The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
all those people asking gattuso to be sacked weeks after signing a three year contract fail to realize that the club is in the process of being owned by a vulture activist hedge fund...the kitchen utensils of milanello pantry could be individually auctioned off if paul singer so pleased. rino gattuso as the last mohican reprise....please..what else are we even doing here :lol:

:lol:

but the papers are underestimating milan's spending power :proud:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
all those people asking gattuso to be sacked weeks after signing a three year contract fail to realize that the club is in the process of being owned by a vulture activist hedge fund...the kitchen utensils of milanello pantry could be individually auctioned off if paul singer so pleased. rino gattuso as the last mohican reprise....please..what else are we even doing here :lol:

Elliott said in January that they'd sell the club to the highest bidder if Li defaults on the debt. I'm sure there's plenty of investors who'd pay 303m+ for Milan. Any surplus would be given back to Li.

https://www.football-italia.net/115755/elliott-would-sell-milan-auction

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
I wonder if milan forum made a fund...

Get bank loans each/personal wealth... put it together ...

Buy the club ...

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
so best scenario is that fktface yonghong li gets out and we get sold to a really rich guy right? considering ffp and everything
whats the plan here

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Yep. All those people saying give Gattuso a chance don't realise the damage another year without CL will do. Firstly, we'll have a limited transfer budget and will have to sacrifice key players to plug the deficit. Secondly, we won't be seen as an attractive destination for top players. Thirdly, the gap to top 4 will be harder to bridge as they'll have more money to strengthen their squads. Lastly, we'll become the laughing stock/forgotten man of European clubs.

Only signing a top coach can lower the risk of this happening. This was supposed to happen last year but Mirabellend rewarded Montella for coming 6th (with the 6th best squad in the league) and built his entire transfer market around him. Mirabellend's shown given his numerous transfer flops and backing Montella that he isn't a good decision maker. That's why I know him endorsing Gattuso will end in tears.

Agreed we need a top coach and 3-4 very good players to raise our quality would also help.With the greatest respect to Gattuso he is not ready to coach a team aiming for CL football.

It’s been too long without CL football next season focus on getting a champions league spot to hell with EL. Sign the pieces we need aim for that CL spot.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yep. All those people saying give Gattuso a chance don't realise the damage another year without CL will do. Firstly, we'll have a limited transfer budget and will have to sacrifice key players to plug the deficit. Secondly, we won't be seen as an attractive destination for top players. Thirdly, the gap to top 4 will be harder to bridge as they'll have more money to strengthen their squads. Lastly, we'll become the laughing stock/forgotten man of European clubs.

Lets see. Firstly, we have limited transfer budget for like (lets exaggerate) 15 years or so, excluding the Ibra year, and maybe 1 other.... So nothing new here.

Secondly, lol that has been the case for many years now. So what exactly will be different ?

Thirdly, CL clubs were always having more money than others, and yet we dont see the same clubs in CL every year :fp: If you want more proof, all the last years since Milan is out of CL, Roma was in.. and we stil defeated them this season.

Lastly ... do i rly need to add anything here?

I had to reply since your post is bunch of total crap, malakia

EDIT: So according to your post, if we fail to qualify for CL again, nothing will change.. we will be mediocre like all the last years

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
With the greatest respect to Gattuso he is not ready to coach a team aiming for CL football.

It’s been too long without CL football next season focus on getting a champions league spot to hell with EL. Sign the pieces we need aim for that CL spot.

one of our mods had a stat of rino's points in the 2nd half of the season in the gattuso thread ..what is the updated version i wonder

6bIOpnJ.png

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
one of our mods had a stat of rino's points in the 2nd half of the season in the gattuso thread ..what is the updated version i wonder

6bIOpnJ.png

With only the points since Grintuso took over we would still be 6th, with no chance of CL, 3 points from Inda, and 6 points from Lazio

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
303 million will get you..the trademark for the logo? the title of milanello? serie a license? continuation of lease @ san siro? a three year contract with puma?

The deal was complex but Li bought the club for 740m plus 220m debts. He paid for this via the non-refundable deposits, 180m from Elliott plus smaller loans from Chinese companies. Therefore, if he fails to pay back the 180m plus 123m loaned to the club the new buyer would take the appropriate portion of his shareholding.

I remember Elliott insisted on a clause saying we couldn't sell our assets (i.e. players) to pay off the debt. Players sold would have to be replaced by players of an equivalent value preventing a firesale.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
cant they just buy it for cheap, which means the new investors have more to spend on the squad

Elliott will want to get their 303m back at least. If they do, any interest paid since the takeover will mean profit for them. Most likely Yonghong will lose a significant portion of his shareholding if this happens.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
With only the points since Grintuso took over we would still be 6th, with no chance of CL, 3 points from Inda, and 6 points from Lazio

What position were we in when Montella was given the boot ?

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The deal was complex but Li bought the club for 740m plus 220m debts. He paid for this via the non-refundable deposits, 180m from Elliott plus smaller loans from Chinese companies. Therefore, if he fails to pay back the 180m plus 123m loaned to the club the new buyer would take the appropriate portion of his shareholding.

I remember Elliott insisted on a clause saying we couldn't sell our assets (i.e. players) to pay off the debt. Players sold would have to be replaced by players of an equivalent value preventing a firesale.

Thank fuck for that, Elliott, seem to have more fucking sense than F and M combined

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players

please dont tell me that is since 2nd half of season my friend

6bIOpnJ.png

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Lets see. Firstly, we have limited transfer budget for like (lets exaggerate) 15 years or so, excluding the Ibra year, and maybe 1 other.... So nothing new here.

