The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?
<=5 63 26.92%
6-10 44 18.80%
11-15 39 16.67%
16-20 34 14.53%
21-25 18 7.69%
26-30 3 1.28%
>30 33 14.10%
Voters: 234. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15-01-2007, 12:45   #61
Edi
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Paolo
who knows... coming from a chat club they are going to want money mate
I read somewhere that he can be bought for around 8 milion pounds..Thats a fair price if you ask me

Signature
I TOLD YOU HE WILL LEAD US TO GLORY AGAIN
EAT YOUR WORDS NOW LOSERS
Edi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2007, 13:09   #62
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi

^If that were the case I'd snap him up as well

Signature

"You cannot buy football, you construct it." - Arrigo Sacchi.
acerвιc wιт is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2007, 17:14   #63
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

From the things I v read about him from Brazilians ppl who watch the Brazil league he is amazing.
I mean during his debut he scored 1 – assist 1 – hit the post – made the defender score in his own goal.
In his assist the guy who scored didn’t celebrate & after the game the press asked him why & he answered well coz Pato did all the work & he was able 2 score but he just gave me the goal. LOOOOOOL

My point is that seems this kid’s talent is natural & he has 0 experience not only coz he is a kid but simply coz he never played pro football but now.

If the price isn’t sky high I would go 4 him now & as I said b4 Arsenal is interested so he is 4 real.

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2007, 17:34   #64
zZ[-_-]Zz
¤ Gli Invicibili ¤

Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten

the price bein' thrown about is around 8 to 10 million pounds... i think it is a good deal... it is obviously a gamble since he is pretty much unproven... but we tried for proven players like Rivaldo & Vieri and look where it got us...

besides followin' him at the ongoin' under-20 CONMEBOL tournament... i saw him against Barca durin' the CWC... he didn't look nervous against the likes of Puyol... he wasn't outstandin'... but he didn't play badly either...

Signature

Numero 6 per sempre
C'è solo un capitano
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2007, 20:07   #65
Edi
AC Milan Legend

From Calciomercato

L'interesse del Milan e l'offerta di 15 milioni di dollari per l'attaccante Alexandre Pato non minano la tranquillità del
vice presidente dell'Internacional, Giovani Luigi. Il dirigente, pubblicano i quotidiani brasiliani, afferma che difficilmente si inizierà a trattare."Per questo valore (15mln) l'Inter non tratta il trasferimento di Alexandre. E se per caso dovessimo iniziare una negoziazione la società chiederà anche il totale della clausola di rescissione. Non abbiamo problemi finanziari e non dobbiamo svendere nessuno" ha sottolineato Luigi in un'intervista a Rá *** Bandeirantes di Porto Alegre. Il calciatore, che ha il contratto in scadenza nel 2009, attualmente si trova in Paraguay con la nazionale under 20 per disputare il sudamericano under 20.

It says something like Milan offered 15 milion$ but Internazional president said if Milan want to get him they have to pay his release clause...corect me if I am wrong guys...

Signature
Old 16-01-2007, 00:31   #66
Bandeira
Rookie

Fav. Players: Kaká - Rogerio Ceni - Mineiro - Ronaldo - Pirlo - Lugano - Cicinho

Pato is great, i think he would be perfect to the attack, raising its speed

Pato means duck, but he uses it in the name to show that he is from Pato Branco, Brazil

Oh! He scored at the World Club Cup agaist Al Ahly but was well marked agaist Barcelona... he is too young and i thinkl its not coming now... 2008 i think!
Bandeira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 01:33   #67
yousufshakeel65
Banned

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild

If the price isn’t sky high I would go 4 him now & as I said b4 Arsenal is interested so he is 4 real.
aresenal and arsenal transfers in the past arent as great as u make them out to be,.. milan are 6 time ucl champs which arseholes can only dream of!!!! true they sign cheap players but those only work in crappy epl,.. they continue to suck in europe, but one year (last) but that was made possible with a defensive show and boring display (unlike so called attractive style of arsenal),..

maybe i am posting it in the wrong thread, but Wild's post reminded me of saying wot i wanted to say for so long after i read galliani's post that acmilan want to be more like arsenal!!!!! WTF!!!!

i feel disgusted even by the thought of it,.. how can he be our vice president and on wot nerve he would like milan to be like arsenal!!!!!... let's all hope that milan ultras kill galliani!!!... abt time we get rid of this jackass who doesnt think before speaking!!!!

Last edited by yousufshakeel65; 16-01-2007 at 01:40.
yousufshakeel65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 08:24   #68
menon_inc
¤ I Still Believe ¤

Quote:
Originally Posted by yousufshakeel65
aresenal and arsenal transfers in the past arent as great as u make them out to be,.. milan are 6 time ucl champs which arseholes can only dream of!!!! true they sign cheap players but those only work in crappy epl,.. they continue to suck in europe, but one year (last) but that was made possible with a defensive show and boring display (unlike so called attractive style of arsenal),..

maybe i am posting it in the wrong thread, but Wild's post reminded me of saying wot i wanted to say for so long after i read galliani's post that acmilan want to be more like arsenal!!!!! WTF!!!!

i feel disgusted even by the thought of it,.. how can he be our vice president and on wot nerve he would like milan to be like arsenal!!!!!... let's all hope that milan ultras kill galliani!!!... abt time we get rid of this jackass who doesnt think before speaking!!!!
LOL To sum it all up, Arseholes sux

Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------

Legends
menon_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 10:11   #69
kakarulez
National Team Player

Career
After a contract settlement that boosted the player's salary from R$3.000 to R$25.000 and extended his stay on the team until 2009 with a contract fee of 18 million euros in case a foreign club wants to sign him, Alexandre was finally considered ready to start a game in the Brazilian soccer league.

