The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Old 05-04-2007, 21:39   #1
zale
Banned

Default All About Music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sgycukafqQ

Linkin Park are back.the song is KICK ASS!!!!!

ENJOY

Last edited by zale; 05-04-2007 at 21:50.
zale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 23:07   #2
YUGOSLAV
Josip Broz TITO

Fav. Players: Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta

Nice song.

Signature
On Sunday 25th January 2004, 24 year old Hungarian striker Miklós Fehér died on the pitch.
His smile, moments before he collapsed, will haunt me forever.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4632546396732254867&q=feher
YUGOSLAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 17:11   #3
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

I just realized we don't really have a music thread aside from the "what song are you listening to" one.

Therefore, we'll turn this into the official music thread.

Signature
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 18:32   #4
NobodyCares
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini , Rui Costa , Nesta

LP is great.
Forza LP!!

Signature
NobodyCares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 19:12   #5
zale
Banned

glad you guys like it ..can`t wait for the cd
Old 06-04-2007, 22:31   #6
gahanthegod
violator

Fav. Players: Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.

Depeche Mode.. A truly legendary group whose songs are rocking the charts for more than 25 years. My all time favourite band. Obsessed with them.

"A strange pop group, a dark rock group, a concealed metal band, a disordered disco experience, an experimental ambient group, a menacing dance group, a spiritualised hip hop adventure, an iconic moody electronic outfit from somewhere in the past near the coast of England, a legendary deep pop group from somewhere in the future off the edge of saturn, a group whose songs coat the imagination with dread and danger and desperation, with nearness and absence, a group whose songs fire the imagination with hope against hope and the exact opposite."

Signature

"...a legendary deep pop group from somewhere in the future off the edge of saturn, a group whose songs coat the imagination with dread and danger and desperation, with nearness and absence, a group whose songs fire the imagination with hope against hope and the exact opposite."
gahanthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 22:47   #7
zale
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snn
Depeche Mode.. A truly legendary group whose songs are rocking the charts for more than 25 years. My all time favourite band. Obsessed with them.

"A strange pop group, a dark rock group, a concealed metal band, a disordered disco experience, an experimental ambient group, a menacing dance group, a spiritualised hip hop adventure, an iconic moody electronic outfit from somewhere in the past near the coast of England, a legendary deep pop group from somewhere in the future off the edge of saturn, a group whose songs coat the imagination with dread and danger and desperation, with nearness and absence, a group whose songs fire the imagination with hope against hope and the exact opposite."

Can u give me a example of a " spiritualised hip hop adventure"?

My english is bad ,so maybe im not reading that right,but thoes guys sing hip hop? ..wtf???
Old 06-04-2007, 23:29   #8
gahanthegod
violator

^^ That was just a refer to their unidentified and assorted music style.

Signature

"...a legendary deep pop group from somewhere in the future off the edge of saturn, a group whose songs coat the imagination with dread and danger and desperation, with nearness and absence, a group whose songs fire the imagination with hope against hope and the exact opposite."
Old 06-04-2007, 23:36   #9
MaGasTeR
Pride of Yorkshire

Fav. Players: Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG8eQBSp9Ao

alltime top10 for sure.

Signature
After all that you really do have to ask yourself if it was all worth it... course it fucking was!
MaGasTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 00:19   #10
DugiNesta
the epic #3

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi

The band I like more It's Slipknot, one of the best bands that perform live, My fav member of them is Joey, the faster drummer in world. I also like Metallica, Stratovarius An amazing band from Finland, you must listen to them, Cradle of filth, an english death metal band, I like Dani Filth. Children of Bodom they make the best covers, you should listen to ONE Metallica cover And opps I did it again Britney cover, actually they sing it better than her. And you should hear the guitar solos of Alexi Laiho

Here some videos of my fav bands

Slipknot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwFwIi8yt9I

Metallica http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmDoW5zRYAY

Stratovarius http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc_rqP4XhCw

Cradle of Filth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAwxSG2OR1c

Children of Bodom http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEvylC6O1pk

Signature
DugiNesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 07:53   #11
Pipa
Rotten Apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by snn

Personal Jesus rocks ...
Pipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 09:27   #12
ORez
The Red & Black Army

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta

Depeche Mode is awesome. Listen to Poets of the Fall, a relatively new Finnish band, sings in English. Listen to their '4U', 'Lift' and 'Carnival of Rust'. Good band.

Signature
We keep signing players who are hardly making an impact in their own leagues...! And sell those that do good here.

We need to sign forwards from Spain, Midfielders from France and develop our own defenders.
ORez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 14:12   #13
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!

i wish i was a punkrocker with flowers in my hair

Signature
With a courage that was more than human he managed to leave a message for the entire world: "Do not submit to exploitation, of any kind; maintain a tenacious grip on veracity; better die with honour than live in shame".
crazymilangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 14:35   #14
radioactivenerd
Gol de Pablitooooo

Fav. Players: Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORez
Depeche Mode is awesome. Listen to Poets of the Fall, a relatively new Finnish band, sings in English. Listen to their '4U', 'Lift' and 'Carnival of Rust'. Good band.
how bout pirating some of their music and posting it on here

Signature

Save Us

radioactivenerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 16:55   #15
NobodyCares
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini , Rui Costa , Nesta

Music cant get better than Jimi Hendrix
AXES BOLD AS LOVE!!!

Signature
NobodyCares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 19:29   #16
Marcus
Costacurta Groupie

Fav. Players: Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by snn

Can't agree more, like you said a truly legendary group. The top 25 most played songs on my iPod are mainly depeche mode songs, though they're not my favorite band. Definitely a great "headphone" group, their music truly drives you.

However if i should choose one group and one group only, it would be Queen. The perfect definition of Classic Rock, with a great variety of styles in it, ranging from metal to disco, all backed up with the greatest vocal of all times - Freddie Mercury.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 19:43   #17
go.shevchenko

I must say, Queen is pretty good

Forza Queen!!!

Forza Sheva!!!
Old 08-04-2007, 21:30   #18
ORez
The Red & Black Army

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by radioactivenerd
how bout pirating some of their music and posting it on here
Not before death, I know my limitations. BTW, search a torrent! Tonnes out there. 2 minutes download man, u r in ameeriiikaa :>

Signature
We keep signing players who are hardly making an impact in their own leagues...! And sell those that do good here.

We need to sign forwards from Spain, Midfielders from France and develop our own defenders.
ORez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 15:54   #19
gahanthegod
violator

^^ Simply searching over the YouTube would be enough.

Signature

Old 09-04-2007, 19:33   #20
Marcus
Costacurta Groupie

Fav. Players: Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ

snn, like the violator status you got, never would have guessed you are a depeche mode fan
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote