The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: Will Kaka belong to Berlusconi?
Yes 41 32.54%
No 28 22.22%
Already does 57 45.24%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15-09-2004, 20:50   #41
kakacalcio
Senior Team Member

Default kaka in armani

thanks besikaka

Last edited by kakacalcio; 15-09-2004 at 20:53.
kakacalcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2004, 13:53   #42
seanseedorf
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Kaka, Seedorf, Rui Costa, Ronaldo

what a pic!
that's very modelly
seanseedorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2004, 16:31   #43
Besi
§ TheSaint §

Fav. Players: Maldini , KakŠ

Kaka today extended the contrat till 2009 !

Signature
He is footballís Mohamed Ali Ė he floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee.
Besi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2004, 17:53   #44
kakacalcio
Senior Team Member

Default kaka in armani

anyone know how much he's getting paid now?

Old 16-09-2004, 18:19   #45
Besi
§ TheSaint §

Fav. Players: Maldini , KakŠ

He looks so nervous in last picture .. hehe

Signature
He is footballís Mohamed Ali Ė he floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee.
Besi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2004, 19:21   #46
Nata
Primavera Player

But..sexy!

Signature
Nata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2004, 21:12   #47
kakacalcio
Senior Team Member

Default kaka in armani

and in these,,,

she looks a cold bitch in this pic,,lol,,i like to think so anyway
Old 17-09-2004, 10:30   #48
seanseedorf
Primavera Player

his Gf is HOt! can't believe he got one.
i bet Kaka will be muscly in by next year.
Old 17-09-2004, 21:10   #49
kakacalcio
Senior Team Member

Default kaka in armani

lol,,cant believe he got one?,,huh?,,
we'll forgive him for this pic

Player to Watch: Kaka is the new "White Pele"
26 May 2004
by FIFAworldcup.com

"In Brazil, we have very good players in all positions, but I think the outstanding talent at the moment is Kaka. He is very skilful and already one of the best players in the world." If anybody knows what they are talking about, it is the king, Pele, especially when the subject is one of his compatriots. The facts speak for themselves in any case, as young Brazilian prodigy Ricardo Izecson Santos Leite, nicknamed Kaka by his brother, has established himself as the driving force and brains of the AC Milan side in a matter of weeks. Although barely twenty-two, his meteoric rise to prominence has propelled fellow countryman and megastar Rivaldo towards the exit door and relegated Portuguse legend Rui Costa to the bench.
A world champion in 2002 with Brazil despite only playing for a few minutes against Costa Rica (5-2), Kaka's stock has risen steadily since, with the result that he is now a vital cog in the latest Brazil side. "On the pitch, he always takes as many risks as possible, but he rarely gets caught out," acknowledges the Brazilian coach, Carlos Alberto Parreira. "With him and Adriano, the team shouldn't have any problems for quite a few years to come. They are young and gifted, so we're going to have a lot of fun," believes the evergreen Cafu, who, during his extended term of duty in the famous gold and green strip of the five-times world champions, has seen many a hot young prospect come and go.
Rai, the former SeleÁao and Sao Paulo captain, has always been the idol of Kaka, who was born in Brasilia but grew up in Sao Paulo. Indeed, there are some striking similarities between the pair, as just like Rai, Kaka fails to fit the Brazilian stereotype of the kid from the favela who first played the game in the street with a ball made from rags. Coming from a comfortable and cultured family, Kaka kept up his studies for as long as they were compatible with his profession. When his talent was inevitably recognised and he received his first financial rewards, he opted to fund his brother's enrolment at the best college in Sao Paulo rather than splash out on a flashy car.
Having miraculously survived a serious swimming pool accident in 2000, he has had to work relentlessly to get to the top, even if he does possess way-above-average natural ability. "At 15, he was small and tired quickly. I used to reassure his parents by saying, 'don't worry, he'll grow, the rest of you are all tall.' At 17, he was 1.80m but thin as a rake, but during 18 months of special work, he put on ten kilos of muscle and was then able to start fully expressing his talent on the field," recalls Turibio Leite de Barros Neto, Sao Paulo's physical trainer and coordinator of the centre for sports medicine at the University of Sao Paulo.
In spite of all the obstacles, Kaka was already mentally programmed to play for Milan. One of his closest friends, Juca Pacheco, still remembers the interminable Playstation sessions enjoyed by Kaka and Julio Baptista, the attacking midfielder currently with Seville. "Baptista liked to be Manchester United, while Kaka always chose AC Milan. It was the only club he thought about and, in the end, he has conquered it," Pacheco reminisces.
As a matter of fact, Kaka was not originally due in Italy until July 2004, but when scouts from Chelsea began sniffing around the phenomenon, former Brazilian international Leonardo, now a Milan executive, convinced Kaka not to drag his heels in Brazil and to have an early crack at the Calcio. With any doubts allayed by a contract worth 8.5 million euros over five years, Kaka set out on his quest to win over the club of his dreams, and in less than one season, he already has the San Siro in his pocket.
Zico: "Brazil's finest discovery"
"He's a well-balanced, laid-back young man, who is not prone to either over-excitement or depression," explains his coach Carlo Ancelotti with evident admiration. He is mentally very strong and already very mature beyond his years. I don't think there's much risk of him getting bigheaded. He is a great champion." He actually finished his first season with an average mark of 7.69 per game, ahead of Golden Ball winner, Pavel Nedved, with 7,30. By way of a yardstick, other great playmakers of world football recorded considerably lower ratings during their debut seasons, such as Maradona (6.93), Falcao (6.79), Zico (6.74), Michel Platini (6.48) and Socrates (5.83).
Holland and Manchester United striker Ruud Van Nistelrooy is one of the many admirers of this young man who "seems to play the game for fun and be a free spirit who never gives things a second thought."
At this moment, Kaka has the world at his feet. With his national team, as with Milan, he has the unequivocal support of his teammates. Undeniably, at the age of 22, he still has a great deal to learn, but in the words of Zico: "with the character he shows on and off the pitch, Kaka reminds me of Socrates. He is without a doubt Brazil's finest discovery".
For Wanderley Luxemburgo, the former Cruzeiro coach who has closely followed the career of the young sensation, Kaka "has the technique of a Brazilian and the physical qualities of a European. He is the standard-bearer of the modern game." High praise indeed!
Old 18-09-2004, 09:25   #50
seanseedorf
Primavera Player

