Cesare Maldini Thread

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
Cesare and Marisa Maldini welcome our young legend Paolo into the world, 1968

668128.jpg

:proud: thank you Cesare and Marisa :proud:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Is your name Anthony? Are you from Australia?

And sorry if I accused you wrongly. It's just that we have a user named Anthony from Australia who adores Maldini/types in a way similar to you and had created all these previous accounts. And his account Milanello was previously named San Paolo so I was suspicious. :D

Sorry I guess if I was wrong.

David & supermods: Pretty sure you know the above information already, so why isn't he (Anthony) banned?!

G'day, Fiero. Looks like you've been thinking about me recently. Should I be worried? :lol:

Such a Niff Nuff. Picking on a girl because he is ultra-paranoid. :o

Don't worry, San Paolo. I shared your name previously and I contacted David to change it Milanello. I even have it in my description to notify people of who I am. Maybe he thinks everyone with impeccable grammar and punctuation is me! Well done!

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Oh, and happy 80th Cesare! :D

Fiero

Reaction score
мιℓαηєℓℓσ;1227451 said:
G'day, Fiero. Looks like you've been thinking about me recently. Should I be worried? :lol:

Such a Niff Nuff. Picking on a girl because he is ultra-paranoid. :o

Don't worry, San Paolo. I shared your name previously and I contacted David to change it Milanello. I even have it in my description to notify people of who I am. Maybe he thinks everyone with impeccable grammar and punctuation is me! Well done!

David said:
✄ The Surgeon ✄ - 08-02-2012 - мιℓαηєℓℓσ alter ego - permanent
Don Meowingtons - 08-02-2012 - мιℓαηєℓℓσ alter ego - permanent
Whimsical Wally - 08-02-2012 - мιℓαηєℓℓσ alter ego - permanent

Looks like I was right. ;)

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Maldini: "Balotelli, at Milanello closed doors ..."

"Balotelli to Milan? Rossoneri know the environment, if you do not behave you can not even get to Milanello."

With these words Tuttomercatoweb Cesare Maldini, former player and coach of AC Milan, is expressed on the items that combine the Manchester City striker for AC Milan in the upcoming season.

"A player who plays for AC Milan - he says - has to honor the shirt color and seven days a week, around the clock.

Of course, the Rossoneri they're not saints, but Balotelli showed the character issues. And at Milan behaviors must always be clean, otherwise the doors are closed Milanello. Then there is no doubt, this is a great talent. "

The target of Cesare Maldini then moves on fighting championship. "I hope the win against Milan, because it is the team for which I support.

Ladri have character, be a good fight. My hope is that the league is tinga still in red and black.

Nesta and Seedorf to Ladri? do not believe it, rule it out categorically.

Nowadays, of course, these things do not make headlines. But I will not believe this type of case. Pirlo? We miss him so much, last year was unfortunate, and now is playing great. At Milan there is a player like him.
"

Gloss for the final landing of Paolo Maldini at the Paris Saint-Germain. "It 'a thing possible, Paolo has a great relationship with Leonardo and Ancelotti and knows well the president of PSG." Maldini should become in France, next year, the coach of the defenders.

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
“I’m not in favour of the sales,” the former Italian national boss told TMW on Sunday. “Milan are not used to these kind of departures.

“I can, to some degree, understand the sale of Ibrahimovic given that he is almost 31 and has astronomical wages, but I don’t get the sacrifice of Thiago Silva.

“The Brazilian earned a lot too, but he is young and has the time to continue improving. He was the captain of the future…”

The loss of the South American comes just weeks after fellow centre-back Alessandro Nesta quit the club.

“Alessandro has left behind a big hole,” Maldini continued. “He is a player of great quality and he’s very charismatic.

“New signing Francesco Acerbi? He’s a good element and I hope he turns into a great buy.”

Some great sense of our legend :proud:

Reaction score
Hi Lisa. thanks that you made this thread for Maldini. He's a fine footballer. He contributed a lot for the glory of ACM. He deserves to be remembered.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Tuesday September 24 2013 Maldini: 'Balotelli inexplicable'

Cesare Maldini called Mario Balotelli’s behaviour “inexplicable” after a three-match ban for insulting the referee.

Milan had at first suggested they would appeal against the ban, but now changed their minds and criticised the player for his outburst at the end of a 2-1 defeat to Napoli on Sunday.

Unfortunately, Balotelli being in this situation is nothing new,” former Italy and Milan Coach Maldini told TMW.

He always behaves like this and this time we didn’t even understand what sparked it. Massimiliano Allegri told him off, but it’s the club that has to deal with the player.

There’s no appeal because we knew it would end this way, so I am not surprised by the club’s decision to let the ban go.

The player must understand he made a mistake, because this way he is damaging the team that has to play for three rounds without him.

Balotelli will be suspended for Serie A matches against Bologna tomorrow evening, Sampdoria and Juventus.

As he was banned for insulting the officials, it’s also likely Cesare Prandelli will drop him from the Italy squad for the next two World Cup qualifiers.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
milan-1963-eusebio-e-c-maldini-photo-olycom.jpg

Cesare Maldini had this to say to the Milan website about the occasion: “We were the two captains from that final played in Wembley in 1963. I remember him as an extraordinary person, we met often after that final between Benfica and Milan. The last time was in May 2012 for the Champions League final between Chelsea and Bayern Munich. He was one of the greats. I remember in 1963 he was driving us mad. I was screaming at the coach to change something but the bench was too far away, so we had Trapattoni mark him instead of Pivatelli and in the end we won. I’ve known for some time that he wasn’t well. He was a star known the world over.”

http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/breaking_news_show/51633

Hmm ... but Eusebio wasn't the captain, was he?
Maldini%2By%2BColuna.jpg

-e- Indeed. Coluna was the captain of Benfica.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
He is very good on tv, analysis and interview :thumbsup: I like him a lot

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Maldini tier

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
RIP

Sad day. Condolences to Paolo.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
RIP Cesare. Always classy.

Schedule