The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

View Poll Results: Should we have a post of the day thread?
Yes, it would add a filter to get in this thread 5 20.83%
No, it's too similar to this one 2 8.33%
Don't care 5 20.83%
I accidentaly clicked this option while having solo-sex 4 16.67%
Whoever made the poll is an idiot. 8 33.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18-12-2007, 01:16   #81
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

That's the only post that has actually been able to make me cry. It's just so well written and it really shows the emotional moments that many of us felt while watching that particular moment. Gaizka another for you.
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2007, 09:23   #82
Kyara
¤ Il Poeta ¤

Fav. Players: MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakŕ

Kyara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2008, 21:46   #83
Besfort
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuzimoto
Dear management!
Not always i got the chance to watch the Coppa game.Today i've had one.
I consider myself as a huge and very optimistic fan of Milan and even in the hardest time,the most bitter times i've always supported Milan and cheered them as if they were a winning only team.
After that marvelous performance with Napoli i saw the perfect team with a perfect ambitions and spirit.
It is so important to us,fans to see our team this way-to many of us it is a natural engine for a life achievements.
What i saw today in the game with Catania was a pure cowardice from our head coach-pure weakness and unwillingness to get some of our key players injured.I believe that the main target of our management is to reach the Champions League every year at any coast,even if it takes to loose the national pride and honor.In the last 30 years we have won only one Coppa Italia-this is embarassing and shame.
I saw Roma battling today with Totti and Mancini,i saw Juventus fighting with their teeth last night and both of them won with some great honor and dignity.What in the world makes you think that we should not pay our hearts to such games?It brings less profit???
I saw today a team of angry,unfocused players,who seem to play like a group of veterans,looking like doing the favor,proving their salaries.Cafu as a striker?Gourcouff with his brilliant shots?Gila with his sad-always-face and simple mistakes?
I believe Carlo Ancelotti was suppose to play with almost the same squad as with Napoli,to make the same squad play even better together,getting stronger and more dangerous.And then in the end of the game,when it's done-let other players to fit in and feel the pitch,even though it is very sensitive to most of them,as they are not a regular players.
I believe that our mangement is very attached to the fact,that they should make their regular profits out of higher competitions,such as Champions League(it's no secret to anyone,that behind that beautifull mask of European Glory-a huge ammount of money stands and growing).
Maybe our management has forgot that Coppa Italia had become a bigger and more interesting competiotion,where every team fight as if it was a very important one.
As i was writing this letter,it was still the 90th minute of the game and i hoped like a little child,that when i finish this,i'd just erase all what i have said and keep it like this.But not.It was a poor performance,which showed that one day,when we'll need our bench to be strong,we'll be shaking our nerve systems and will be affraid,that there's no real back up.
Truly hope,that something will change really quick,cos' the fact that Pato is here and Ronaldo is fit doesn't make us be sure of anything.

Nice one Kuzi.

http://www.forum.acmilan-online.com/...48&postcount=1

Signature
Besfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2008, 23:01   #84
Quinni 17
Gold Tie Hero

Fav. Players: Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.

Im not mentioned at all in this thread thought I'd just drop on by lol
Quinni 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 15:51   #85
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Another Gaizka classic from this thread:http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=9722
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaizka22
Carlo Ancelotti last game for Milan

Not much is known about Ancelotti’s playing day. He didn’t score a lot of goals, his most memorable goal probably that 35 yard rocket that almost break the hand of Paco Buyo when Milan trashed Real Madrid 5-0 on April 19, 1989 during the second leg of the Champions Cup game. Aside from that wonderful goal, the man nicknamed the Terminator for his ability to terminate all attack was content to calmly guarded the midfield and his steady game allowed Rijkaard to venture forward.

Coming to Milan from Rome in season 87/88, Carletto won every major club cup trophies with Milan. In 91/92 season, the arrival of young Demetrio Albertini made the 33 years old realized that he will no longer be part of Fabio Cappelo plan. But he still had a last trick up on his sleeve and he intended to go on a high note.

The day was May 17 1992 and Milan played vs Verona in the 33rd game of the league. Having already secured their 12th scudetto a week before after a 1-1 draw vs Napoli at the Sao Paolo stadium, the tifosi were ready to celebrate their unbeaten season. Banners, flags and posters were all paraded and the stadium was a spectacular red and black show.