On his team debut, at the age of 17, Alexandre helped Internacional play an excellent game, a 4-1 win over Palmeiras on November 26, 2006. Alexandre had 3 assists and scored a goal. His appearance put all the spotlights on the young player and created expectations and comparisons with another southern Brazillian superstar, Ronaldinho Gaúcho.

The fans of Internacional now count on the young player to help the team win the 2006 FIFA Club World Cup. Pato scored Internacional's first goal of the competition on 13th December in the semi-final game against Al-Ahly Cairo, helping the team win 2-1 and a spot in the final. The player was taken off the field during the second half because of a cramp on his right leg and his substitute scored the second, and winning goal, of the game.

Before his team's match against Barcelona in the final of the competition, Barça's Brazilian star Ronaldinho identified Pato as a player to watch in Brazilian football.

Unfortunately, in the final against Barcelona, Pato failed to impress. During the finals, he turned Puyol, one of Europe's finest defenders, before being dispossessed illegally from behind by Van Bronckhost.

Pato is currently being linked with a January transfer to Italian and English giants AC Milan and Chelsea FC respectively.
Source: wikipedia

So, it's 18 million euros to buy him now. In 4 years time, he coud be worth more than that. I say we get him before chelsea or arsenal beat us to it. Buy him and loan him to a seria a side for 2 years, and get him back when he's 19/20.
kakarulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 10:33   #70
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi

^I heard his buy out clause was 14m euros.

Signature

"You cannot buy football, you construct it." - Arrigo Sacchi.
acerвιc wιт is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 10:37   #71
Red&Black--Lion
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Kirsten kreuk & Angelina Jolie,

Sign him now, move hom to Milan in the summer
Red&Black--Lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 10:56   #72
Dann
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino

In the meantime, Milan have also targeted striker Pato of Internacional Porto Alegre, despite President Vitorio Piffero recently denying that the 17-year-old was on sale.

The promising Brazilian is contracted to the outfit until 2009 and his rescission clause is set at £14m, but reports suggest that Milan are only willing to offer £8.2m to bring the player to the San Siro.

source channel4.

looks like another promising player is going to slip.
Dann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 11:23   #73
Edi
AC Milan Legend

I guess Milan are intrested in another duck,except this one is old+fat

Unwanted Real Madrid ace Ronaldo has reportedly sent his agent to Italy in a bid to secure him a January transfer to Milan.

The Brazilian’s stint in the Spanish capital is at an end, at the request of boss Fabio Capello, and a Rossoneri switch is a possibility.

"The situation is different to that of David Beckham as Ronaldo still has another year on his contract after this one," said Real President Ramon Calderon.

"But he is going to be inactive because the Coach has made it clear he doesn't intend to count on him."

Spanish newspaper AS claims that agent Fabiano Farah travelled to Milan on Monday, where he is scheduled to meet Rossoneri officials in order to finalise the move before the end of the month.

Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani recently said that the club were not interested in signing a striker in January, but the official then back-tracked by revealing that Ronaldo might join.

Ronaldo is also a reported target for Flamengo, Arabian club Al-Ittihad and the MLS, but he still seems keen on playing for an important European club before ending his career elsewhere.

The main issue now remains the financial details of the operation, as Milan are allegedly willing to pay £2m to immediately have him on loan, with an option to buy the former Golden Ball winner at the end of term.

The AS website also suggests that transfer market consultant Ernesto Bronzetti is acting as an intermediary between the parties.

Signature
Old 16-01-2007, 11:33   #74
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

SERIOUSLY, just the idea of signing some 17-y.o. nobody with 2 1/2 pro matches under his belt for 18+ million is.... ludicrous. To refresh your memory, we paid 8 million for a national team player..... Kaka'.

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 11:44   #75
Edi
AC Milan Legend

Well as I said I doubt Milan would pay his release clause but if we could get him around 10milion pounds then I am for it...
Its just a question of time when Dunga calls him for the national team for some friendly match

Signature
Old 16-01-2007, 12:13   #76
favor-milan
Primavera Player

so ridiculous instead of Cassano they want to get playboy Ronaldo
favor-milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 13:23   #77
bryan1202
Chileno De Corazon

Fav. Players: All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20

i say we loan Alexandre Pato to see if he can play in Serie A and if he does good we could sign him
bryan1202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 15:00   #78
adrian_milan
Revolutioners at works !!

Fav. Players: Il Capitano, Pato, Ibra

Quote:
Originally Posted by favor-milan
so ridiculous instead of Cassano they want to get playboy Ronaldo
i wonder how he gets all that girl ... to kiss him needs a lot of courage to face the "FRONT TEETH"
hehehe

Signature
2010-2011 Season Marks the Rise of AC Milan Revolution
Forza Milan
adrian_milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 15:14   #79
adrian_milan
Revolutioners at works !!

Fav. Players: Il Capitano, Pato, Ibra

Alexander Pato ...
I havent seen him play at all or even heard information about him ...
but judgin from all of you that agrees that he's a great player ... no offence but we usually have a debate to decide a player is good or not ...
but u all finally agree on one thing ...
ALEXANDER PATO ... then he must be very good ...
I hope he comes to Milan whatever the cost is ... it's a really good investment ...
PATOO ... ill keep an eye on him from now on

Signature
2010-2011 Season Marks the Rise of AC Milan Revolution
Forza Milan
adrian_milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 15:20   #80
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yousufshakeel65
aresenal and arsenal transfers in the past arent as great as u make them out to be
arsene wenger said that arsenal wouldn't make any transfers in january so if we really want this guy. we could get him..

Signature
With a courage that was more than human he managed to leave a message for the entire world: "Do not submit to exploitation, of any kind; maintain a tenacious grip on veracity; better die with honour than live in shame".
crazymilangirl is offline   Reply With Quote