The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?
<=5 63 26.92%
6-10 44 18.80%
11-15 39 16.67%
16-20 34 14.53%
21-25 18 7.69%
26-30 3 1.28%
>30 33 14.10%
Voters: 234. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-01-2007, 16:44   #81
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quote:
Originally Posted by yousufshakeel65
!
U start talking about Arsenal transfers & rather than telling us about Milanís u jump 2 how many time Milan won the CL.
Irrelevant.

We r a bigger but they r better in exploring + trusting youngsters.

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 18:17   #82
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
let's all hope that milan ultras kill galliani!!!...
LOL... those lowlife Ultras are all on Milan's payroll, at least the capos are, I'm afraid you're shit outta luck.
Quote:
abt time we get rid of this jackass who doesnt think before speaking!!!!
He's got something in common with assorted Paki Trolls, I guess. Maybe the boss should get rid of them.

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 19:52   #83
yousufshakeel65
Banned

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,
Default @ passion

Look you freakin idiot, i dont post here often, but i check each and every post,.. that post was directed at Wild,.. I dont know wot's ur problem?!!!.. i never read your posts and I also think they are not worth replying to. u butt in everytime against each new member with ur troll shit?!!!.. this post was for wild,.. u dont have to butts in all the time., desperately looking for attention. Too bad this forum does not have an ignore option. But do me a favour, and dont read my posts, they are not for you. Lets just ignore each other. I dont wanna rack my brains on you. . freakin idiot.
yousufshakeel65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 20:19   #84
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!

Quote:
Look you freakin idiot, i dont post here often, but i check each and every post,.. that post was directed at Wild,.. I dont know wot's ur problem?!!!.. i never read your posts and I also think they are not worth replying to. u butt in everytime against each new member with ur troll shit?!!!.. this post was for wild,.. u dont have to butts in all the time., desperately looking for attention. Too bad this forum does not have an ignore option. But do me a favour, and dont read my posts, they are not for you. Lets just ignore each other. I dont wanna rack my brains on you. freakin idiot.
lekin mere dost, this forum does have an ignore option..atleast it did the last time i checked

achaa lagaa? LOL pls whoever involved here, ignore my interference

Signature
With a courage that was more than human he managed to leave a message for the entire world: "Do not submit to exploitation, of any kind; maintain a tenacious grip on veracity; better die with honour than live in shame".
crazymilangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 21:31   #85
bryan1202
Chileno De Corazon

Fav. Players: All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20

some people say Alexandre Pato would be the new Ricardo Izecson Dos Santos Leite aka Kaka but i dont think he'll be the new kaka i think he would be the new Ronaldo because he is a young talented striker and in the future he might be known as the new Ronaldo
bryan1202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 22:34   #86
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Look you freakin idiot, i dont post here often, but i check each and every post,.. that post was directed at Wild,.. I dont know wot's ur problem?!!!.. i never read your posts and I also think they are not worth replying to. u butt in everytime against each new member with ur troll shit?!!!.. this post was for wild,.. u dont have to butts in all the time., desperately looking for attention. Too bad this forum does not have an ignore option. But do me a favour, and dont read my posts, they are not for you. Lets just ignore each other. I dont wanna rack my brains on you. freakin idiot.
LOL... Another TROLLING BULLSHITTER

http://milanmania.com/forums/showthr...122#post369122

-- alleged seaon ticket holder, Milan resident + wannabe moderator of the 'Official AC Milan Forum'
-- BANNED from Big Soccer + MilanMania
-- started posting crap here after being banned @ MM - same MO, provocative rants, insults + OTs to piss off mods

I wouldn't be surprised if TROLL had trolled here before under another moniker, LOL.

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 23:45   #87
Fantomas
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*

-- alleged seaon ticket holder, Milan resident + wannabe moderator of the 'Official AC Milan Forum'
-- started posting crap here after being banned @ MM - same MO, provocative rants, insults + OTs to piss off mods

I wouldn't be surprised if TROLL had trolled here before under another moniker, LOL.

While the biggest ignorant idiot in this forum and maybe on the whole internet is you, but you are protected and are allowed to insult, assault, give nazi and racist comments on these boards. Yes we know that, now do humanity a favor and stop breathing. Thanks.

