The wrestling thread...........brotha

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
mwahahaha

---------

jacko was badass but messed up with the invincible album and he should have released Butterflies as the lead single. song was awesome (still on damn's playlist to this day :proud:)

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
mwahahaha

---------

jacko was badass but messed up with the invincible album and he should have released Butterflies as the lead single. song was awesome (still on damn's playlist to this day :proud:)

i just want to touch and kiss, said i wish that i can be with youuuuuuuu tonight
you give me butterflies, insideee :proud:

after listening to the invincible album and seeing mj on this is it speaking bout how he loves the good cute stuff and seem like a good guy, i remember 'threatened'

unbreakable has an out of this world beat... omg without it the song would be fodder.

reason why invincible didn't do as great compared to other albums (ignoring his fodder relationship with sony back in 01) was cos of it's defensive, aggressive nature yet i still love it dearly

in the closet is possibly my favourite song though... (though smooth criminal and blood on the dance floor are out of the milky way). the naomi dancing is huge pin up :tongue:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
i just want to touch and kiss, said i wish that i can be with youuuuuuuu tonight
you give me butterflies, insideee :proud:

if you value your life you will never sing these words to me or any other man ever again.

in the closet is possibly my favourite song though... (though smooth criminal and blood on the dance floor are out of the milky way). the naomi dancing is huge pin up :tongue:

"in the closet" is your fav song..........why is damn not surprised :o

--------

jacko messed up with the production on that album, no jermain dupree or neptunes, no thinking outside the box like featuring a rapper or another big time singer.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
if you value your life you will never sing these words to me or any other man ever again.

"in the closet" is your fav song..........why is damn not surprised :o

--------

jacko messed up with the production on that album, no jermain dupree or neptunes, no thinking outside the box like featuring a rapper or another big time singer.

omg i forgot the song i repeat every freaking day... 'dangerous'. those mj concerts and performances for that song were incredible. the song itself is Aaaaaaaaaaaah

dangerous is better than 'in the closet' heads shoulders kness and toes on the ground... his obvious best sellers thriller and billie jean are special but dangerous is just a big fat :D

-----

i'm looking at all the mj songs on my phone... my god there is a bit too much :lol:

------

the last song that gave me a total different impression on what i thought it actually was is 'someone put your hand out' - i'd always skip it because it had a torrid intro but it's decent as well.

-e-

i wouldn't sing butterflies to my wife, but i'd sing it to the people's mod

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
heard you are having a record breaking heatwave in oz.

51c :eek:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
it hit 47 in other areas too

my room is all windows and it wasn't hot enough today for me to go into the pool

it's insane. i called my dad today, and he said he had been feeling sick but im here having the coolest breezes. it's insane

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
since this has turned into the Australia thread :fp:

an olde but a goode too.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
since this has turned into the Australia thread :fp:

an olde but a goode too.

Pauline Hanson... the ginger politician (not our PM) is a racist bitch

but the chasers were the funniest guys on the planet :proud:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
-e-
fuck.. wrong thread :fp:

Last edited:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
"Wrestling" thread...

-e-
fuck.. wrong thread :fp:

nothing is forbidden here.........my thread is ready. :b:

2015_original_WNSIN.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
watched raw :fp:

main event was 30 mins..........of talking :fp:

punks pipe bombs are more like cheap ass bangers.....want real pipe bombs watch steiner. :proud:
worked shoots are getting lame.

the rock has lost "it"
he waffled out a cena style promo. :fp:

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The rock is watered down now. Probably his own doing or WWE doing but he caters to the crowd too much. Old rock didn't give a shit.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
yup, the rock needs to stop acting all Disney.
they better not put him over on punk for a WM showdown with cena.

agree with punk on one thing, I also feel sad whenever I see Bryan Danielson.
here is one of the best in-ring performers on the planet reduced to a comedy gimmick. :head:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
so....this is the ejaculation thread for sir damn

nice to see so many like minded people on this forum :D

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
To think he once beat Undertaker clean :head::fp:

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
his head grips were :eek: btw any chances of undertaker comin back :(. 20-0 :proud:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He hasn't officially retired, and Triple H said that "you haven't seen the last of the undertaker". So there's a good chance that we'll see him at Wrestlemania, against whom is still a mystery though.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
so....this is the ejaculation thread for sir damn

nice to see so many like minded people on this forum :D

:proud:

where damn cums others follow :b:

---------------

khali :fp:

khali vs giant gonzalez vs raja lion triple threat match :proud:

...no, no, wait....make that a triple threat ladder match with them XXXL ladders jeff hardy tries to kill himself off. :fp:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
:lol:

oh great lord damn you must cums on every evil inch of this planet

damn has his eye on his next target....... dixie carter owner of TNA
2v8sjl3.gif

9qiq28.jpg

17f1911ec95a85ff34522d93f64ba127_XL.jpg

she is 48 years old :eek:
what a women :b:

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
He hasn't officially retired, and Triple H said that "you haven't seen the last of the undertaker". So there's a good chance that we'll see him at Wrestlemania, against whom is still a mystery though.

I was pretty sure 'Taker vs Lesner was on the cards for WM29, but seems that one fizzled out.
Also I wouldn't expect 'Taker to go 20-0 mostly if he's only working a match a year, unfortunately probably getting close to the real end.'For Me Underaker vs Cena at WMXXX with Cena going over and becoming a monster heel, (that still 95% of the wrestling community don't give a crap about!) and ending the Dead Man's Reign which then leds me to this....

The other "suprise" one at the moment anyway could be Roman Reigns.At the moment he's just a Shield member building himself up, WM30 he Could be big.'Taker has said he'd end his streak to an up and comer before.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maybe Del Rio should make Undertaker tapout at WM to get dat heel heat
a_d80ee173.jpg

Guys like Angle, Orton and Kane refused to defeat the Undertaker when they were offered the opportunity to do so. I can totally see Cena (no pun intended),being the douche that he is, to accept the opportunity though.

Roman Reigns got the backing of The Rock, he got the looks as well. That guy's going places.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
cena won't turn heel. :o

he is to important to the wwe's target audience (9 year olds) and he does a lot of charity work that would be at risk if he was a heel.

how many make a wish patients ask to see WWE heels?

cena turns heel when the rock (and any other ex wwe wrestler) stops giving wwe a road to wrestlemania ratings boost or the wwe decides to target a mature audience.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
undertaker will job to jeff hardy......the creatures demand it :b:

images