Hakan Çalhanoğlu Thread

A milan fan

Primavera
Reaction score
Are we interested in him? Good player. Set piece level is off the charts and he is a good passer. If we are interested in him, wud be a good sign but I haven't seen anything like that.

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
I'm interested in him ( no homo) lol , apparently his the 'Turkish Andrea Pirlo' , that free kick against dortmund damnnnn

A milan fan

Primavera
Reaction score
Leverkusen just bought him this season. I don't think they would let him go cheaply. Known him since his hamburg days and he justnt strike me like a pirlo. Most like bastian scweni.

williamp

FODDERabt_H8r
Reaction score
Is this what Meelan is reduced to? Feeding on bundesfodderites for 20 million :lol:

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
that FK against dortmund tho
what a knuckle ball

no way milan gonna buy this kid

unless he is milan fan :D
maybe we still had a chance :o

a little chance

Last edited:

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rummenigge, Maradona, Scholl, Lizarazu, Lahm
leverkusen want 20 mill for him :/
:lol: No, that is pure BS. Leverkusen paid 15mEuro for him last summer and he is a total success there and u think, they would sell him for 20mEuro now?
There is no way to get him for such a laughable price.

GTV

Reaction score
agvmQbv

Last edited:

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
is there anybody who watched him play in Bundesliga?
I was curious to see him play during the euros but I was not impressed by him.
but an opinion of someone who watched him play regularly will be appreciated

Reaction score
He played 33 games in all competition last season scoring 11 and assisting 7 he played 14 games before he was banned for breach of contract when he was at trabzonspor his free kicks are quality as well so he would defenetly be a good signing good set peace taker and will add flair to the team here is his player profile from last season https://www.whoscored.com/Players/110373/Show/Hakan-Calhanoglu

Facemelter

Primavera
Reaction score
Didn't really see much of him, but I'm not too amazed by the prospect of signing him and Kampl since Leverkusen didn't play a particularly well season. How are players of a German mid-table team going to help improve us? We already have one of those with RR, not sure how many more we need.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
He played mostly as LM in a 442 for Leverkusen last season, but was tested in a CM role too. Apparently he is becomig more of an all around player.

I think Montella will try to use him deeper in the midfield like he did with Mati and Soriano.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
not sold on this guy.. some nice skills and FK's, but seems like a waste of 20mil to me. just close the deals for Conti, prob Biglia, and then try to get another front man (Belotti, Keita, etc.) and call it quits with this market

Foreverboy

Beginner
Reaction score
not sold on this guy.. some nice skills and FK's, but seems like a waste of 20mil to me. just close the deals for Conti, prob Biglia, and then try to get another front man (Belotti, Keita, etc.) and call it quits with this market

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Wow a thread started by Mkd

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
:lol: No, that is pure BS. Leverkusen paid 15mEuro for him last summer and he is a total success there and u think, they would sell him for 20mEuro now?
There is no way to get him for such a laughable price.

giphy.gif

:proud:

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
welp, we just signed turkish Ozil with better FK accuracy.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Already getting some fine italian pussy

"That's how you gonna go down on me"
WP0Xmi4CQ7OPx1XLKxJT9A.png

Reaction score
I think he will be great signing yeah Leverkusen had bad season buy you must consider hakan only played 14 league games for them before he was suspended