Secondly, lol that has been the case for many years now. So what exactly will be different ?

Thirdly, CL clubs were always having more money than others, and yet we dont see the same clubs in CL every year :fp: If you want more proof, all the last years since Milan is out of CL, Roma was in.. and we stil defeated them this season.

Lastly ... do i rly need to add anything here?

I had to reply since your post is bunch of total crap, malakia

EDIT: So according to your post, if we fail to qualify for CL again, nothing will change.. we will be mediocre like all the last years

Lol what? It actually hurt my brain reading your nonsensical ramblings.

So what if we beat Roma this year? They also beat us but more importantly reached the CL semis and qualified for the competition next year too. :lol::fp: Apparently they made 100m from it. What do you think a proven transfer guru like Monchi's going to do with that money this summer? Make them weaker?

As for your last statement...what does recent history tell you? We've been out of the CL for 5 years and have been midtable ever since. No CL = no money = no top players = selling your best players to plug finances = midtable next year...get it?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

So what if we beat Roma this year? They also beat us but more importantly reached the CL semis and qualified for the competition next year too. :lol::fp: Apparently they made 100m from it. What do you think a proven transfer guru like Monchi's going to do with that money this summer? Make them weaker?

As for your last statement...what does recent history tell you? We've been out of the CL for 5 years and have been midtable ever since. No CL = no money = no top players = selling your best players to plug finances = midtable next year...get it?

:thumbsup:

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Lol out of all that you replied to Roma only. Proves my point, your post was bunch of crap as all the things you mentioned are already happening.
We will become mediocre? Lol we already are..
Your post gave me headache too.. Wouldnt hurt if ppl would think before posting

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
“The recovery of Conti? It’s proceeding very well, great in fact. He’s aiming for the stars. He will be almost ready to start activities ahead of the pre-season. He’s very happy and can’t wait to return with the team.*When will he be back? In my opinion, by early September, Conti will be ready. At worst the latter stages of the month

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dutch authorities have opened an investigation over Mino Raiola and some of his deals with AC Milan,*Il Fatto Quotidiano*reports.

Raiola’s company is based in Ireland and his fiscal residence is in Montecarlo. Dutch authorities have opened an investigation to verify Raiola’s fiscal residence and have asked the Italian Finance Police to forward them the contracts he signed with AC Milan between 2014 and 2017.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
“The scenario that could happen is that the creditor Elliott sells Milan to get back the money. The remaining sum exceeding the credit owed would be given to Mr Li.

So help me out here. If all the remaining money would be given back to li, what incentive does elliot have to sell for more than 303m? Does he just sell it to the first person that comes along? I can't see him negotiating for 6 months just for li's benefit

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Selling us to real owners with real money will be good. I'd like FAssone to stay however. Not Mirabelli.

Cristante to Roma for 30-35mln, calciomercato. 1.8mln wage. Sold by G for 5mln... grande MIlan school, made to kick us in the ass since 2000. Grandi.

Cristante, Verdi soon, Aubameyang, DArmian, Des, Donnaruma soon... all in top clubs. Incredible, really.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Gattuso's record has been:

2013 Sion (player-manager) 25%

2013–2014 Palermo 37.5%

2014–2015 OFI Crete 29.4%

2015–2017 Pisa 32.14

2017–Milan 45.45%

45% in half a season of Serie A? Hmm... I wonder what he could do in a full season with a complete squad and pre-season?

For reference, Simeone's managerial career.
Code:
Racing Club        35.71
Estudiantes        56.67
River Plate         45.45
San Lorenzo       43.75
Catania	         38.89
Racing Club	 40.00
Atlético Madrid   61.80

So Atletico took a chance on a manager who'd only broken even once in 6 clubs? And his philosophy was centered around Grinta?? What happened to that guy???

diego-simeone-coach-of-atletico-madrid-celebrates-winning-the-uefa-picture-id959293732

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Rino not the problem. Problem is we have no sistem and keep procuding great players and selling them like idiots at age of like 18...

Roma with Monchi will make 2, 3 arrangememts ala Cristante, one winger and one more and they are stronger. PErotti will leave.

If theres a clase I'd pay 35 for Pellegrini. In Monto's place. Then one more like Vidal. Ideal is SMS.

Depay?? 50mln for him...pfff

P.S.
Mira takes Strinic, Inter takes Asamoah.... ok.... Also De Vrij to merda is great deal, all free. Cant believe we didnt go for that.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
45% in half a season of Serie A? Hmm... I wonder what he could do in a full season with a complete squad and pre-season?

For reference, Simeone's managerial career.
Code:
Racing Club        35.71
Estudiantes        56.67
River Plate         45.45
San Lorenzo       43.75
Catania	         38.89
Racing Club	 40.00
Atlético Madrid   61.80

So Atletico took a chance on a manager who'd only broken even once in 6 clubs? And his philosophy was centered around Grinta?? What happened to that guy???

diego-simeone-coach-of-atletico-madrid-celebrates-winning-the-uefa-picture-id959293732

This is NOT a case of a guy breaking even ONCE
This is a case of someone failing to crack 40% in the Swiss and Greek leagues.

Look man, I'm rooting for the guy to blossom into the next Capello....but let's not pretend that he has a good track record as a manager.

I'm also saying that ppl find excuses where they can. You can see them twisting themselves into a knot to defend Gattuso (which is fair enough), but won't consider the extenuating circumstances that Andre Silva or even Donnarumma are facing. It's almost surreal. I remember the days we used to bitch and moan about the squad being too old.....Now there is 0 patience with the youth :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule