The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I wish we had signed Perin as our starting goalkeeper.
Not happy with Reina.

We should ideally sign both given Reina's old & Perin's injury prone. Anyway, looks like he's going to Juve now. Congrats to them as he's better than Gonnafumbler (as I've been saying all along). Guess all those meetings with his agent last summer came to nothing :fp:

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
donnarumma is very sellable lets hope we get the jackpot (100m)

if we cant get duncan for vice kessie we should try for weston mckennie
that guy is gonna be a monster

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
@andrea___182
Come vice biglia Gattuso ha richiesto un giocatore di fisico e centimetri.

For the vice-Biglia, Gattuso asked for someone with the qualities of being physical and tall.

Sam_813669_6267977.jpg

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
@andrea___182

For the vice-Biglia, Gattuso asked for someone with the qualities of being physical and tall.

Welcome Grzegorz Krychowiak

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
we need to be clear,sell donna and all those others and just buy 3 top players

this is posibile

donna-70+ mil(who ever says that he doesnt worth so much is crazy players under 20 play 2 games and they are already 50 mil worth)
gomez 5-8 mil
berto 5-8 mil
jack 30 mil(i would sell his asap very mediocore player)
suso 38 mil
bacca 15.5 mil
niang 15 mil (obligation)
lapadula 11 mil (obligation)
kalishit 15 mil
also we will get 25% from verdi (he is going for around 25-30 mil)
and we are getting 3 mil for saponara deal

all in all we will get more then 200 mil easly and with that get

vidal-30+
eriksen if posibile -70
and maybe cavani for 50-70
then get duncan for backup for 15 mil
and try to get some more backups
also make rr -kolasinac deal if arsenal wants it

----------------------reina-----------
coti-----leo----------------------roma-------kolasinac
-------kessie-------vidal-----------hakan
-----------------eriksen------------
---------cavani----------silva/cutrone
bench -gabriel-calabria-musachio-zapata-lb-duncan-loca-biglia-playmaker cm-papu gomez(can play ss and am)-and one more striker

70m for Donnarumma? :lol::lol: Good joke. If he'd finished the season strong we could've squeezed 60m but after his recent fuckups we'll be lucky to get 50m.

Also, what makes you think all the money from player sales will be reinvested in the market? When has that ever happened? We spent 240m last summer (180m net) with payments spread over 3 years. That means we owe 80m gross/60m net this year and next year still. There's also this years budget deficit to cover which is why Fassone said we'd have to sacrifice a top player or two.

Lastly, why would established champions like Eriksen, Vidal and Cavani want to come here? We can't offer them the huge salaries or CL football they're accustomed to so forget them.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
70m for Donnarumma? :lol::lol: Good joke. If he'd finished the season strong we could've squeezed 60m but after his recent fuckups we'll be lucky to get 50m.

we should make a forum poll:lol:
everyone chose for how much snake will go... 50/60/70/80/90/100 mil

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Man, stop posting.
Your post makes too much sense, this is rnb, this is grinta era, this is new milan, we dont need common sense, we need grinta force. We need fellani, lapadula kind of players. We grinta all opponents to the death. :proud:

Don't forget Baelotti... he's the cherry on top.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@andrea___182
Trattativa abbandonata, nonostante ok arsenal, il giocatore bosniaco ha chiesto al Milan un quinquennale da 5,5 milioni, forte del contratto ricco che lo lega ai londinesi

Milan have abandoned the Kolasinac deal. Even with Arsenal giving their ok, the player was asking for a 5 year contract at 5.5m a season similar to his Arsenal deal. A salary Milan were unwilling to meet.