he's too young to be a superstar
Old 18-09-2004, 13:13   #51
kakacalcio
Senior Team Member

Default kaka in armani

hes 22,,i think its inevitable he will be,hes got everything.
Old 19-09-2004, 10:09   #52
seanseedorf
Primavera Player

hik.. makes me envy.
Old 19-09-2004, 13:31   #53
kakacalcio
Senior Team Member

Default kaka in armani

awe,,,but your not the only one,,,lol

UEFA INTERVIEW
It has been a sensational first season in Europe for Brazilian midfield player KakŠ. Still just 21 years old, the former S„o Paulo FC player has been one of Serie A's brightest stars since moving to the San Siro last summer, and is already in line for a league and UEFA Champions League double with AC Milan.
Platini comparisons
Playing in a free role behind the strikers, the youngster began the season expecting to be loaned to a Serie B side to gain experience. However, he quickly became a regular in all competitions and has already been compared to French legend Michel Platini.
Similar style
"I'm flattered by the comparison," he said. "To be compared with Platini is a very big responsibility but I don't see myself on the same level yet. Platini made a great contribution to football history - I'm just starting out. I suppose we have a similar style of playing but I have a lot to do still."
Big ambitions
With all the praise heaped upon him in his early months at the club, it has been a real struggle for KakŠ to keep his feet firmly on the ground. And while he remains self-effacing in person, his ambitions for his first season in Italy are anything but modest.
Double dream
"I have achieved many big ambitions in my life thanks to God and I expect to achieve a lot more, but now my dream is to finish the season as a champion at Milan," he said. "I hope to win both the Italian championship and the Champions League."
European inspiration
Certainly, KakŠ is going about his work the right way. A fearsome presence for Carlo Ancelotti's side in Serie A, he has been scoring goals regularly and beguiling opposition defences with his skills in Europe. The Champions League has certainly fired the Brazilian's imagination since he arrived.
Keen viewer
"In Brazil I always followed the Champions League," he said. "I watched the Italian and Spanish championships too, but the Champions League had that world-wide audience. It's a dream to be playing in it. There are big expectations of Milan as we won last year and I hope we can win it again this season."
Coach's confidence
Ancelotti's faith in him has given KakŠ the confidence to play his own game. "As soon as I arrived, a player known in Brazil and not known in Europe, the coach gave me the opportunity to play and I took that opportunity," he said. "He has trusted me and helped me so I care about him and he will always be special to me."
Leonardo intervention
KakŠ was set to move to Chelsea FC last summer until another S„o Paulo old boy, Milan director Leonardo, intervened. Having played alongside Leandro for six months in Brazil, the youngster had been indoctrinated with the club's ethos. Once he knew Milan were interested, there was no doubt where KakŠ would end up.
Milan ethos
"Leonardo always said that Milan was a great team," he said. "He always talked about the way Milan worked and everything they achieved, so I knew that Milan was a great European club. When I found out Milan were interested in me I had a growing will to come to Milan. I'm very happy to be here today."
'World's best'
A few months back, Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani said: "KakŠ has what it takes to be the world's best player. We cannot hold him back." Evidently, Milan are more than happy to have him, too.
Old 19-09-2004, 15:10   #54
seanseedorf
Primavera Player

one day, i would be like him...
Old 19-09-2004, 17:41   #55
The Persian
Rookie

Does anybody have the commercial that Kaka did with Ronaldo for a drink called Guarana?
The Persian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2004, 21:31   #56
kakacalcio
Senior Team Member

Default kaka in armani

no i dont but heres a couple of pics,,,

take a closer look at this pic

my god!,,,boots over his trousers!!!

heres another pic of kaka's brother digao

Last edited by kakacalcio; 30-09-2004 at 20:51.
Old 01-10-2004, 17:54   #57
Claudia
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti

Kaka on GQ magazine of october

Last edited by *Shevina*; 02-10-2004 at 17:03.
Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 20:06   #58
kakacalcio
Senior Team Member

Default kaka in armani

i cant see it.
Old 02-10-2004, 12:36   #59
seanseedorf
Primavera Player

do u have more pics of Diego?
Old 02-10-2004, 13:45   #60
kakacalcio
Senior Team Member

Default kaka in armani

you mean digao
can anyone post pics from GQ when they can i saw cover pic,and if anyone can translate article in it too
another kaka armani pic
a GQ pic

Last edited by kakacalcio; 03-10-2004 at 21:27.