Passion for 9 = An advertisement for birth control.
Fantomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 23:46   #88
yousufshakeel65
Banned

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*

thank you for doing the research on me,.. i feel honoured, but u forgot to mention that i was banned and then reinstalled again and is now a very good friend of owner of MM forum (debs)..

i post crap eh, but still can post more sense than you.

u r like a bitch, an outcast. which keeps on barking all the time, but no one pays any attention, she keeps on barking at his master trying to get attention, hoping that the master would throw her a bone, but no the master doesn't want to throw her a bone, cause she is fat, fugly and more importantly ******ed.
Huh, some people are so desperate for my attention, even though I have vowed to ignore them for the next 10 years. I can only laugh at their desperation

Last edited by yousufshakeel65; 16-01-2007 at 23:49.
Old 16-01-2007, 23:51   #89
yousufshakeel65
Banned

hehehe, i read that link of passion again which refers to my now legendary post :P "England's new and old excues"... wasn't that post a marvy?
Old 17-01-2007, 00:12   #90
Dann
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino

Quote:
hehehe, i read that link of passion again which refers to my now legendary post :P "England's new and old excues"... wasn't that post a marvy?

you say your location is pakistan but on that other forum you were saying you go to every game, live in milan, a true milanista and say other people dont know what supporting milan is like unless they live in milan and that they are glory hunters, so wot does that make you a bullshiter if you ask me you probly support inter and on that other forum you are taking the piss out of english fans i'm english so fuck-off.
Dann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 07:07   #91
ARNOLD RIMMER
Second Technician

Fav. Players: Pippo, DeSciglio

And also you said there is no ignore feature in this forum. There is, so use it and we can all stop reading these pathetic arguments.

Signature

ARNOLD RIMMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 09:57   #92
menon_inc
§ I Still Believe §

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
U start talking about Arsenal transfers & rather than telling us about Milanís u jump 2 how many time Milan won the CL.
Irrelevant.

We r a bigger but they r better in exploring + trusting youngsters.
In order to build a team thats capable of winning the cl 6 times you must have a good team and 1 of the main reasons you build a good team is by making some quality signings that will help deliver the cl. Arsenal lack of europeen success shows how great their transfers have been.

Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------

Legends
menon_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 11:27   #93
ter
Rookie

Fav. Players: pato, ronaldhino, pippo

Quote:
thank you for doing the research on me,.. i feel honoured, but u forgot to mention that i was banned and then reinstalled again and is now a very good friend of owner of MM forum (debs)..

i post crap eh, but still can post more sense than you.

u r like a bitch, an outcast. which keeps on barking all the time, but no one pays any attention, she keeps on barking at his master trying to get attention, hoping that the master would throw her a bone, but no the master doesn't want to throw her a bone, cause she is fat, fugly and more importantly ******ed.
Huh, some people are so desperate for my attention, even though I have vowed to ignore them for the next 10 years. I can only laugh at their desperation
LEAVE IT OUT BOTH OF YE. THIS IS 2 DISCUSS TRANSFERS NOT BITCHING(NO OFFENCE INTENDED)
ter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 11:27   #94
ter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantomas
While the biggest ignorant idiot in this forum and maybe on the whole internet is you, but you are protected and are allowed to insult, assault, give nazi and racist comments on these boards. Yes we know that, now do humanity a favor and stop breathing. Thanks.

Passion for 9 = An advertisement for birth control.

LEAVE IT OUT BOTH OF YE. THIS IS 2 DISCUSS TRANSFERS NOT BITCHING(NO OFFENCE INTENDED)
Old 17-01-2007, 11:56   #95
Fantomas
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ter
Your caps lock is jammed, son.
Fantomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 12:44   #96
ter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantomas
Your caps lock is jammed, son.
i know was tryin 2 be dramatic ha ha
Old 17-01-2007, 13:37   #97
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by menon_inc
In order to build a team thats capable of winning the cl 6 times you must have a good team and 1 of the main reasons you build a good team is by making some quality signings that will help deliver the cl. Arsenal lack of europeen success shows how great their transfers have been.
Eda Menon ... complimenting Arsenal? What has the world come to
GreatKalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 14:01   #98
menon_inc
§ I Still Believe §

Quote:
Originally Posted by madtherchot
Eda Menon ... complimenting Arsenal? What has the world come to
ur preety slow in picking up sarcasms eh?

Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------

Legends
menon_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 14:33   #99
GreatKalu
I still believe!

^^ I guess its probably cause I dont look back far enough into the discussion ... I thought I had you Anyway, good to know the world hasn't changed MUCH.
GreatKalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 15:09   #100
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quote:
Originally Posted by menon_inc
Winning in Europe & having a successful transfer policy r two different issues.
Arsenal is twice better than us in discovering + trusting in young talents rather u like it or not.
And Ajax didnít win shit 4 years in Europe & still they r the best in producing + discovering youngsters.

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote