The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
38 mil for suso.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31304-1388709989-10.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
World Cup winner Christophe Dugarry has slammed talk of Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini moving to PSG.

It's been suggested Fellaini is a Bosman target for the Parisians.

But Dugarry scoffed to RMC: "Fellaini at PSG? It is serious? It's a joke? He is an Everton player. He is a player in the middle of the English football ranking.

"He'll bring you what, apart from head deviations and a haircut? It's a joke. He is so free that two clubs want him. Besiktas and a Chinese club.

"What is the added value?"

TF.

Lol!!!

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
fellaini is a better scorer than dugarry ever was

the audacity of this man to publicly criticize players :lol:

ykou

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Milan, Bonaventura punta al rinnovo: Jack vuole continuare la sua avventura in maglia rossonera

Jack wants to stay and renew with milan.

this is great! he deserve all the respect

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Off topic: messi on why argentina cancelled their friendly against Israel
f31739205d82be9c9a394090c86be4b0.jpg

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
a.madrid ready to pay 38 mil for suso.

i would like him to go.

The only problem is who will we sing to replace him i would like someone better than him like Pavon not fucking Politano and Berardi.

Off topic: messi on why argentina cancelled their friendly against Israel
f31739205d82be9c9a394090c86be4b0.jpg

This morning everyone was saying it was cos he got death threats

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
then you dont sign winger and dont play 4 3 3 ,

play 4 3 1 2 and sign alcantara and morata

conti---leo--rom---??'
kessie---biglia--thiago
--------hakan--------
cutrone----morata

if you manage to sell kalisht and maybe even silva and suso go for depay also.

That formations greattttt but why would Alacantra join us? Surely he wants CL and there will be tonnes of clubs interested in him. He’s also not cheap either.

We do need a top LCM though (Radja/Vidal/Thiago) unless we’re planning to try Hakan there and play with a front three of Suso—Immobile—Depay. But a top striker (50m), winger (40m) and midfielder (40m) will cost 130m which I can’t see us spending.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
^^Messi says that in public... Messi will get slapped in public.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Morata is the biggest scam in world football. 70 million post-Liverpool Torres. Stay far away from my club

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
FORWARD

Milan is aiming at the big blow for the attack, the feeling is that the important investment may be just that for the striker: at this moment as Mirabelli reveals to us (after the umpteenth meeting with Gattuso and a dinner at Corigliano Calabro, a couple of weeks ago ...) put an old flame in the sights, Alvaro Morata. The Spaniard is the first on the list for the role of Rossoneri striker. You know what news you say and then we do something more, we tell you an episode: my right arm regarding the market Fausto Marziano calls me and when he does it is always because he has a hot bomb. "Pietro, Morata is the real goal for the attack" says Fausto, premise: the last time I had talked about a deal with this security, was when - just nominated by Sino Europe Massimiliano Mirabelli, with the Closing not yet happened - told me that the goal would be Pierre Aubameyang, ok it did not go well at the end, but we all know that Milan has tried to close for Gabonese until the end.

Let's go back to today, even a few days ago, What you still do not know and that we tell you in exclusive is that there would be a meeting in Turin, in great secrecy, between Mirabelli and Alvaro Morata. The sports director wanted to talk directly with the player to understand the possible will, the player has communicated the approval for the Milan shirt (and also that maybe he should have accepted already last year ..) with or without Europa League. All easy? Not at all, the problems are cheap: Chelsea is a tough bone, the Spaniard paid 80 million euros, not peanuts and it is still not clear how much is willing to go down in price, Milan obviously has no unlimited budget but Mirabelli is willing to try to bring Alvaro to Milan, an operation that is not easy but at the moment far from impossible. If it should not be him, attention still to the situation Dzeko, down the stocks of Belotti and Immobile at the time, but keep an eye on the wildcard Falcao: indeed, according to some unconfirmed voice at the time, yesterday would have been sighted near casa Milan. Hallucinations or reality?

Depay

The Dutchman is really liked by Gattuso and Mirabelli, but at the moment the focus of the Rossoneri is on the big forward to bring to Milan. Despite this, there are talks with the Dutch entourage and the player, it is complicated to come to a deal with Lyon, always does not seem willing to deviate from a request of about 40 million euro, out of reach in case of great expense of a forward (precedence at the time).

The will is, however, to reinforce Milan in the right way, with the 3 promised purchases, a midfielder, a winger and a forward. Maybe to play the Europa League, earned on the field, because that will also depend on the weight of Milan's purchases. And this time, do not fool the fans, because the difference between a big name and a functional attacker, can cost you more than you save.

https://www.radiorossonera.it/calciomercato-milan-morata-mirabelli-uefa/

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
38m for Susinho lulz. What kind of winger playing with 0 pace in modern football? And having a 9 yo girl's physique on top of that? Even a big and tall winger like Brandt is pacey as fuck.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@AgentiAnonimi
⚠ ESCLUSIVA ⚠
In mattinata Beppe #Bozzo è atteso a Casa #Milan!

Beppe Bozzo is expected to arrive at Casa Milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule