The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Please take wenger to Man United and stop putting Milan and wenger in the same sentence

kRQBx2d_700wa_0.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Please take wenger to Man United and stop putting Milan and wenger in the same sentence

You get rid of mou and I'll take Wenger to Utd

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Twice Sarri met Pep this season.

Twice he tried to outplay him.

Twice he got smashed :lol::lol::lol:

Fools want him here :lol::lol::lol:

What can i say....

:lol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

Twice Sarri met Pep this season.

Twice he tried to outplay him.

Twice he got smashed :lol::lol::lol:

Fools want him here :lol::lol::lol:

What can i say....

He did outplay him in the second match before ghoulam got the ACL

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Guardiola on April 2015 : "I can only congratulate my team, especially Dante, to him I would like to dedicate the win today. He is an incredibly important player for us. I'd like 1,000 Dantes in my team.

August 2015: Dante sold to Wolfsburg

:lol:

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Lmfao lmao rofl lol. Nipples of all teams. Pep himself is overrated. He should be stripped off his coaching license for uttering such a contemptible statement. Napoli is the joke of serie a. Perennial fodder cock sucking whores who are only good enough to clean the feces laid out by jube upon them.

Pep is not overrated, Man city is playing the most beautiful football in Europe.
Watched yesterday 1st half Barca vs ATM and then switched to MC vs Chelsea, i would say Man City played even more impressive than Barca.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Dude! He's "The Professor".

You cant blame Wenger too much for wots happening at Arsenal. Think abt it, for years Wenger had to make sacrifices, club over team, threw away his transfer cheque book and built Arsenal a brand new stadium... and they are debt free!

Wenger recently said that football has changed, and its true, he said its now abt the few wc players and the even fewer clubs who own them. Wenger was made to sit outside while others went to the market and gorged.

Arsenal are starting to make money and its Wenger's turn to get fat. I hope he stays and is allowed to build a strong team, he was loyal, they shud be loyal to him.

But, if not, he is very welcome here!

Agree with you on most parts... But when Milan rise up again . I want players who are ready to hit the ground running.. not spend years developing them, thats what the primavera is for.

Top class manager... but na fam. If we canae get Pep.. then i'd settle for Sarri.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pep is not overrated, Man city is playing the most beautiful football in Europe.
Watched yesterday 1st half Barca vs ATM and then switched to MC vs Chelsea, i would say Man City played even more impressive than Barca.

Some would even say better than his barca side.. i missed most of the game... tuned in second half and couldnt believe what i was seeing... 1-0 up and it felt like a training session. Chelsea players too scared to go near them.

Chelsea fans are livid :lol::lol::lol::lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Of course Pep over Wenger... but nobody is talking abt sacking Pep atm.

Btw, salute to Wenger, every team who has played against Pep's Barca & city have done so heads bowed, mou style... not Wenger, yo, even with this shit team the guy went out there like a lion.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lmfao lmao rofl lol. Nipples of all teams. Pep himself is overrated. He should be stripped off his coaching license for uttering such a contemptible statement. Napoli is the joke of serie a. Perennial fodder cock sucking whores who are only good enough to clean the feces laid out by jube upon them.

Light years ahead of your biy conte tho. Bit like Federer and Nadal :proud:

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,

Who is Nadal and who is Fed? Nadal is 23-15, 9-3 in majors against Fed.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
federer is the goat

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Nadal is going to dethrone federee. Only 31 my friend. He is bound to whip his ass in 4 years time. Cant wait to see fodderer's stupid crybaby face lmao.
Conte > pep. Pep would never have been able to rejuvenate jube the way contr did. Single handedly was responsible for their reemergence as one of the best teams in the world. What he did with a depleted italian team in the eurors should also be commended. German cucks barely beat a depleted injury ridden italian side. On penalties infact lmao. Pep would never be able to make an average team great the way conte did with jube. Conte only lost in europe cause he dint have the personnel to win the ucl unlike pep.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
all pep did was get that MC team to play to it's potential. Have you seen that roster ffs?

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I hate Buffon with everything I got.... And I don’t appreciate Milanisti who like him

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nadal is going to dethrone federee. Only 31 my friend. He is bound to whip his ass in 4 years time. Cant wait to see fodderer's stupid crybaby face lmao.
Conte > pep. Pep would never have been able to rejuvenate jube the way contr did. Single handedly was responsible for their reemergence as one of the best teams in the world. What he did with a depleted italian team in the eurors should also be commended. German cucks barely beat a depleted injury ridden italian side. On penalties infact lmao. Pep would never be able to make an average team great the way conte did with jube. Conte only lost in europe cause he dint have the personnel to win the ucl unlike pep.

most members here can't accept conte>pep just because he is a juventino.
after all of the achievements he has gained, their logic is still the same.
can't see things objectively.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
all pep did was get that MC team to play to it's potential. Have you seen that roster ffs?

Wow as if it were that easy. It's not your FM game man.
And beside did you actually watched how they play football? Not in some youtube highlights.
Everything they did was pretty smooth.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
most members here can't accept conte>pep just because he is a juventino.

after all of the achievements he has gained, their logic is still the same.

can't see things objectively.

In what world is conte a better coach than pep. Wtf

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
In every possible way.

Last edited:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I’m a huge fan of Conte.. he can succeed with mediocre players, hes done that more than once... I also love Pep’s philosophy, he plays football the way it should be played, but he needs certain types of players...

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I would choose Guardiola, he’s closer to the Milan way than Conte.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It would and it did. And its the right thing to do. World class sports organisations like this (be it Seria A, EPL, NBA...) pride themselves as being "families" because its so hard to become a part of it. Its more than a business, its a brotherhood. And so they value their members and show respect.

i dont think epl would stop the games, theyre too business oriented.

NBA wouldnt stop the games either

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I really didn’t care for the game after hearing the news...

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
Fuck Buffon, even Zanetti is more respectable than that twat. Choke on Agnelli's little plum you cunt.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You're right. I agree. He had ties to Milan.
But ALL of Serie A though?

Basically all Italian players currently playing in Serie A also played in Serie A at youth level. And a lot of them played against each other almost all of their careers. Its normal that many players across the league would be effected.

Hes also played in numerous teams in the league

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Even simeone is better than poop. Poop is just lucky he has the right personnel to conceal his deficiencies. Football the way it sjould be played lmao fuck off. What? By diving at every possible occasion. Tiki tooka. He doesnt have a plan N. Even when he won the champions league with barca, chelsea dominated them over 2 legs and the ref disallowed several penalty calls which conversely affected the result in the end in favour of the diving pissheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule