AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
If i could pick.

Home:
It should be the one who looks like the one today...

Away:
The White one with the strip.

3rd kit:
The one in the middle in PurePk911's post

Last edited:

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
As home shirt I want this one:

As away shirt I want like this one in the middle:

And finally as third I want thw white one:

dude how long hav u been supporting Milan? u do realise our away shirt is white and has been since 1899

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
dude how long hav u been supporting Milan? u do realise our away shirt is white and has been since 1899

I supported Milan since I was 6 years old and I know the white one is allways white. Dont be harsh. :)

But thats how I want it. Cant you let people have their opinion? Just asking. :)

Forza Milano

Serie A Winners 2010/2011
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Zidane, Larsson, Kaka, Pirlo, L.Ronaldo, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva
196888_209283429083755_175815549097210_873679_2001650_n.jpg

http://www.passionemaglie.it/2011/0...milan-2011-2012/comment-page-1/#comment-24740

Nice, like them both :thumbsup:

forza milano

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Good news!! Just got my second jersey and a scarf from this season today (i already got the away kit with ibra on it + other items as well). And of course getting this, was a must-buy. It got Pato on it, but I hope to get T. Silva on the new jersey, would be very great.. Cheers and Forza Milan!!

29042011037.jpg

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh my, if this is for real, then it just might be the best lookin jersey in milan history

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
t15212.gif

if thats the shirt !

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
These shirts are missing the Scudetto patch. :o

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
I supported Milan since I was 6 years old and I know the white one is allways white. Dont be harsh. :)

But thats how I want it. Cant you let people have their opinion? Just asking. :)

ok dude, didnt mean to be harsh..but just sayin our away shirt is white, end of story..its never gona be any other colour.. its the shirt we wear in every european cup final. they're not gona start using any other colour other than white after and change the tradition of 112 years!

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
1st loos badly 'shopped

second looks fairly plausible, but the sponsor's been shopped, and the third pic looks fairly plausible too, but again, 'shopped.

Kellet

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Milan better not make another epic jersey again, like this season :p. Buying all these shirts is affecting my ability to buy food.

Forza Milano

Serie A Winners 2010/2011
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Zidane, Larsson, Kaka, Pirlo, L.Ronaldo, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva
Milan better not make another epic jersey again, like this season :p. Buying all these shirts is affecting my ability to buy food.

lol :lol:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
sigh.. im getting quite upset... i couldnt imagine a jersey looking nicer than our current home kit.

have to pick up an away one then....

Largo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
we dont need new ones...:fp:

this years jerseys are SUPERB.:star:

just put the scudetto batch on it and here we go.:D

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
we dont need new ones...:fp:

this years jerseys are SUPERB.:star:

just put the scudetto batch on it and here we go.:D

i agree. lol, i only say that cos i bought the home kit for the first time this season, and i waited like 2 years to get one. i skipped last seasons one cos it didnt look too nice.

now itd have to go, which is a shame. but ive gotta say adidas has done great with the kits of LYON

http://www.footballshirtculture.com...rt-discussion/lyon-adidas-11/12-officiel.html

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
Even if they're green, purple and pink I buy them with scudetto on (if we win it, it's not in the bag mathematicaly yet, don't want to jinx it)

Schedule