Milan started with Rossi, Tasotti, Maldini, Costacurta, Albertini, Donadoni, Rijkaard, Gullit, Massaro and Van Basten. It didn’t take them long to start the party that the full capacity San Siro was expecting. Van Basten was fouled and after his customary one jump and 3 steps penalty-taking ritual; he converted his 11th penalty of the season in the 18th minute. It was his 23rd goal of the season (he would score 2 more in the last game away vs Foggia which Milan won 8-2 after falling 2-1 behind at half time and ended up as the season’s top scorer). The 1-0 score lasted until the first half was over.

Marco Simone came for Albertini at half time and Gullit soon doubled the lead in the 48th minute with a left-footed shot just inside the penalty box as Milan continued to dominate the game. Then Carletto’s moment came when Capello took Gullit out in the 68th minute. Wearing no 14, it didn’t take him long to change the game. Verona defense failed to clear a corner from the right side and the ball wildly bounced outside the box only for Ancelotti to lashed a thundering right foot shot that rolled on the ground and passed Gregori the Verona keeper in the 76th minute. 3-0 for Milan.

As if confirming that the day will be his, Ancelotti got more fired up. 1 minute after the restart, Stojkovic misjudged a pass and Ancelotti stole the ball from his feet and started dribbling to the box. He had Simone to his left but he continued his drive and delivered a precision shot that nested on the right side of the goal. 4-0 for Milan.

Ancelotti was mobbed by his team mate. Baresi, Donadoni and Rijkaard was still group hugging him when the captain said something which reduced them to a hearty laughter. For me, this 3 seconds scene summed up Milan in the 91/92 season: they were having fun, playing beautifully and winning games.

As the ref blew the final whistle, the fans descended for peaceful pitch invasion. Van Basten was forced to relinguish his jersey, Albertini was mobbed, Baresi had his captain’s arm band stripped from his arm. At the end of the afternoon after the pitch was cleared; Ancelotti was hoisted and carried in his team mates shoulders as they parared him around the pitch to the crescendo of applause inside the stadium. Another Milan hero is making his last curtain call.
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2008, 14:32   #86
Andromeda
^AC.Milan Girl^

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by radioactivenerd
oh my god. I just woke up early to catch a flight out for work, and i am absolutely gutted at this news.
I really really hope that this does not mean his career is over. Its going to be a 8-9 month recovery period, and if there is one club out there that can make this work, its Milan.

I might sound a little foolish here, but i would love for Milan to extend his contract by a year. Sometimes, the things that annoy me about MIlan makes me love this club even more - their neverending trust in players, and i would love for us to show him this act of class at this moment in his career.

12 months of rehab, and even if we get the real Ronaldo back for 1 year, its worth it.

I'm not going to believe that his career is over until i see something more believable. goal.com's article is nothing but a deduction. We've seen him fight, weve seen him survive. A contract extension might be just what he needs to work through this injury.
I might be hoping against a brick wall, but im still hoping.
this post will remains me for not lose the hope to wait Ronaldo. come back soon Ronnie !! good post there radioactivenerd

the link : http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...page=185&pp=20

Signature
Life Goes On
Andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2008, 18:05   #87
radioactivenerd
Gol de Pablitooooo

Fav. Players: Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromeda
this post will remains me for not lose the hope to wait Ronaldo. come back soon Ronnie !! good post there radioactivenerd

the link : http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...page=185&pp=20
wow ty andro!! it feels good to make my debut in here

Signature

Save Us

radioactivenerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2008, 22:44   #88
Rahja
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Crespo, Pirlo, Nesta, Shevchenko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemer
We lost today because Dildil has recovered.
best post ever

Signature

Inter, lo Scudetto? Mettilo nel culo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rahja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2008, 22:55   #89
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Think I'll return the favor:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahja
Great, and what will the next thread be like?

"I have good news, Dildil went to the toilet" ?
Classic.
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2008, 05:44   #90
Lilly
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Pirlo, Nesta, Rino, Pippo, Fabregas, Van Persie, Buffon, Ambrosini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan10
All I know is that every player you bashed contributed in some way to Milan winning the Champion's League and other trophies. Ancelotti (******loti as you "cleverly" refer to him as) has led the team to 2 CLs, the Scudetto, Italian domestic cups, the Club World Cup, and more... To nickname him ******loti basically shows how classless and disrespectful you are.

You bash the players and coach that have given you everything in the last 5 years as a Milan fan. Every fan in the world would trade their last 5 years for Milan's. Think about what we have done in the last 5 years, or is that too much to do when you like to be so negative? Milan is going through a tough time right now, but I don't think that the players or the coach are at fault. The management is at fault for not spending the necessary money to keep the club youthful and determined. The fact of the matter is that most of Milan's important players are over 30, which isn't necessarily a recipe for success. The blame for Milan's current woes belongs to the management, but I think they will fix the problem, because Berlusconi has delivered time and time again for Milan in the past. I think his eyes are being opened by what has transpired in the last month, or at least I hope so.

