjic
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Boban, Savičević, Weah, Baggio

I think the real question here is is there anyone on the market who can replace Sheva and who will cost us less money so we have some left over to go for someone else.Name me that striker,that is basiclly a guaranty for about 20 goals a season in the Serie A which is more less what he has delivered for us over the years.Gilardino has scored a lot of goals for Parma but a transition to a bigger club where he will not be an automatic choice, if Crespo can keep his form and Pippo rediscover his, might be cold shower for him.It's not easy to move to Milan and have a huge first season.I really don't think that we can get someone who can replace Sheva and that's the reason why I don't want to see him go.
Pranjic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2005, 21:28   #92
makaveli
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..

galliani already said it milion's of times that sheva is not for sale. not even for 100 milion euros so don't believe that he will make any kind of move in the near future. he was proposed as the next Milan captain by gallianin and the milan board. he can leave Milan perhaps for a season ending at dinamo kiev after 2008/09 or who know's maybe he'll finish his career at Milan. And i don't think though that someone else could replace him. Passion even if he would win everything possible and do unpposible thing's (for many he did it already) i'm sure that you would find the space required to judge and critisize him.

FORZA SHEVA
makaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2005, 02:24   #93
Congo Powers
-----ENJOY-----

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Sheva

would you shevchenko fanatics be opposed if shev's sale meant us getting ronaldinho?

Signature
I will become even more undignified than this
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2005, 03:15   #94
SempreRossoNero
Viaggiatore

Default when will they learn!?!?!

he is not for sale!!

http://www.capital.it/capital/news.j...ontent=1141975 (in italian) and plenty of other places...

but apparently the daily mirror is reporting on an 85 mil euro offer from chelsea... so every few months a reporter gets a story that their club wants sheva and the bite and write something! if they spent 5 min looking at every article written about milan they would know how often this rumor is killed!!!

its just annoying!
SempreRossoNero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2005, 03:21   #95
Demerio
Photoshop Lieutenant

Fav. Players: KAKA-Pandev-PATO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
What a load of crap.
YEAH....Crap a??? Who will score than....tomasson, one leg PIPO!!!
he barely walks my man...
btw...u know shit...
If we sell sheva we have to make a new team...Theare is not constant scorer
like Sheva!! Remeber the game against Lazio...We were loseing 1:0 ...sheva was injured and came in the 2nd half and score an eurogoal and we won the game....
Also against Inter...he was haveing FACE FRACTURE u idiot...and he scored with his HEADDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So pipo is ur choice a???)))))))))))0 BULL SHITT he can retire right now...he cant play a game after a small injury!!!!

So STOPPP TALKINGG BULLL SHITTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!
Passion for 9 my ass...leave the 9 to GILA !!!! and go HOME

Let the MIGHTY 7 do his work!!!
FORZA SHEVA

Last edited by Demerio; 25-06-2005 at 03:24.
Demerio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2005, 06:33   #96
Don Dada
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demerio
YEAH....Crap a??? Who will score than....tomasson, one leg PIPO!!!
he barely walks my man...
btw...u know shit...
If we sell sheva we have to make a new team...Theare is not constant scorer
like Sheva!! Remeber the game against Lazio...We were loseing 1:0 ...sheva was injured and came in the 2nd half and score an eurogoal and we won the game....
Also against Inter...he was haveing FACE FRACTURE u idiot...and he scored with his HEADDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So pipo is ur choice a???)))))))))))0 BULL SHITT he can retire right now...he cant play a game after a small injury!!!!

So STOPPP TALKINGG BULLL SHITTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!
Passion for 9 my ass...leave the 9 to GILA !!!! and go HOME

Let the MIGHTY 7 do his work!!!
FORZA SHEVA
A lil harsh don't u think? Did you really need all those expletives to make ur point?

Don Dada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2005, 09:06   #97
r3dman
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by SempreRossoNero
but apparently the daily mirror is reporting on an 85 mil euro offer from chelsea... so every few months a reporter gets a story that their club wants sheva and the bite and write something! if they spent 5 min looking at every article written about milan they would know how often this rumor is killed!!!

its just annoying!
Exactly! Especially the english reporters are the most annoying. Always selling rumours. Fck them!

Signature

Moratti...tutto ciņ che tocca, si trasforma in merda!
r3dman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2005, 12:14   #98
Gatorbasu
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers
would you shevchenko fanatics be opposed if shev's sale meant us getting ronaldinho?
Inresting... But then who would score for us.... I guess, if I am the decision maker, in my humble opinion, I would keep SHEVA for strategic reasons ..

1. UNITY... Sheva really likes MILAN and it shows from his desperation to do good whenever he puts on the MILAN shirt

2. We do have a lot of midfielders, of course, none close to the quality of RONALDINHO but still we have a set of midfielder. And they are set up as a team with every one doing their own bit. Now injection of RONALDINHO would make every thing to be rearranged.

3. RONALDINHO loses ball a lot. MILAN is not used to it, even though SEEDORF is trying to coach us in this category of playing, but still we are not quite there yet. So, RONALDINHO's injection to the team would cause extra pressure on our old defense.

Signature
!!Milan wins it all !!

Forza MILANO
Gatorbasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2005, 13:07   #99
poppy
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
True, unfortunately..... But we're not having personal relationships with any of the players. They're not our buddies, let alone more. They don't give a fuck about u or me. How the eff can you *adore* s.o. you don't know at all, you never talked to etc blabla ? Don't tell me you're all having a crush
We pick out something which we like to adore a person - looks, talent etc.
Doesn't mean we want to have a relationship with him or more.
Rest assured i'm no sheva fan.

But after all these commotions, haven't anyone spotted the crucial point?
We are too dependent on sheva for goals.
There's bound to be a day when sheva's out, coz of injury, lose of form, or age.
One thing is for sure: sheva can't continue to do his magic forever.
Who do we have left - one injury prone, one out of form, one in his 30s+on loan unconfirmed.

It is not the sale of sheva that we should be concerned.
The finding of new & young attackers should be the priority.

We don't want to face the same problems as we have now with our defenders, do we?
Old 25-06-2005, 13:21   #100
Anguisette
Coffee Dragon

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy
One thing is for sure: sheva can't continue to do his magic forever.
Who do we have left - one injury prone, one out of form, one in his 30s+on loan unconfirmed.

It is not the sale of sheva that we should be concerned.
The finding of new & young attackers should be the priority.

We don't want to face the same problems as we have now with our defenders, do we?
That's a good point.
Anguisette is offline   Reply With Quote