The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-04-2007, 11:00   #41
GreatKalu
I still believe!
 
GreatKalu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Cluj-Napoca, RO
Default

Not really a huge rock fan aside from the obvious ... Led, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, Deep Purple + some other songs here and there like Hotel California, Nothing Else Matters, quite a few Red Hot Chili Peppers tracks, + some others. Also had a phase where I was a huge (still am but not as much) Prodigy + Nine Inch Nails fan ... loved Fragile + Fat Of The Land.

For now, Let's give it up for the King of NY ... clear skies, sunshine aplenty after months, hence, having a few beers. Tend to listen to him when I have a couple or more ...

One of my favorite movie scenes with a favorite song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvUxo...elated&search=

And another

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilYr9wwd-bk

Edit: even it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcnGmVFvhKA&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYdNddVQU9o&NR=1

And here's one of my top five songs ... don't mind the crappy drifters at the start, there's 50 Cent vid with some hot numbers in it

http://youtube.com/watch?v=f-Vq2te9s7Y

Man, ama lovin dis Gangsta Shit ... anyone wanna fuck wit me today ??

Last edited by GreatKalu; 13-04-2007 at 12:28.
GreatKalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2007, 22:47   #42
teis
Alice in Chains
 
teis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: belgium
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by madtherchot
Not really a huge rock fan aside from the obvious ... Led, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, Deep Purple + some other songs here and there like Hotel California, Nothing Else Matters, quite a few Red Hot Chili Peppers tracks, + some others. Also had a phase where I was a huge (still am but not as much) Prodigy + Nine Inch Nails fan ... loved Fragile + Fat Of The Land.

For now, Let's give it up for the King of NY ... clear skies, sunshine aplenty after months, hence, having a few beers. Tend to listen to him when I have a couple or more ...

One of my favorite movie scenes with a favorite song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvUxo...elated&search=

And another

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilYr9wwd-bk

Edit: even it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcnGmVFvhKA&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYdNddVQU9o&NR=1

And here's one of my top five songs ... don't mind the crappy drifters at the start, there's 50 Cent vid with some hot numbers in it

http://youtube.com/watch?v=f-Vq2te9s7Y

Man, ama lovin dis Gangsta Shit ... anyone wanna fuck wit me today ??
You can't call that 'Gangsta shit' stuff music. And 50 Cent? What's he doing in this topic? It's about music. I don't go posting about The Flinstones in a topic about Milan
teis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2007, 00:30   #43
DugiNesta
the epic #3
 
DugiNesta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Kosova
Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by teis
You can't call that 'Gangsta shit' stuff music. And 50 Cent? What's he doing in this topic? It's about music. I don't go posting about The Flinstones in a topic about Milan
Great post


Signature
DugiNesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2007, 00:47   #44
vani_pirlo_21
AC Milan Legend
 
vani_pirlo_21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: LUK
Fav. Players: All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Default

Not everyone likes the same things as you do... if it were so the world would be really boring and monotonous
it's music, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not music
respect other people's opinion and tastes


Signature

Thanks Hanna!
vani_pirlo_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2007, 04:09   #45
Milanista10
FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
 
Milanista10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: STL, Montreal
Fav. Players: Maldini, Baresi
Default

Appetite for destruction was the best album I've heard. First time I heard i i listened to it 3 or 4 times consecutively. The again I haven't listened to every band eve, so this is purely a biased opinion, but it was a great album nonetheless.


Signature

Massimo Oddo: winner of the 2007 Rocky Marciano award for Abruzzese athlete of the year
Milanista10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2007, 05:55   #46
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!
 
acerвιc wιт's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Default

Maroon 5 are finally back

Makes me wonder: 'I still don't have the reason, and you don't have the time, and it really makes me wonder if I ever gave a fuck about you'

Check it out

ps. RHCP fuckin' rule =)


Signature

"You cannot buy football, you construct it." - Arrigo Sacchi.
acerвιc wιт is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2007, 08:57   #47
Besfort
AC Milan Icon
 
Besfort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista10
Appetite for destruction was the best album I've heard
By Guns n Roses.. the best hard Rock band ever !!!

by the way... this is a Heavy Metall band From Kosovo. Great song, great music.

Enjoy


Signature

Last edited by Besfort; 14-04-2007 at 09:02.
Besfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2007, 12:38   #48
teis
Alice in Chains
 
teis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: belgium
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vani_pirlo_21
Not everyone likes the same things as you do... if it were so the world would be really boring and monotonous
it's music, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not music
respect other people's opinion and tastes
Ok, but techno is not music and that 'gansta' shit is just plain stupid. 99% of their fans like them because they run around pointing guns at eachother. I don't consider that music
teis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2007, 12:50   #49
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon
 
Passion for *9*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by teis
Ok, but techno is not music and that 'gansta' shit is just plain stupid. 99% of their fans like them because they run around pointing guns at eachother. I don't consider that music
Well.. you could also say heavy metal is dumb. Esp. in its more extreme forms... where vocalists grunt rather than sing + people burn churches + sacrifice chickens + prolly virgins too

To each their own.


Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2007, 13:15   #50
Marietta_22
Rookie
 
Marietta_22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Croatia
Fav. Players: KAKA', Van Persie, Fabregas, Wallcot, Gourcuff, Simic, X. Alonso...
Default

Maroon 5.... I love them!!

Last edited by Marietta_22; 14-04-2007 at 13:18.
Marietta_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2007, 13:20   #51
GreatKalu
I still believe!
 
GreatKalu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Cluj-Napoca, RO
Default

Alright, I don't listen to music ... so did the millions who made + continue to make each of Biggie's two albums multi platinum

Tough Luck ...

Your recipe darling ... is so tasty
GreatKalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2007, 13:30   #52
Faяouk
Banned
 
Faяouk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Fav. Players: Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Default

My favorite type of Music is rock, but it doesn't mean that I don't listen to anything else ... there are some great songs which aren't rock songs that I like.

My favorite band of all time is Guns 'N' Roses, and favorite band currently is Nickelback ... I like others too like:

- Metallica
- Bon Jovi
- Linkin Park
- Three Days Grace
- Story of the Year
- Breaking Benjamin
- Bullet for my Valentine
- Anastacia
- Avril Lavigne
- Evanesence

and many many others ...
Faяouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2007, 15:11   #53
teis
Alice in Chains
 
teis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: belgium
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
Well.. you could also say heavy metal is dumb. Esp. in its more extreme forms... where vocalists grunt rather than sing + people burn churches + sacrifice chickens + prolly virgins too

To each their own.
I don't disagree. But there is good heavy metal. And I have never heard good techno nor anything good 'gangsta' style.

And about burning chursches and sacrificing animals, that is just plain dumb
teis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2007, 22:13   #54
Axl
National Team Player
 
Axl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: London
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista10
Appetite for destruction was the best album I've heard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faяouk
My favorite band of all time is Guns 'N' Roses
Damn right!!

They are my favorite all time band as well. I cant wait for Chinese Democracy to finally come out! From more ''contemporary'' bands i really like Placebo. I've watched them live a few times and they sound even better than they do on the records(it may sound as if i'm exaggerating, but Molko's voice is out of this world!)


Signature
"Winning isn't everything but wanting to win is.."

Last edited by Axl; 14-04-2007 at 22:18.
Axl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2007, 22:39   #55
Jasper
Maldini tier
 
Jasper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axl
Damn right!!

They are my favorite all time band as well. I cant wait for Chinese Democracy to finally come out!
You can wait a lifetime for that. Can't you realize that Velvet Revolver is the sh!t now. They were supposed to make a new album too and before Axl can get his sh!t together.


Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2007, 23:01   #56
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon
 
Passion for *9*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Default

^^^ LOL... was just listening to GnR's 'Madagascar'... but I really think Axl is embarrassing to watch with his facelift + fake hair + failing voice + ALL THAT.


Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2007, 23:14   #57
Axl
National Team Player
 
Axl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: London
Default

Axl was and(according to some) could still be a great frontman. Yeah, he looks like a weirdo now, but i dont really judge musicians by their appearance

@Jasper: Velvet Revolver is a good band, i agree. As far as Chinese Democracy is concerned, it will come out eventually since all the recording and stuff is finished. Obviously i wouldnt treat it as a gnr album, but im still a fan of Axl(and Izzy and Slash and Duff)


Signature
"Winning isn't everything but wanting to win is.."

Last edited by Axl; 14-04-2007 at 23:33.
Axl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2007, 05:52   #58
vani_pirlo_21
AC Milan Legend
 
vani_pirlo_21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: LUK
Fav. Players: All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Default

The Beatles!



Call me old fashioned, but these guys are amazing!
A Day In The Life
Help!
Yesterday
Yellow Submarine
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Penny Lane
Eleanor Rigby
Strawberry Fields Forever
Let It Be
I'm Only Sleeping
Get Back
Norwegian Wood
All You Need Is Love... I could go on forever


Signature

Thanks Hanna!
vani_pirlo_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2007, 09:34   #59
Jasper
Maldini tier
 
Jasper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axl

l(and Izzy and Slash and Duff)
They all at VR now? Damn VR really rocks in a old-fashoined way. Axl is just wannabe Ali G these days


Chinese Democracy has been finished for ages too. It's just so sh!t and Axl knows he can't put out such an album so he postpones it forever.


Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2007, 10:55   #60
red&black_fever
Dreamer
 
red&black_fever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
Well.. you could also say heavy metal is dumb. Esp. in its more extreme forms... where vocalists grunt rather than sing + people burn churches + sacrifice chickens + prolly virgins too

To each their own.
but then you'd be classed - and rightly so - a fucking ignorant person .
Which is the exact reason you made that post, but just thought I'd point it out

Anyone into any psytrance here?

I dig it a lot...
red&black_fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:36.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.