I love Milan because I believe it is the classiest organization in all of sports. I've never seen a club or team anywhere in the world as dedicated to its players than Milan. It's easy for players to be dedicated to a team, but when a team is dedicated to its players, well that is something special. I read stories about how close Milan's players are to one another, stories from the Milanello, I can't help but be proud that I support such a wonderful team. I've watched teams like Real Madrid and Chelsea spend hundreds of millions this decade and yet not come close to what Milan has accomplished in just 5 years with our "shitty coach and players."

Is Milan struggling? Of course, everyone can see that and no one needs you to explain that to us. Is it time for Ancelotti to move on? Possibly, but I'm not going to insult a man who has brought sensational results to Milan. Are our players struggling? Of course again, anyone can see that, but let me say this: I will not insult the reigning World Player of the Year who helped bring us a Champion's League trophy last year as you do... I will not insult one of the greatest Italian goal scorers of all time who scored both of our goals in the CL final as you do... I will not insult a player who has played an extraordinary amount of games for Milan and Italy since the World Cup in 2006, a player who was instrumental in both Italy's success in the World Cup, and Milan's run to the CL...

All I can think to ask is, how spoiled have you become? Do you expect Milan to dominate from now until the end of time? What Milan has done in the last 5 years, and moreover in the last 20 years we've been the best team in Europe 5 times! Is it really necessary to turn on everyone after 1 year of disappointment? I recognize Milan's struggle, but I'm not going to insult the players and coach that brought me such great joys less than a year ago, and I think such a classy organization deserves a little class from its fans.
Amazing post. Explains exactly how I feel.
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2008, 11:15   #91
Armin__m
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: >>rossoneri<<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly
Amazing post. Explains exactly how I feel.
i was just about to post it here too..

really great post..
Armin__m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2008, 19:58   #92
WILL2K
Magical Milan

Fav. Players: Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou . All Milan players are my fav .players..;-)

Great Post Milan10 . That's exactly how i feel .

Signature

" I wasn't born Ronaldinho, but thanks to strong will I managed to touch the sky ... ".
Filippo Inzaghi
WILL2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2008, 20:14   #93
Rosanna03
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: MALDINI, Pirlo

Great post Milan10

It really brought tears to my eyes.

Signature

My son Fabio
Rosanna03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2008, 12:24   #94
rreze_milan
OURS!!!

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Pato, Becks...

ooooww:S
good post Milan10
rreze_milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2008, 19:49   #95
Centre
AC Milan Legend

Milan10

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
AC MILAN. we big dick. deal with it.
Centre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 05:49   #96
ezekiel2517
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: I lost the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy_69
Let me welcome a fan of the most honest club in the world. The club that staged calciopoli thanks to telephone interceptions fabricated by Tronchetti, member of the board of directors of Inter and head of Telecom Italia. On orders directly from Moratti.

Let me welcome the winner of three scudetti, one after the other :

1) the scudetto di paperone, won in court with Juventus and Milan declassified by said interceptations.

2) the scudetto di cartone, won with all opponents heavily punished by point penalties or send to Serie B, also as a result from the Tronchetti-Moratti-Palazzi aka the new triade setup.

3) the scudetto del arbitrone, handed by the referees to the most honest club of all, giving our neramerdi at least 12 points in worth of offside goals, fake penalties and other nice matchwinning stuff.

Yeah, Inter really rules, god bless moratti and his bunch of scum. May they die in a fire and their loser fans with them.
ezekiel2517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 11:37   #97
David-Regal
Maldini groupie

Fav. Players: PAOLO MALDINI, Alexandre Pato, and all Milan players; Luque, C. Ronaldo, Grosso

Quote:
Originally Posted by chely
from ch 4
quotes of the week

"The Milan derby is like a Champions League Final."
Inter chief Massimo Moratti - how would he know?

lol
A nice one
David-Regal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2008, 02:46   #98
Jivara
Forza Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
Nothing is impossible so we might just qualify.
I just fear the stupidity triad using our qualification 2 delay the revolution yet another year & am fed up with Milan playing the most boring football 4 many years now.

The team should always make the league his priority unless they r a weak team.
I will b very sad if we dont play in CL mainly coz we will lose money & that will surely affect our team in a bad way but if this is what it take 2 make the stupidity triad wake up + concentrate on the league like they should then so b it.