Man these EPL flops are geting braver by the day :lol:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
silva young striker with good physique, decent technique and dubbed by c ronaldo himself as his heir and on low wages ..why would we sell him? loan him out like any sensible club would do
hes really not far off from what we need in this team currently
strong player that actually thinks football thats what we need..not useless fucks like mandzukic 0% brain only strength and grinta
Get talented players and teach them grinta cause u cant do it the other way around

Because we're broke and need to cash in on him so we can buy a striker who can actually score. Also, we're lucky there's a WC because he has a great scoring record for Portugal so can regain the value lost this year. If we loan him out next season and he flops again he'll be worth peanuts (like Gabinogols :lol:).

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Snake is probably already sold. They wouldn't be offering that money to Reina if that wasn't the case.

Hope ur right fam

Welcome Grzegorz Krychowiak

:lol:

Lastly, why would established champions like Eriksen, Vidal and Cavani want to come here? We can't offer them the huge salaries or CL football they're accustomed to so forget them.

Won nothing at Spurs.... and it will continue for many more years.

They also have a strict wage structure.

He could be lured away if we can stump up the fee.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Because we're broke and need to cash in on him so we can buy a striker who can actually score. Also, we're lucky there's a WC because he has a great scoring record for Portugal so can regain the value lost this year. If we loan him out next season and he flops again he'll be worth peanuts (like Gabinogols :lol:).

were not that broke afaik...were richer then under berlu last seasons thats for sure

also what u say is worst case scenario ..risk like that is always with young players so u gotta scout properly thats the main thing
he can also go out on loan (he has low wages..u really wanna generate funds like that? by selling the young players on low wages..how about sell the deadweight and frauds first..but like i said were not THAT broke) and perform well 1/2 seasons..sell him with a profit or maybe he can come back for us even who knows...this business model is how every succesful club operate not only the portos and ajax's

if he goes out on loan does bad and we sell at a loss then what have we lost ...maybe 5/10/20 mil in fee and 2 year wages (peanuts)
what happens if he becomes c . ronaldos heir...? cause thats what we bought initially..and what we spend 40 millions on...or atleast what mirabelli thought was worth 40 mil for a 21 year old....either way..the upside here could be 100/150+ mil who knows maybe

the potential good outweighs the bad by alot in these type of situations
chelsea does it the right way..its almost like human trafficking

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Won nothing at Spurs.... and it will continue for many more years.

They also have a strict wage structure.

He could be lured away if we can stump up the fee.

By champion I meant top player. He's doesn't have to have won anything. Anyway, I highly doubt he'd leave the best league in the world with guaranteed CL football to come here. Maybe he'd go to Juventus/Napoli but not to grind out results against Europa league farmers using grintactics.

Last edited:

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
what do u mean exactly..ur sentence contradicts itself
should we take it for granted or not take it for granted:)

How?

Mate, i think you take C.R opinion too serious. There is a possibility he was just being nice to his national teammate who shares the same agent like him.

Maybe the media asked him about Portugal future and asked him to name someone who can fill his spot when he retires. And, who would guess, he mentioned Silva, a teammate, same agent, hyped at the time...

You just took it too serious, if he is an elite footballer, it doesnt mean he is a good scout, or that he would be a good coach.. thats proven many times already.

And im sure there are more stories like that, i believe Maradona or Pele named few players that failed too, Maldini did too.. iirc Seedorf also named someone.. I dont wanna google all that but you got the point

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
when yonghong took out those loans from elliot...he was doing it not because he didn't have any money but he just didn't want to use his actual money, and he's so rich he doesn't mind paying interest anyways so it didn't even matter

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
How?

Mate, i think you take C.R opinion too serious. There is a possibility he was just being nice to his national teammate who shares the same agent like him.

Maybe the media asked him about Portugal future and asked him to name someone who can fill his spot when he retires. And, who would guess, he mentioned Silva, a teammate, same agent, hyped at the time...

You just took it too serious, if he is an elite footballer, it doesnt mean he is a good scout, or that he would be a good coach.. thats proven many times already.

And im sure there are more stories like that, i believe Maradona or Pele named few players that failed too, Maldini did too.. iirc Seedorf also named someone.. I dont wanna google all that but you got the point

I apreciate ur post but the discusion dragged on about it being a genuine endorsement or a marketing scheme from mendes n co..atleast for me
C.ronaldos endorsement is maybe 5% in the total judging processs for me
I think he is a good player in the making from watching him play
Ronaldo isnt a scout and only sees andre few times a year...its worth for something but not much

I do genuinly believe c ronaldo meant that

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
were not that broke afaik...were richer then under berlu last seasons thats for sure

also what u say is worst case scenario ..risk like that is always with young players so u gotta scout properly thats the main thing
he can also go out on loan (he has low wages..u really wanna generate funds like that? by selling the young players on low wages..how about sell the deadweight and frauds first..but like i said were not THAT broke) and perform well 1/2 seasons..sell him with a profit or maybe he can come back for us even who knows...this business model is how every succesful club operate not only the portos and ajax's

if he goes out on loan does bad and we sell at a loss then what have we lost ...maybe 5/10/20 mil in fee and 2 year wages (peanuts)
what happens if he becomes c . ronaldos heir...? cause thats what we bought initially..and what we spend 40 millions on...or atleast what mirabelli thought was worth 40 mil for a 21 year old....either way..the upside here could be 100/150+ mil who knows maybe

the potential good outweighs the bad by alot in these type of situations
chelsea does it the right way..its almost like human trafficking

Nobody knows our financial situation for sure but the rumours aren't encouraging e.g. Yonghong being unknown, his finances being constantly questioned, his companies being declared bankrupt not to mention the refinancing issues. Fassone also said if we didn't make CL we'd need to sacrifice a top player or two.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) Silva is one of our biggest assets. Also, when you consider the rumours today regarding FFP fines and budget/wage restrictions we have no option but to cash in.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
What seals the deal for me is that he is kinda bulky and 1.85
Hes obviously gonna train hard to stay agile and mobile so physicly this guy is goooood

And u see how he plays..technical playstyle...
Nice combo imo atleast

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@andrea___182

@andrea___182
Il nome più caldo è quello di Sandro, costa poco ed ha dimostrato di essere un giocatore più che valido.

The hot name is Sandro for the vice-Biglia.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Biraghi + Sandro :lol::fp:

This is the kind of shit we can expect to attract with no-mark Obtuso as boss.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to rumors collected by Calciomercato.it, in fact, the Rossoneri are very interested in goalkeeper Denis Shcherbitski, almost two meters tall and in strength to Bate Borisov, with whom he has already won three championships and a Super Cup. The 22-year-old Belarusian is considered one of the best performers of his role throughout Eastern Europe and on his tracks there are also Arsenal, who has faced this year in the Europa League, and Borussia Dortmund. The price of its tag could be around 3 million euros.

The snake brothers out and Reina/Shcherbitski in? Where do I sign up? ha

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
According to rumors collected by Calciomercato.it, in fact, the Rossoneri are very interested in goalkeeper Denis Shcherbitski, almost two meters tall and in strength to Bate Borisov, with whom he has already won three championships and a Super Cup. The 22-year-old Belarusian is considered one of the best performers of his role throughout Eastern Europe and on his tracks there are also Arsenal, who has faced this year in the Europa League, and Borussia Dortmund. The price of its tag could be around 3 million euros.

i was getting hard af but then i read the word goalkeeper

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
We're becoming great again :D

I swear the latest rumours make me think Galliani’s using Hollywood style make up to disguise himself as Mirabelli. Especially the inflated wages given to Reina :g::gt::lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I swear the latest rumours make me think Galliani’s using Hollywood style make up to disguise himself as Mirabelli. Especially the inflated wages given to Reina :g::gt::lol:

if elliot puts the club on the market after yonghong cannot repay..why would anyone {paul singer or xyz future owner} want mirabelli involved, in any capacity

Status
Not open for further replies.