A smart person will always work on his weaknesses rather than bragging about his strength.
Milan were always good in CL & they spent years bragging about it rather than building on it + try 2 fix our obvious weaknesses in the league.
Huge mistake that came biting us in the ass & nothing can erase this shameful season.

SerieA should always b our priority & CL will come sooner or latter.
Lets get it next year & Milan will always b in my heart.
best post written by wild, its not really golden, but ill put it here so as to encourage him to write more like this and less of ******loti and kill pirlo posts

ila al amam ya batta
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2008, 16:43   #99
rreze_milan
OURS!!!

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Pato, Becks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUANES
To my Heart:

Today, somebody called me to my cell phone and told me "what do you feel now that your milan is not going to champions league! it's over! it's over..kaká will go and your team will be ashamed to play in uefa cup!"

i got a deep breath and then i told him...n"othing its over...i still have faith...im a born catholic and i will have faith no matter what happens. Yes i know this things dont go 2gether but i am proud for all the moments this group has given me all this years".

now i realize that we might be in the downward spiral, but despite of that i still have that little light and piece of light that have brought me countless smiles. I dont know how long it will last , but i still believe in you.

Seasons ago, when we were out due to the calciopoli scandal, i wrote to you before...God listened to me and a miracle came up and you were in the champions league and we won it together. I could not believe that after all the troubles you passed for and me me passed by, you were still by my side.

Its true, you dont know who i am, you dont know that i exist, but that's the way things should be. Everybody says me always...dont expect the best because you will get dissapointed..

Im not expecting anything because its in the simple things that you give me joy always...and that's the way it is.

Even when i play PES 2008 and use AC MILAN in my xbox 360, or look at my poster i tell myself..gosh...i feel in my heart what a fan should feel. I remember the 2005 CL final in istanbul..i cried a lot...i was the joke of everybody...but we came back.

My heart, i know that you are going to give the best of you this coming sunday. I expect to be with you in those final moments of this season..no matter what happens or the result.

It's not about kakŕ, pato, ronaldo or any upcoming players...its about what you have printed in my heart...the passion and the joy to be one of your fans.

i appreciate your hard work and despite the bad results..i will stand by you this sunday..and forever. I hope my future sons when i have them and my grandsons will share the joy that im enjoying today. Give to them what you have already given to me.

You dont have to prove anything my MILAN, just do your job and let God do the rest, He will decide. He is the best judge.

Forever with you, until we part away.

your fan and follower.

I STILL BELIEVE!!!

Juan Antonio Escudero

GOLDEN POST made by JUAN
rreze_milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2008, 10:18   #100
Kyara
¤ Il Poeta ¤

Fav. Players: MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakŕ

I agree
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUANES
To my Heart:

Today, somebody called me to my cell phone and told me "what do you feel now that your milan is not going to champions league! it's over! it's over..kaká will go and your team will be ashamed to play in uefa cup!"

i got a deep breath and then i told him...n"othing its over...i still have faith...im a born catholic and i will have faith no matter what happens. Yes i know this things dont go 2gether but i am proud for all the moments this group has given me all this years".

now i realize that we might be in the downward spiral, but despite of that i still have that little light and piece of light that have brought me countless smiles. I dont know how long it will last , but i still believe in you.

Seasons ago, when we were out due to the calciopoli scandal, i wrote to you before...God listened to me and a miracle came up and you were in the champions league and we won it together. I could not believe that after all the troubles you passed for and me me passed by, you were still by my side.

Its true, you dont know who i am, you dont know that i exist, but that's the way things should be. Everybody says me always...dont expect the best because you will get dissapointed..

Im not expecting anything because its in the simple things that you give me joy always...and that's the way it is.

Even when i play PES 2008 and use AC MILAN in my xbox 360, or look at my poster i tell myself..gosh...i feel in my heart what a fan should feel. I remember the 2005 CL final in istanbul..i cried a lot...i was the joke of everybody...but we came back.

My heart, i know that you are going to give the best of you this coming sunday. I expect to be with you in those final moments of this season..no matter what happens or the result.

It's not about kakŕ, pato, ronaldo or any upcoming players...its about what you have printed in my heart...the passion and the joy to be one of your fans.

i appreciate your hard work and despite the bad results..i will stand by you this sunday..and forever. I hope my future sons when i have them and my grandsons will share the joy that im enjoying today. Give to them what you have already given to me.

You dont have to prove anything my MILAN, just do your job and let God do the rest, He will decide. He is the best judge.

Forever with you, until we part away.

your fan and follower.

I STILL BELIEVE!!!

Juan Antonio Escudero
Kyara is offline   Reply With Quote